PDA

View Full Version : Self-bondage

slave_man
04-11-2004, 09:03 AM
I was wondering if anyone here could give me some tips on self-bondage. I have tried some things, like clothes-pins on my nipples, tying rope around my cock and tying myself to the bed. But the tying thing is'nt that satisfying, because I can always free myself quickly. Does anyone have experience with self-bondage, or tips of another kind?
Thanks in advance

redEva
04-11-2004, 09:50 AM
there is cute trick - on the bottom of the page you can see related links. also if you type what you interested in in the search it will cum up with related threads.
in the mean time - check this one : self bondage (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650)
*smile*

slavelucy
04-11-2004, 10:03 AM
Hi slave_man, there's currently another thread on Self-Bondage in the Knowledge Base Forum to which a few people have contributed to it, you may find something useful or interesting in there.

The thread is here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650

Hope this helps. :)

sl

slave_man
04-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Yes, I saw it after I posted... I feel like a dumb newbie now. Sorry about that. But If anyone has some male specific tips...

slavelucy
04-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Yes, I saw it after I posted... I feel like a dumb newbie now. Sorry about that. But If anyone has some male specific tips...

No worries! And no need to feel dumb, i just thought you might find something in there that you might like.

sl

slave_man
04-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Actually, the dumb part was in response to Red Eva's post, about me not using the search function. I have read the other thread, and I like it indeed!

ValKyrie
04-15-2004, 04:20 AM
It's just never the same as being bound and helpless and at the will of another, no?

However, you can try binding yourself and setting an egg timer. If you have the mental self discipline to remain bound in a state of discomfort, that might bring you some sense of pleasure and bondage.

You may need to delve into the recesses of your fantasy mind and convince yourself that you are completing this task for the Dominant of choice. That can add to the excitement for you as well.

Also, binding your penis tightly and then going out into public can give you a better sense of that helpless feeling you may desire. You aren't likely to remove a rope from your genitals if you are for example, grocery shopping. *chuckles* As I imagine you trying to remove something from your pants in front of the frozen foods or general produce!

Best wishes,

Mistress Val

slave_man
04-15-2004, 04:40 AM
It's just never the same as being bound and helpless and at the will of another, no?

However, you can try binding yourself and setting an egg timer. If you have the mental self discipline to remain bound in a state of discomfort, that might bring you some sense of pleasure and bondage.

You may need to delve into the recesses of your fantasy mind and convince yourself that you are completing this task for the Dominant of choice. That can add to the excitement for you as well.

Also, binding your penis tightly and then going out into public can give you a better sense of that helpless feeling you may desire. You aren't likely to remove a rope from your genitals if you are for example, grocery shopping. *chuckles* As I imagine you trying to remove something from your pants in front of the frozen foods or general produce!

Best wishes,

Mistress Val

Unfortunatly, I have never been bound by another, nor have I bound another. :( I talked about handcuffs with my last gf, but we broke up before we tried it. Damn shame. But, on the plus side, I have nothing to compare the self bondage to. :cool: Nice tip by the way, I have thought of something like that. Might try it in the near future.