PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day for your Dom?

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
01-31-2008, 01:53 PM
So what do you do for your Mistress/Master on Valentines? What about an online Dom? What would you do for them?
In my r/l vanilla relationship we have done movies, flowers, candy, love notes, things like that...but a D/s or M/s seems too special for ordinary everyday things like that. So just a fun topic to give everyone ideas...
What will you do or what suggestions do you have to make this day extra special?
:pray::hubba::11_2_102::sex:;blo;pant;:am::gag::cr op:

badlyguidedlittlemis
02-01-2008, 12:29 AM
The Domly one and I are moving into a new house on valentine's weekend, so on the actual day we will be knee deep in packing tape ;)
I've got permission to postpone valentine's till the weekend after... more time to prepare!

I suspect it will be an at home affair, with home cooked foodstuffs of his favourite kind, good wine, a new kinky toy which he will then use on my bottom.

angryinch
02-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I surprised my sub with some clamps.. (nipple and clit). They are beautiful. *grin*

~faerie~
02-18-2008, 10:55 PM
i had an interesting time deciding what to give my Master for Valentines Day. For the past 2 years i have been single and the last 10 years i spent with someone who didn't really give a shit about Valentines Day or me for that matter...but thats another story. So i havent really done the whole Valentines Day thing in a while...but i digress... it comes to the point of course...what in the hell you get your Master for Valentines Day? i mean you have already given them the greatest gift you could give (yourself). He knows how i feel..i show it in all that i do...so then what? For the last month i have given this much thought. My Master is a vert unique sort of person (but i'm sure we all think that...it does take that certain kind, doesnt it?) i just couldn't see giving him flowers or chocolates...he would think that i had lost it. Acard just doesn't seem enough since i write poetry and have already written him several poems expressing how i feel and how special he really is. He doesnt wear jewelry, ever. Finally after haunting several stores i came to my decision. I really like stuffed animals...i have a bunch at home.i know,i know...it seems silly but they are comforting.. a piece of your childhood. My Master has had a hard life, so i thought to brighten it i would give him a simple gift from my heart...a small teddy bear, just to say that i was thinking of Him. Pretty corny, but He really liked it. I told him that i hadn't been sure what to do, and had decided on something that was meaningful to me. He was touched by the fact that i had taken the time to try to make it special...I was greatly rewarded that night for my thoughtfulness, i still have the marks to prove it(smiles) He had gotten me a pretty pink rose in a vase, which was perfect.

***Kate***
02-19-2008, 04:13 AM
posting this a bit late.
Valentines day..well my slaves are not permitted to buy V/day gifts..
as it is my money they are spending and as I dont like wasted spending .
I dont want any thing . so if they got anything it would be a correction for them as they have not looked at the want need situation..

TomOfSweden
02-19-2008, 06:12 AM
My slave forgot. She's been very busy with work. I tricked her into thinking that I'd forgotten to. And when I ordered her to fix me dinner everything was waiting for her in their. Loads of high quality chocolate. She started to cry and kiss me feet of joy. I don't ordinarily allow her to eat chocolate... She was happy.

But we were both of us way too tired from work to do anything advanced. We just snuggled in the couch.

Leigh
02-20-2008, 11:45 AM
We don't celebrate Valentine's Day...I think if you truly care about someone you should show they every day of the year not just one day of the year..I am not talking about buying gifts every day, but little things mean alot...preparing a favorite meal, fixing them a cup of coffee, a note saying I love you.....just little things