PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win

mkemse
02-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Based On Who Is Still In The Rcce For Both Parties, Who Will Win The General election In November:

Obama vs. McCain

Clinton vs McCain

Also, Who Will John McCain Choose As A Ruunig Mate

Who Will Obama Choose or Who Will Clinton Choose Depending On Who Gets The Nomination

Warbaby1943
02-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Don't know yet who McCain will choose but I hope he beats the shit out of whoever he has to run against. And I'm not a staunch Republican either I just think the Democrat's choices are piss poor. Nuff said from me since I refuse to argue politics or religion. Two arguments no one can ever win.

mkemse
02-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Don't know yet who McCain will choose but I hope he beats the shit out of whoever he has to run against. And I'm not a staunch Republican either I just think the Democrat's choices are piss poor. Nuff said from me since I refuse to argue politics or religion. Two arguments no one can ever win.

I appriciate your honesty even if i do not agree with it, my feeling is ANYONE is beeter then another Bush type

Warbaby1943
02-12-2008, 09:38 AM
I appriciate your honesty even if i do not agree with it, my feeling is ANYONE is beeter then another Bush typeOH I don't want another Bush type either. Remember McCain did not dodge the draft or service to his country and to a veteran that means quite a lot.

I also don't like anyone who will not salute our flag or some dumb cunt who thinks we have forgotten what she did in her younger years. I'm done for good now. Sorry to go on.

mkemse
02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
OH I don't want another Bush type either. Remember McCain did not dodge the draft or service to his country and to a veteran that means quite a lot.

I also don't like anyone who will not salute our flag or some dumb cunt who thinks we have forgotten what she did in her younger years. I'm done for good now. Sorry to go on.

no aplogies you did not go on, just not not sure who you are speaking of that won't salute our flag

Sir_Russell
02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
I like McCain but I have a hard time with his stance on the war. What fucking right do we have to impose our way of life on another people..

MitchC
02-26-2008, 08:24 PM
My guess is: Obama will be the candidate for the Democrats. We already know that Mccain is the candidate for the GOP basically. I predict that Mccain will choose Huckabee as his running mate, and that Obama, if he's the candidate, will pick either Joe Biden, or perhaps John Edwards. If they weren't such advesaries, I'd say Obama might choose Hillary Clinton as his VP, but, with the way they seem to attack each other, I dont see that happening.

Mitch

mkemse
02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
I like McCain but I have a hard time with his stance on the war. What fucking right do we have to impose our way of life on another people..

We have no right to impose our way of life on others

rora
02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
At this point, I would have to go with McCain too. I can not find the 'none of the above' box. Who stole it? *laffs*

wmrs2
02-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Our enemies enjoy those of us who do not want us to impose our national values on them, because they appreciate us giving them comfort and aid while they plan to impose their values on us. I am for McCain.

Ozme52
02-27-2008, 01:07 PM

None whatsoever.

But why should we be any different than most of the rest of the world both now and throughout history?

And if we didn't contend similarly, who would be imposing themselves on us?

wmrs2
02-27-2008, 03:39 PM
It looks like Obama has it locked. Last knight in the debate both he and Hillary softened their position on the war. Asked if Al Quiada established a position in Iraq, would they reserve the right to go back into Iraq after having pulled out. Their answer was just like McCain's and Bush's. They know that if they run out on the people of Iraq that history would never forgive them. See how much politics has been played in Iraq for us to accept the same end which Bush has been working towards? I would not blame the parents of the solders who died in Iraq, if they never forgave those who used the war to punish Bush.

McCain answered that same question today. He said, "Al Quiada is already there!"

What say you my friends? Do you think this point will influence the election in 2008? It already has influenced Obama; saying that he and Bush would use the same tactics to flush out Al Quida in Pakistan; and, in fact, Obama pointed out that Bush has already used these tactics. Obama used this as an example of his maturity. I think he is correct.