PDA

View Full Version : Punishments

newcomingsub
01-29-2008, 02:51 PM
hmm well i was just wondering, because recently i went threw the hardest punishment iv had so far, having to strip at amature night with marks on my chest and back of my thighs, for reasons im not going to anounce, so i was wonder wats the hardest punishment you've ever had?

cadence
01-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't normally get punishments, and to be honest there isn't much I don't like, and what I don't like is usually a hard limit.
I will go with soap. Suck on soap for a good five minutes and you won't do what you did again.
However I do forget about soap, and that is probably the only thing that I get reminded about, when I slip up

DowntownAmber
01-29-2008, 10:43 PM
I think the word "punishment" could be open for interpretation in this forum! ;)

If I have disappointed my Master, my punishment normally consists of describing what I've done and how it was wrong until I understand why my actions were a disappointment, or until I can understand how He felt as a result of my actions. Of course, these admissions are normally under some form of thought focusing physical discomfort... Yes, there is a physical aspect to it most times, but that portion of the punishment is what I usually think of as the "forgiveness phase." The lesson has been learned, I am giving Him my pain as an apology and He is accepting what I can endure, blending in a little pleasure as well. (Hmm. Pleasure, there's another word open for interpretation here but that's a whole 'nother thread...)

By far, the HARDEST punishment for me to endure is "the look" when I've displeased Him, and when He doesn't allow me to see Him for awhile. That KILLS me.

Leigh
01-30-2008, 12:10 AM
I think the hardest punishment I received ever was the no contact with him..no text messages, no phone calls nothing and when he came home he wouldnt speak to me or even acknowledge I was here but that didnt last long he never could resist my baby blues ;-)

Saucie
01-30-2008, 01:19 AM
hmm well i was just wondering, because recently i went threw the hardest punishment iv had so far, having to strip at amature night with marks on my chest and back of my thighs, for reasons im not going to anounce, so i was wonder wats the hardest punishment you've ever had?

I don't even know what to say about that. Wow. :p

subserviant
02-11-2008, 06:51 AM
I think the hardest punishment I received ever was the no contact with him..no text messages, no phone calls nothing and when he came home he wouldnt speak to me or even acknowledge I was here but that didnt last long he never could resist my baby blues ;-)
I would hate that to be it borders on abuse , I need to be punished , however severly but not put on ignore ,if He did that I will be looking for another Master

rach
02-11-2008, 07:38 AM
No contact, ignoring- that's the hardest thing I've ever had for punishment.

crazy_grrluk
02-11-2008, 09:13 AM
ack...no contact...just being ignored as if I wasnt there

hate it hate it hate it

Ozme52
02-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Maybe a time-out, in a submissive position, and her nose in the corner... but I'd be there watching... and maybe talking.

But never ignoring her. Too cruel.

And never something I enjoy doing to her, regardless of her like or dislike. Too likely to find excuses to punish her... when I know she'd encourage me do it for the pleasure it gives me... so why associate it with punishment?

No.. the absolute worst thing I could do is let her know I'm disappointed.

But, I'd definitely let her make amends and gain forgiveness.

jeanne
02-12-2008, 06:09 AM

:)

Logic1
02-12-2008, 07:38 AM
Maybe a time-out, in a submissive position, and her nose in the corner... but I'd be there watching... and maybe talking.

But never ignoring her. Too cruel.

And never something I enjoy doing to her, regardless of her like or dislike. Too likely to find excuses to punish her... when I know she'd encourage me do it for the pleasure it gives me... so why associate it with punishment?

There you go again being my twin Oz ;)

Logic1
02-12-2008, 07:39 AM
alrightey triple post :p

Logic1
02-12-2008, 07:39 AM
alrightey triple post :p

Sir_Russell
02-13-2008, 06:45 PM
in my opinion a real punishment should hurt both of us. That may not seem to make sense but it true for me. When she see she has made me mad or disappointed me that often is enough but if it is very serious then I will make it a very hard punishment one that will hurt her where she lives. This takes knowing her very well and using that knowledge against her. Rare that she will ever do the transgression again, and this very act will hurt me deeply that I feel I have to do this.

That said it will not be anything that physically hurts her, I do expect her to endure some pain from time to time just to please me. This is not punishment but a show of true submission.

Leigh
02-15-2008, 05:19 PM
well technically if you liked punishment it wouldnt exactly be a punishment.
shrugs I don't see it as bordering on abuse...it worked, the behavior hasnt been repeated so lesson learned.Punishments are supposed to correct a wrong behavior not for pleasure(well at least for us,how others do things is their business) So because I may not like a punishment I am given I should look for a new husband/Master? If I found a new husband/Master for everything he did I didnt particulary like I would have been married about 200 times already :cool:

I would hate that to be it borders on abuse , I need to be punished , however severly but not put on ignore ,if He did that I will be looking for another Master

rivka
03-12-2008, 02:56 PM
The hardest punishment I ever had was going a month and a half without any contact with my Master. It gave me plenty of time to reflect on what I did to disappoint him.

Isabella King
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
That said it will not be anything that physically hurts her, I do expect her to endure some pain from time to time just to please me. This is not punishment but a show of true submission.

Read the thread and enjoyed it, but this has to be my favourite comment :d

luxemberg (SirHenri)
05-21-2008, 09:04 AM
I have to agree with Isabella King...I love it when my Master tells me that I will endure it because it pleases Him...it really makes me want and love what He's doing to me.

He chooses other forms of punishment...I swore the other day and He sentenced me to 20 minutes of Right-Wing radio with an essay on what I heard...that's the worst so far...I hate listening to right-wingers more than anything else!

bellelapine
05-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Kneeling waiting for my Sir without a word from Him. No acknowledgement of my present, no glances in my direction, nothing.

Yeahhhh needless to say an hour of that and I'll never do whatever I did again.

Ownedfyre (mm1)
05-21-2008, 11:30 AM
He chooses other forms of punishment...I swore the other day and He sentenced me to 20 minutes of Right-Wing radio with an essay on what I heard...that's the worst so far...I hate listening to right-wingers more than anything else!

LMAO! that would be unbearable for me as well!!!!

denuseri
05-21-2008, 01:51 PM
the worst possible punishment for me, is to see that look in His eyes, that look of sadness or disapointment, at that momnet i just wanna die, everything else that happens after, even if its some kinda punitive adjustment like a spanking or removal of possessions, restrictions, preforming some dislikable task, doing something degrading or disgusting etc, i gladely do in the hopes that He will see i am making a redoubled effort to please Him,, and in pleasing Him i find the greatest pleasures ,just as in submission to His will, i find the greatest freedom.

Daes
05-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Oooh.. have to think about this one...

Ah.. oh yes now I remember. There are two instances where this could apply. Sure I've gotten good beatings til I cried and bruises to show for it - but these punishments were exactly that, and I felt horrible and disappointed in myself afterwards.

The first time, I was in a goofy mood and wide awake, so I decided to tickle my partner while he was trying to sleep. He asked me to stop twice before grabbing a good length of rope and tying me into a fetal position against the bed frame, laying on my side. It was done quickly, I dont know how, but it was - it was tight, it hurt, and I couldnt move. He went back to sleep... It may seem trivial but I still felt Really bad.. After being in that position for a while, I started fidgeting, trying to get comfy. He woke and released me. We cuddled for a bit then went to bed.

The second instance was with another person and it was because I was goofing off (again) and told him "No", I wasnt being serious, mainly teasing without really realizing what I was doing. We were in a parking structure off of First Street on the Burbank strip, 3rd or 4th floor.

"What'd you say?"
"Nothing." (feign innocence)
"You're lying now?"

I said sorry at that point, but he'd already grabbed my hips and pulled them out and pushed his hand over my back to bend me over the car. He told me not to move and warned me it would hurt as he lifted up my skirt. If spankings had ever hurt before, that just made them 'love taps' in comparison. Counted to three, the first two made my legs buckle, he straightened me out so my rear was raised again, then smacked both cheeks at the same time. And wow that was painful >.> I was in tears. He cuddled and pet me, and I felt good again. I did two things wrong that time and it was a quick and rather harsh lesson for both XD

Still though, I recall both memories with a smile ^_^

On a serious note though, His disappointment or anger in me, would be the worst thing I could really imagine. These things were small but I can't even think of how I'd react to my One being thus with me.

~faerie~
05-22-2008, 05:59 PM
i was acting out, being doubtful of how He felt towards me and very disrespectful. i almost yelled at Him because i was angry that he didn't understand that i thought he didnt care about me. i suppose i should have been a little more tactful.
His response was " if thats how you want to act, maybe we should take a week break and not have any contact"
i almost flipped. i cried and begged for him not to do this.
So he offered a lesser but more physical punishment instead. I never want to feel that lost. i could not imagine going a week with out hearing his voice. I would be devastated. i gladly took the other punishment. It still was horrible, but the fact that i disappointed him was far worse.

spankablemilf
09-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Sorry but I just could not do anything but giggle to this. How true.

well technically if you liked punishment it wouldnt exactly be a punishment.
shrugs I don't see it as bordering on abuse...it worked, the behavior hasnt been repeated so lesson learned.Punishments are supposed to correct a wrong behavior not for pleasure(well at least for us,how others do things is their business) So because I may not like a punishment I am given I should look for a new husband/Master? If I found a new husband/Master for everything he did I didnt particulary like I would have been married about 200 times already :cool:

SubmissiveDoll
09-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Oh My Gosh! That was awesome! It was almost like I wrote it... or at least how I behave. Er wait, no... I'm perfectly innocent all the time! Yes, yes... thats it, innocent!

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you remember it with a smile. Because it certainly made me giggle to read it.

Oooh.. have to think about this one...

Ah.. oh yes now I remember. There are two instances where this could apply. Sure I've gotten good beatings til I cried and bruises to show for it - but these punishments were exactly that, and I felt horrible and disappointed in myself afterwards.

The first time, I was in a goofy mood and wide awake, so I decided to tickle my partner while he was trying to sleep. He asked me to stop twice before grabbing a good length of rope and tying me into a fetal position against the bed frame, laying on my side. It was done quickly, I dont know how, but it was - it was tight, it hurt, and I couldnt move. He went back to sleep... It may seem trivial but I still felt Really bad.. After being in that position for a while, I started fidgeting, trying to get comfy. He woke and released me. We cuddled for a bit then went to bed.

The second instance was with another person and it was because I was goofing off (again) and told him "No", I wasnt being serious, mainly teasing without really realizing what I was doing. We were in a parking structure off of First Street on the Burbank strip, 3rd or 4th floor.

"What'd you say?"
"Nothing." (feign innocence)
"You're lying now?"

I said sorry at that point, but he'd already grabbed my hips and pulled them out and pushed his hand over my back to bend me over the car. He told me not to move and warned me it would hurt as he lifted up my skirt. If spankings had ever hurt before, that just made them 'love taps' in comparison. Counted to three, the first two made my legs buckle, he straightened me out so my rear was raised again, then smacked both cheeks at the same time. And wow that was painful >.> I was in tears. He cuddled and pet me, and I felt good again. I did two things wrong that time and it was a quick and rather harsh lesson for both XD

Still though, I recall both memories with a smile ^_^

On a serious note though, His disappointment or anger in me, would be the worst thing I could really imagine. These things were small but I can't even think of how I'd react to my One being thus with me.

BrightFyrefly
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
I agree that the worst possible punishment that I can think of is not having any contact with my Master...although right behind that is knowing that you are in for punishment, but not being told what it is. That is right up there. Physical punishments are less harsh, I think, because it's a temporary pain. Not seeing your Master or Dom, or having to wait to know what your punishment is is a longer, more mental punishment and therefore, I think, more effective.

isis646
09-26-2008, 11:53 PM
without going into full detail here..He owns a fully blacked out 'modified' crew cab long box truck and after the first punishment with that vehicle it has pretty much kept me on a well-behaved path until a couple of days ago when i had a rebellion streak.
Two nights ago He arrived @ my workplace and i almost fainted. I work nights and my co-workers have met Him and know what He drives but have no idea why i turn ghost white whenever i hear/see that vehicle. That truck is the single most motivating reminder to behave i have faced so far with Him but yet i can't help myself sometimes.