PDA

View Full Version : new boss

subserviant
02-12-2008, 07:50 AM
I looked up to see the new regional manager being introdused to the other girls in the office , she was stunning to say the least ,dark suit ,skirt that came just to her knee , white blouse beautiful auburn hair styled just so.She and the office manager got to my desk ,intoductions were made ,I felt the fool as I stammered my hello ,Tara smiled at my akwardness ,when she took my hand I felt a flush of heat go through me that made my legs weak ,I hadnt felt such a feeling since my college days when a roomy and i had fooled around ,but thought I had gotten beyond all of that.
For the rest of the week I kept steeling glances at her ,she would look up and catch me ,smilling warmly ,I felt my face turn red each time . Friday afternoon the other girls went to a local bistro and had a couple of drinks, Tara was asked to join us ,the booth was ment to seat 4 but 5 it was tight ,Tara squeesed in beside me .I felt her thigh against mine ,I could hardly order as another wave of heat ran through me .We were saying our good byes ,Tara asked what I had planned and suggested we go to her place to get ot know each other and have a glass of wine to which I agreed , following her in my car.
Tara poured the wine ,handed me the glass, our fingers touched she smiled ,leaned gave me a gentle kiss I almost dropped the glass , she reached behind my head pulled me to her ,kissed me with passion that iI returned ,setting the glassses down we embraced kissing all the while.It was a frenzy at least on my part as i couldnt get enough of her Tara carressed my back and down to hips and bum I was in heaven ,we fell to the couch clinging reaching under clothes stroking undoing each others cloths kissing mote kissing till we came up for air ,taking my hand she leed me t the bed room ,having me stand while she undressed me pushing down on the bed quikly shedding her clothes joining me ,pressing our naked bodys pressing against each other .Her hand traced down to my center caressing me I was besaide myself with lust when she touched me I rose my hips to meet her I came at once ,it was heaven I coulnt believe I could feel so good .
After I had calmed breathing returned to normal I strated to slide my hand down to her , she stopped me saying softly not yet my horny one its yr nite

subserviant
02-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Tara began stroking me again slowly bringing me to the edge then laughing softly not letting me climax ,after she nearly drove me crazy for what must have been hours , I begged her to let me cum, she whispered i like to hear you beg ,stroking me all the while I was just about sobbing with lust begging her please ,she finally relented , i exploded I went through the roof it was so much more than the first time it was unblevable.
We lay in each others arms .holding each other kissing softly, I wanted to do to her what she had done to me.I started to caress her onnce again she stopped me ,asking if I really wanted to plesae her ,of course I did saying so ,she then whispered she wanted me to go down on her .
I started to move ,she held me saying slowly ,pet slowly , I kissed her breast and belly her thighs her mound her lips pushing my tongue into her ,tasting her , loving the taste of her ,she wrapped her thighs around me as devoured her trying to get more ,her hips rose ,moaning ,bucking ,cumming ,trembling , lying still . I wanted to go to her ,she held my head saying I want you to stay there ,just stay still, her thighs holding me,her fingers stroking my hair

subserviant
02-12-2008, 08:58 AM
We slept exhausted in each others arms ,I woke taking in her lovley body softly caressing her ,fell back to sleep . I awoke to the smell of coffee ,wondering if shuold put on my clothes and saw the robe ,putting iton I went to the kitchen,Tara greeted me with a kiss uummm what a way to start the day, I tryed to return the kiss ,she laughed pushing me away ,go take a shower and coffee wil be ready, doing as she said ,returning showered hair still damp once again trying to kiss her . I got a mug and a smile instead.We sat chatting ,Tara took my hand saying if is going to go anywhere we have to talk .
I said I hoped it would ,she put finger to my lips ,letme speak first , I nodded ok .I am a very controlling woman she began in the business world and in my personal life , u may have heard of a dominate submisive relationship, and that is what im looking for , I think by the way you act that you are a submissve type of person which is one reason why I brought you here, and after last nite I know im right ,ok so far , I nodded yes, if this is going to be what i want it to be you have to understand that. There is so much more to a dom sub relationship ,but if you'r willing to try it ,then we have a start .
I almost shouted yes ,I would have jumped through hoops if she had told me to . Tara began again ,I have a side that you will get to know but may not like , in that I have a sadistic streak that comes out once in while, I will punish you severly when the mood strickes ,when you need to be punished but it won't be any thing that you cant handle.
I didnt know what to make of this ,I thought "punishment" how bad can that be ,I kind of liked to be spanked during love making ,no I enjoyed it .Are you willing to obey me in every thing I demand of you and to to take the punishment I will inflict on you she asked staring into my eyes. I awnserd yes I will do what ever you want of me .
Smiling she took me to my feet kissing me deeply reaching in to the robe caressing me saying softly I want you to do something for me ,I breathed ok any thing , she pushed my shoulders saying kneel in front of me ,I did as she said burying my face in her her robe trying to part it ,but was held back ,I looked up at her then heard the words that changed my life, I want you to say I will obey you in all things Mistress Tara ,let me hear you call me your Mistress .I was so overwelmed by what she demanded ,I sobbed out what she wanted to hear, calling her my Mistress saying she was
Mistress Tara I would obey her in all things my life be longed to her .
She pulled me to my feet and I wept in her arms ,I would have gadly died for her at that moment

subserviant
02-12-2008, 02:47 PM
I moved in with Tara afew days later having sublet my appartment . we had a few probs but nothing that we couldnt work untill she confronted me a t home one evening.My work had been slipping badly and it reflected on her she had figured out that I was paying way to much attention ot her at the office and not concentrating on my work. I knew I was watching her like a love struck school kid , I had tried to pay attention to my work but couldnt keep my eyes off her . She warned me that evening ,I had better shape up or there would be hell to pay. the following day wasnt any better ,Taras was called into the managers office and had the riot act read ot her. That afternoon when we got home she was furiouse with me , do u want me to loose my job , I shook my head no of course not ,I tired to calm her butshe was in a state,the more I tried the madder she got , I begged her to settle down .SEttle down .ill show settle she slapped my face hard ,I couldnt believe what had happened , istared at her unable to move ,is this what u want u stupid cunt spitting it out ,you want me fired I kringed saying no no that im sorry tears coming down my cheek , thats it cry u lil cunt ill give u some thing to cry about .She pushed me to the center of the room glaring at me ,I was stunned when she ripped my blouse off slapping me again , screaming at me to strip that she was going ot teach me a lesson.
I did as ordered taking my skirt off ,when she hit me again , evry thing i want you naked turning and going to a cabinate i hadnt looked in Tara brought out a whipp of sorts a ridding crop she informed me. I was now naked , put yr hands clasped behind yr head , spread your legs , she walked behind me, iheard the swoosh then felt the pain it burnes like fire and again she was striking me over and over ,I pulled my hands down to cover my rear turning to get away from the whip but that only enraged her further
Getthose hands up ,I di as she ordered sobbing uncontollably I had no idea what to expect ,she came to front of me screaming in my face to get my legs apart .
Thewhip struck my breast , the pain was incredble then the other harder my nipples felt on fire iwas now hysterecle moaning with pain ,she stopped came closer running the whip up and down the inside of my thighs she struck my thigh hard i nearly doubled over as she hit me swinging with all her strengh both sides . icuoldnt stand , I fell to the chair trying to protect my self , wrenching my legs apart she brought the whip down in between my legs over and over .When I came to Tara was sitting in the kitchen ,I didnt know what to do ,I was scared beyound beleive ,I sat on the floor hurting, crying afraid .Tara loookes at me ,saying do uthink u can rmember why I punished you ,I nodded yes afraid to speak, yuo'll spend the nite inthe spare room get going .I stumbled to the room laying on the bed trying to understand what had happened sobbing unable to stop .I msut have fallen asleep ,I woke remembering what had heppened started crying again, Tara appeared int he door way came and sat on the bed ,took my face in her hand asked again if I had learned my lesson ,through my sobs I said i had she took me in her arms and heid me ,I clung to her like a child clings to her mother .We went to our bed room ,Tara continued to hold me untill I fel lasleep comforted by herarms around me

subserviant
02-13-2008, 08:01 AM
I awakened to Tara,s touch , she had a bottle of some sort of lotion ,starting to apply it to the welts ,onmy back ,my rear and thighs in between my legs, she smiled as the lotion was a little harder to put on my pussy, we'r going to have to give u a hair cut ,I knew she liked the way my public hair was trimmed into a V ,dark against my white body, I started to moan , moving under her hand .Tara laughed ,you little minx ,sorebut still horny , you are a little slut ,but not now my pet you'll have to learn to wait.
I guess i did learn my lesson as my work improved and with a lot of effort I was not as distracted by her as I had been.Tara was happy with my work and so was her boss.
To reward me "her words" we went to a restaurant for dinner ,it was a quiet little Italian pasta place , alittle on the dark side but as I found out ,perfect for Tara,s purpose.Seated at a rear table ,we ordered ,the wine was poured,we were quit alone .I felt her hand on my thigh ,it sent the usual sensation through me, making me flush ,my hand trembling ,I want you to go to the washroom and off your panty hose , I looked at her with puzzelment but did as she ordered, returning ,she said in her husky voice now take off your panties,protesting that I woulg be ,she just looked hard at me ,I did as she wanted embarest ,put them on the table ,again I did as ordered .The waitresss came with the pasts glancing at my under wear ,a slow grin crept into her face btu she said nothing ,thank goodness.
Next Tara told me to take off my bra , by undoing it and pulling it off through my sleeve , i glanced around ,the waitress was looking toward out table, I hesitated ,Tara cleared her throat , I knew it was meant for me to ge on with it. I undid the clasp, blushing bright red ,the waitress had a huge grin on her face as i pulled the bra out and layed it on the table by my panties.Tara took my hand , now that was'nt so hard ,only now I want you to show me your tits ,unbutton you blouse and hold it open , I undid the the top 3 ,Tara motioned to me to open it , I did quikly closing it again Tara frowned , hold it open untill I tell you to close it ,calling the waitress over .bring us some more wine please ,, the same as before .I was humiliated as the waitress looked at my exposed breasts grinning from ear to ear ,she brought the wine ,all the while staring at my breasts ,Tara gave permission to button up. WE left the waitress a large tip whitch would not be all she remembered from that nite . Hailing a cab Tara told me to expose my self as i entered and exited the cab, as luck would have it there were a couple standing a few feet from the curb when we got to our condo, Tara piched me hard ,give them a good show , .Sliding out my skirt slide up exposing me ,the womans hand flew to her mouth while the guy with her smiled broadly , I ran to the door once more humiliated , whitch Tara enjoyed emmensly .WE got into our place ,Tara practily ripped my clothes she was wild ,my humilitation had turned her on , she was as hot as I had seen her ,the love making went on for hours untill we were both exhausted

subserviant
02-13-2008, 12:56 PM
A new work day , how i hate leaving our bed but it is friday so off to the salt mines we go .There is a posting on the bulliton board ,party ,bbq. dance at the presidents new house ,tonite evb invited ,we dodnt go for the usual drinks but straight home to change .Ready to go ,when Tara sat me down ,a few rules missy. I know how you get when youve had a little to much wine or to many drinks ,u turn into a real slut ,I dont want to see that ,just like you dont want ot see me get pissed ,so no dancing with anyone unless you clear it with me and no drinking ,understand .
Well i idid agree after her stern look hinking if I was careful she woulnd know if i had a drink.The house was a mansion ,beautiful ,te rear patio lite up people very where ,dancing drinking eating .WE joined in ahving a good time , I managed to snag a couple of glasses of wine and feeling pretty good ,Tony one of the guys asked me to dance I thought what the hey why not ,Tara hadnt caught me drinking, I didnt see her ,she was probably talking shop to some one ,the workaholic that she is . It was great dancing again ,I love dancing ,we went round the room laughing ,having a good time ,the music slowed ,Tony pulled me in close I should have said no thank you but iwas caught up in the night the good time ,he pressed against me , I felt his hardness pushing , I pushed back grinding a little feeling a little horny wnen I glanced up ,Tara was glaring at me I tryed to back away from Tony ,he held me ,I had to push him away ,he looked kind of dissapionted I made an excuse .iwent to were Tara had been standing ,she was walking to the front of the house haeding for the car .
I ran after her ,caught up at the car and stamerd somehitng about it was just having fun.she turned and i saw thesame fury in her eyes that i had seen the nite she had punished me.Tara was livid with rage ,she swung her hand ,hitting me so hard I fell , grbing me by my hair she pulled me ,I told her she was hurting me, hard ly feeling the slap i had gotten ,my hair was being pulled out , I cryed out ,Tara hissed in my face ,get inthe car whore
The drive home was silent , I was scared to death of what was going to happen I even thought of getting out till she ahd a chance to cool off .She waited untill I had opened the door ,she put her foot to my rear kicking me into the room.
I fell have stumbling losing my footing faling to the floor , she was on me screaming u dirty rotten whore ,you flithy slut ,where u going to fuck him when you thought i wasnt looking ,I protested ,no it wasnt like that we were just having a good time , the blow left me sense less ,I tried to get up , tarakept hitting me ,screaming what were you going to do next ,you whore give him a blow job. she was tot aly out of conrol .I was screaming at her ,please stop ,stop I was afraid she was goig to kill me ,I tries to crawl away , she stood over me holding an extenchion cord .Strip whore , now , or gotout hte door and i never want ot see again the choice is yours , she was as cold ice the rage seethed out of her ,sobing and moaningI stripped , she held the cord so the copper ends were hanging down,she swung the cord with her arm extended , it felt like a kinfe going into me iscreamed in pain as hse hit me until i passed out .
I was in agony I coulnt beliave I could hurt so bad evry where on my body thepain was beyound discription , I opened my eyes to see her standing over me ,hissing this is how pimps treat their whores when the disobey , bringing the cord down again and again .
I had passed out again ,coming back laying on my side moaning in agony .Tara sat as before at the table glaring at me still holding the cord ,I coulnt move if I had wanted I was in so much pain there were open welts every where again I tried to get up but fell again .Tara had a evil grin coming ot me ,I tried to crawl under the coffee table but she had a hold of my hair .So you want to be a whore well im going to treat you like one.

subserviant
02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
feel free to add to this

subserviant
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Tara had straightend out a clothes hanger and had every inttention of whiping me with it ,this how disrepectful whores are treated, my whimpering must have had an effect on her as she put the hanger on the table. She helped me from under the coffee table sitting me on the sofa .It seemed like she had come out of a trance ,Im not going to say im sorry for what I did because you brought it on your self she said
stroking me ,but I think I went to far ,she helped up took me to the bathrom ,started running the water and helped me in.The warm water did wonders,the whole time i kept thinking about what had happened .I knew I couldnt go through it again.It was like Tara was reading my mind.she washed me gently,saying, your going to have to decide what you want to do ,if you want to leave I will under stand ,if you stay I wont garaunte it wont happen again,but if you stay Iwill give you warnings on how to conduct your self and if you do as I tell you then it should play out ok.
ONce again I wept bubbering I love you and dont want to leave ,but im afraid ,I cant got through this again .Tarahelped me from the bath wraped a towel arond me ,held me tight stroking my hair ,calming me ,she lead me to bed ,covering me laying down with me ,the trembling stoppped ,I drifted off to sleep.
The morning was a time for soul searching did i want go ,of course not ,I loved Tara and couldnt leave. Wesat and talked things out , I told I wanted to stay no matter what ,it was what she wantedto hear ,she was her same happy self ,we hugged ,kissed and cryed ,she promised to control her temper , istill ached ,she thuought i should get checked at the hospital but I thought i was ok ,she took my robe off giving me a good going over ,seeing that none of the cuts were deep and decided I would be ok, I reated for a couple of days not going to workwith Tara covering for me saying i had acold . A few people wondered where we had got to Friday ,Tara made excuses and no one was the wiser.Thank good ness there were no marks on my face and in a week the marks were gone .

subserviant
02-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Tara and I had beeen together for a month ,and to celebrate we were going to the same bistro ,were i had exposed my self .WE were seated at the same ta ,off by our selves.I was a bit taken back when the same waitress came to our table with a huge grin ,Tara asked if she rememberd us ,of course she replied,looking at me .I felt my face flush with embarasment . to which Tara laughed. She asked the girl if she anted to see the same again I protested saying I woulnt do it, Tara looked at me ,pardon ,what did you say .I begged her ,please dont make me do it .Without taking her eyes from me she motined to the girl to come closer ,saying to me , take your bra off .I hesitated ,now, she said, I di d as she ordered .

subserviant
02-15-2008, 10:16 AM
I slipped out of my bra ,the waitress ,Linda, smiled as she watched me ,she stood next to Tara who put her hand on her ass ,Linda didnt seem to mind moving a little closer .Tara was now stroking her ,watching me ,daring me to say something ,then said open your blouse ,show us your tits, I again hesitated ,do u really want to disobey me , you have short memory I did as she said ,burning with jealousy . Linda smirked as I undid the buttons and pulled my blouse open.Tara said ,Linda ,Laura likes to have her nipples pinched ,why dont you oblige her , she reached took a nipple between her knuckles ,pinched hard making me wince with pain. tara stopped her saying thats enough for now ,then to me ,stand up. I stood , take your panties off right here, right now.Again Idid as she ordered wondering were this was leading .
Laying my undies on the table ,she then ordered me to lift my skirt to my waist and turn slowly around.Thank goodness we were alone , I felt like crawling in a hole and disappearing, but I was also getting the familer feeling , a hot flash down my belly and thigh.Tara allowed me sit ,now having her hand slidding up Linda,s thigh asking her if she would like to play with us ,she nodded yes .WE had our meal ,Linda had told the manager she was,nt feeling well and left with us.We got inthe cab .Tara was in a mood ,told me to pull up skirt and give them a show .Linda slid her hand in between my legs , I tried to stop her ,she slapped me hard , I grabbed her arm ,but Tara said let Linda do what she wants ,she has my permision I was bewildered, looking at Tara with puzzlement , she said when i had gone to the washroom Linda told her she had always wanted to dominate another woman ,Tara had given her the go ahead ,telling her she could do whatever she wanted as long as no permanent marks were left .
I couldnt believe my ears Tara said she ahd planned some thing like this and it was part of my training to be a good sub ,I was stunned ,I didnt know what to do ,Tara took my hand, saying I want you to do this for me ,I wont let her hurt you more than you can stand ,it wont be as bad as the last time
but seeing the look on Linda,s face ,I wasnt as sure.We entered the apartment ,Tara sat on the sofa and nodded at Linda ,who slapped me ,strip slut and dont be slow ,I had only my blouse and skirt to remove ,I was naked ,she walked around me pinching me , slappimg my ass and breasts ,taking my nipples ,pinching them hard . i cried out begging her ,please not so hard , but Tarasaid you liked this she grinned pinching them again.I backed away and got a warning from Tara ,I think your going to have to be quit sever with her she told Linda.SHe hit me so hard I nearly fell catching my self ,again she slapped me ,asking ,are you going to be a good little whore or do I have to really get mean . I blubbered i would be good ,not wanting another beating like Tara hadgiven me.
I looked at Tara hoping she would intervene , but she just smiled enjoying the scene.Linda asked Tara if she happened to have a strap on cock ,as she had never fucked with one and wanted to try it

subserviant
02-17-2008, 05:30 PM
I appealed to Tara ,I didnt like the way this was going,telling her so .But uve told me different times that you wanted to try a three some ,im just doing what you asked for she awnsered nows not htetime to change your mind.She turned to Linda ,yes i have a strap on i,ll get it ,while she was gone Linda stood in front of me ,snarling , you had better behave or i,ll beat the shit out of you .Tara returned with the strap on handing it to Linda who took off her shirt and pants ,straped onthe cock saying do we use lube .Tara said it was up to her ,then asked her if was going to ass fuck me,Linda noodded yes ,but she would like to try it dry.Again Tara nodded ,it was all right with her ,grinning at me , your going to hurt baby .Linda shoved me to the couch pushing me over the end ,commanding me to get in position, idid as she wanted ,she kicked my legs apart , Tara said to make it more interesting i was to hold my butt cheeks apart, Linda slapped my ass hard ,do as your told whore.I reached and did as i was told.
I felt the tip of the cock pushing at my anus ,she shoved hard going in a little way,I started screaming ,trying to kickher off ,but Tara came and held me down ,saying through clenched teeth , give it to the bitch ,fuck her hard,the cock went in further it was ripping apart ,i screamed with pain ,sobbing the tears streaming ,please stop please ,moaning, crying out .She thrust into me ,shouting yes as it was in all theway ,she strated pumping ,fucking my ass yelling ,imfucking your asshole you whore i couldt do anything , i just lay there not being able to move ,Tara pulled my face up ,askingi f iliked it.No please stop i pleaded with her ,make her stop i begged . [I]t seemed like hours before she finaly stopped.

subserviant
02-22-2008, 02:18 PM
as I lay on the couch horribly used , i couldnt get up the pain was so severe, Linda had unhooked the belt ,leaving the dildo in me ,Ididnt have the strengh to pull itout . ilay there sobbing. Linda slapped me saying shut the fuck up u stupid bitch ,I,m tired of listening to you whine.
She went to where Tara was sitting , sat beside her ,leaned to her and kissed her on her mouth. Tara looked straight at me ,took ahold of Linda and returned the kiss I couldnt believe what i was seeing ,as they pawed each other ,stripping their cloths off . Linda pushed Tara down ,eat me bitch looking at me and laughing.Taramade a protest ,Linda slapped her ,snarling do it cunt.
To my comlete and utter ashtonishment ,Taradid as Linda ordered, putting her head between Lindas legs nad eating her.when Linda had climaxed , Tara smiled at her ,saying what about me ,Linda slapped her again ,you htink i should service you ,smirking, you slut, im in charge here not you.I was stunned ,Tara meekly nodded her head saying yes maam.
They turned to me linda saying why so surprized slut didu think that uwere taras only toy, she was mine before u came along and i want her back,They noticed the blood on the couch ,rolled me to my side pulling out the dildo .Tara said we had better get her to a hospital.
I awoke in a hospital bed ,a nurse changing an iv ,smiled ,how are you feeling ,yougae us quit a fright.I asked how long Ihad been there ,3 days she ansred,oh there a card her for you.
i opened the card ,ti was from Tara.I have moved your stuff back to your appt., see why I wanted you to keep it . It was fun but now your history .You wont see me again ,I,v switched jobs and living with Linda .That was all that there was .She was gone out of my life ,I thought maybe for the better ,but wept that ,the woman I loved had put me out of her life.

subserviant
04-18-2008, 05:21 PM
life became normal again ,I went back to my job after a month of getting over the torn tissue inside me and getting over the the terrible feeling of betrayal .It was a few months later when Tim entered the picture , he asked me out ,but I was still afraid of being hurt .He kept asking and finally I agreed .
It was fun to be out with a nice guy ,he never pressed me for sex and that was fine with me as I had no desire to go to bed with anyone,Tara still remained strong in my memory and I had to admit I was still attracted to other women.Tim asked me to join him for weekend at his cottage ,to which i reluctantly agreed..
I put him off the whole time we were there > He wasnt to happy about it but didnt force the issue.We kept dating and I kept turning him down, I thought he would have told me to take a hike but he kept coming around. It was a Satuday morning when I went and answered a knock on the door .
I opened the door and Tara stood grinning at me ,I was stunned , i couldnt move or speak .She pushed past me ,turning taking my face and kissing me .What do you want I stammerd .She laughed .Im back in town and need a place to stay

SirTimothyk
04-18-2008, 05:33 PM
I walked over to her house to surprise her on a Saturday morning, hoping to finally touch her. I didn't tell her I was a Dom. I wanted to bring it up slowly. Maybe start with a playful spanking.....then maybe a blindfold.....I never showed her my bag, the cane or the riding crop. Something drew me to her. I felt that she would respond.

I almost got to her door, when I see another woman kissing her......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......maybe they would be interested in a threesome.

subserviant
04-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Tara went to the hall and brought in 2 suitcases ,puttting them down ,she said Linda and I have called it quits and i need a place to stay for a while so naturaly I came here .I said, but what about the way u treated me ,you threw me out i,dont think this is going to work out .Tara got that look on her face ,come here bitch she spat ,I did as she ordered ,I couldnt help it .This was the woman i had been so in love with ,she slapped me hard ,saying do I need to make you obey me .
I shook my head saying no maam ill obey you .She undid her skirt letting it fall ,pushing me to my knees .This is what you want isnt it bitch .I pushed my face into her crotch kissing and pulling her panties down ,licking her, burying my face in her .
I didnt notice the door had not closed and to my horror Tim walked in .The look on his face was that of pure hatred.So this is why you wouldnt fuck me you 2 bit whore ,your a fucking queer ,you fuck another woman but not me i should beat the shit out of you .
Tara stood laughing ,why dont you ,by tha way Im tara ,and she loves to have the shit beat out of her ,in fact i'll help you

SirTimothyk
04-19-2008, 04:23 AM
"ok bitch, i'd love to have a piece of your ass" I said. I opened my black bag and looked around for the right toy........i took out my cane. It was thin and black. i flipped it in the air a few times.....SWISH!! Then i layed it across your defenseless behind. SWISH! A red welt rose from your ass as you tend to Tara's hot pussy.....You thrust forward in pain. I gave you another cut of the cane!! SWISH!! And another!! Three red lines now shone on your pale ass!! My shaft is swollen.

subserviant
04-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Tara held me as Tim begane to beat me with his cane,i begged him to stop ,the pain was more than i could stand ,it felt like my ass was on fire .Tara laughed and and urged him to swing the cane harder . she told Tim ,these whores have to be taught to obey and the only thing they understand is pain. I begged them to stop, promissing i would do whatever they wanted me to do.I screamed in agony,untill finally Tim stopped .He grabbed my hair pulling my head up to look at him .You will do any thing he asked me ,anything that Tara and I wnat you to do.I nodded ,yes i will do any thing .Once again he said, anything? No matter what ? i said i would ,looking at Tara who said to Tim ,you can believe her , i used to make her do all kinds of nasty things .One thing she hates to do is suck cocks ,I used to make her suck guys off, and I would beat her till she swallowed their cum.

SirTimothyk
04-19-2008, 04:26 PM
I moved until i faced her. I grabbed her hair and commanded "open your mouth slut." i pushed my shaft into her waiting orifice. I began to pump in and out.....feeling her tongue along my shaft. Deeper and deeper, my cock dived into her throat. I hung onto her hair and pulled her closer. Tara picked up the cane and moved behind her ass.....

subserviant
04-20-2008, 02:00 PM
I felt Tims cock push down my throat gaging me ,he pulled it back ,saying suck it bitch .The flash of pain across my back made me howl in agony .Tara laughed ,telling Tim ,I thought u wanted to fuck her ,she struck me again with the cane .Tim said yeah i want to fuck her ,pulling his cock out .
They pulled me to the coffee table ,pushed me down on my back .Tara straddled my face holding my legs up as Tim forced his cock into my dry pussy .The pain was terrrible as he begane to pump . Just as I was starting to get wet ,Tara said ,why dont u fuck her ass ,she loves that .
Tara pulled my legs back faurther ,i felt the tip off Tims cock push into my ass ,and with a sudden thrust he pushed his cock into my ass.I just about passed out from the pain,i screamed a muffled scream as Tara had her ass pressed down on my mouth.Tim rammed into me tearing ,remming my ass pumping in and out .He was about to cum when Tara yelled cum in the whores mouth .He shoved his cock into my mouth and shot his cum ,Tara grabbed my tits warning me to swallow it all .She twisted my nipples hard ,all i wanted was for it to end ,I tried to swallow it all but some spilled on the floor
When he was finished ,Tara told me to lick his cock clean ,she then beat my poor ass saying lick the floor clean whore and now your really going to get it for letting it spill

SirTimothyk
04-20-2008, 05:58 PM
I grabbed her by the wrists and took her outside.......Wrapping her arms around the tree, i fastened the wrists together........I then attached her wrists to the stakes by the tree......moving her legs wide.....

I then took the switch we cut that morning and SWISH!! a red welt rose....She screamed as i struck her again and again......scratching her breasts against the rough bark of the tree.

Tara watched, then untied her bonds, turned her around, exposing her abused breasts....she grabbed the switch and took aim.....

steelish
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
deleted