PDA

View Full Version : Silencing The Chat show Host

SAE
02-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Angela Carter was the country's most famous female shock jock. Her abrasive no-nonsense style wound up and wooed listeners at the same time. She took great insulting people especially the men. As a committed mesogonist, the lady listeners loved her. A lot of the men loved her too for very different reasons. She was a looker. She had full lips, blonde hair without a hint of bleach, and a body to die for. No wonder a lot of men rang her show because they enjoyed being insulted by her.

I was not one of those men. I was one of the men who hated Angela Carter. I had good reason to hate her. I had a good thing going with a beautiful young lady named Belinda. Belinda had been a shy girl and it had been easy to manipulste her into doing anything I wanted. I had been into BDSM from an early age. I had never found a willing partner and was too scared of the consequences to force myself on someone. Belinda ticked both those boxes. She was so keen to win my affections she willingly let me tie her up and fuck all her holes. She was a bit more reticent when I started to thrash her with my belt and pouted a little at me using the riding crop. To sate my real lust I needed to force her to do something she really didnt like. So i started to give her to my friends while i watched. She hated to be used by other men. The first few times i had to use strong chains to secure her to the bed and stuffed numerous pairs of her oanties in her mouth to quiet her objections.
Some of them were downrighted perverted and a learned a thing or two which i replicated on her later. Still she stayed around because she loved me and, misguidedly thought i loved her too. Well at least that is until she rang that bitch Angela carter on her radio show. The Bitch told her I was scum of the earth for using her that way and that i had probably never loved and just wanted to manipulate her into being my sex toy. All true of course but belinda didnt need to hear it. Nor did she need to hear that she should cut her losses and leave me. She did leave me eventually. It took her a while because after hearing the show i kept her chained up in the house. She escaped however when she tricked one of my buddies into believing she woild be a better fuck without the restriction of her collar and chain. She high tailed out the house and had an injunction slapped on me. That left me without a female body to play with. Until now that is.

I had recognised her immediately from all the posters the station put up in town of her flashing her enormous cleavage andwaering a short skirt to show off those excellent legs. I did not take her immediately. It would have been too risky to attempt a snatch at the radio station. They knew with her reputation there were always guys out to get her and a burlty security guard always came out with her to her car. I followed her car at a discreet distance until we came to a country road i knew\she had to go down to get home. I put on the accelerator and rammed my car into the back of hers. She got out as i knew she would ranting and raving. She was taken aback when she saw the taser in my hand. She reacted too slowly and i shot her a good one right on the tit. She slumped to the floor. I could not resist feeling her up as i cuffed her hands behind her back and her legs tight together. I shoved her in the trunk of my car. After dousing her car with petrol and setting it alight i drove off with my newly accquired prize sleeping in the trunk.

By the end of the thiry minute drive to the country cabin i had accquired she was shouting obscenities in the trunk. Noone could hear her. We were miles away from anywhere. I moved round to the trunk and opened it. She was strugging and screaming and her skirt was even further up her body showing even more leg and now even her panties were visible.
"Let me go you perverted bastard" i just smiled and reached into the trunk.

subserviant
02-18-2008, 09:40 AM
I was so scared ,but just as pissed ,this son of a bitch had my hands tied behind my back,I tried to kick him but my skirt kept getting in the way , it was up around my hips ,he stood back with a grin on his face staring at my legs, the bastard. he held out the tazer saying you want another shot,I cringed ,thinking i,ll bide my time ,with my marshall arts training I would kick his ass as soon as was in a position to do it.I tried to get my skirt down ,when he grabbed my hair and pulled me from the trunk ,my god it hurt . i bounced on the ground landing on my back a bit dazzed ,he grabbed my ancles putting some sort of cuffs on them, then dragging me into a cabin .
He threw me onthe floor giving me a kick in the ribs . I really started to worry then ,as it finally dawned on me the prediketment was in ,I guess I had been to pissed to think about my safty before, but now with my ribs aching i knew i was in big trouble.What is he going to do I wondered , thinking most certianly rape ,but then i had seen his face he had made no attemp to hide his identity .so he couldnt let me live .

SAE
02-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I stood back and watched her as she squirmed on the stone floor. She started to curse and swear. I was impressed. She must have known her situation was dire. She still wasn't going to give a mere man the satisfaction of giving in to him. I knew she would give him into me eventually. She would eventually feel she had no choice. I was going to enjoy getting her to that stage.
"Rape me and get it over with you gutless bastard" she snarled. "If thats the only way you can get your kicks"
I smiled. "Rape you? No you are going to ask me to fuck you. Beg me in fact" She began to laugh. "Not a fucking chance" She was still laughing when I pivked her up by the hair and rammed her head into the wall. I pushed her to the ground and kicked her again.
I picked her up and stood her in the centre in the room. I picked up a collar with a gold star on it. "Specially for you the star of the show." She forgot she was hobbled by the cuffs aroubd her ankles and tried to run succeeding only in falling over. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up again. I held het head tight and snapped the collar shut around her neck locking it into place with a golden padlock. I fixed a thick golden chain to the collar and fastened it into place to a hook in the far wall, There was about two feet give in the chain. I unclasped her feet scooting quickly out of the way as she kicked out at thin air. She ran as far as she could until the chain pulled on her neck choking her and pulling her back. I next unclasped her hands and stood back. She look relieved and a little confused that I hadnt made any moves yet to molest her sexually.
I smiled at her. "Strip for me Radio Bitch"

subserviant
02-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I said fuck you asshole ,then the shock hit me knocking me to the floor.I lay dazzed as he stood smiling,your going to learn the hard way ,Im glad ,your such a hard bitch cause its goin to so much more fun to break you.My head had a cut from being thrown around and my ribs and back ached,but i had my feet and hands free , I pretended to look as thought id been cowed ;backing away hoping he would get close enough so i could get to him with my feet.
He must have read my mind as he held the tazer up , I begged him not to use it ,he laughed saying when u learn to obeyme ,cunt then wont use it and he hit me with it again he pulled me to my feet ,asking are ya ready to strip now or do want n other .I shook my head telling him I would as he wanted ,taking my blouse and skirt off .He just stood grinning watching as i unhoked my bra, let drop then pushed m panties down .Well he exclaimed ,nice bush ,nicly trimmed ,I like that ,a bonus.I burned withshame as he made a motion fr me turn around ,he was closer nad as iturned i shot out with my foot catching him in the knee ,he fell backward and i cuoldnt get to him .He get up holding his leg ,furiouse ,snarling ok thats the way u want to play then we,ll play like that way.

SAE
02-19-2008, 12:30 AM
I was really pissed now. Ordinarily I liked it when the bitches foguht. It gave me an excuse to up the ante and be more evil. I didnt need an excuse with this one though. She had lost me my little sex slave and I was angry enough with her already. I picked up the gun and she thought I was going to taser her again. Instead I bought it down acrross her face sending the hot naked bitch tumbling to the ground.
"I was just going to fuck you and let you go" This was a lie but i wanted her to see that she couldnt be attacking me very five minutes. "But now you need a little lesson". While she dazed I attached ropes to her hands and feet. I pressed a button and and hooks appeared in the ceiling and on the floor. The hooks were positioned a good distance apart from each other just right to have her hung and dispalyed to me.
I saw\ fear for the first time. "Please dont hang me up Im sorry Ill be good I promise"
I smiled. "Oh normal hanging is what the good girls get" She looked puzzled. i tasered her for good measure and picked her up. I attched each leg the hooks in the ceiling and each hand to the hooks in the floor so she was hanging upside down. When she was conscious enough to realise her predicament the screams started. I picekd up her panties and stuffed them into her screaming mouth. "Im aching to touch that fresh soft body of yours" i told her "but for now Im going to leave you there to contemplate your mistake"

subserviant
02-20-2008, 02:17 PM
This was beyond believe , what did this guy want , I regained my senses, tha panties cramed in my mouth were starting to choke me, I began sobbing thinking Im going to die , hanging upside down ,my legs spread so far I thought my hips were going to be pulled out of there sockets. I thought when went away ,eh was leaving me to die .
My sobbing must have brought him back, he stood infront of me bringing his hand down hard into my publi area, I screamed in pain .He pulled out the gag saying he wanted to hear me scream,I enjoy listening to you scream ,he turned picking up a whip of some kind ,a thick handle with leather thongs knotted at the end, he backed away a step raisesd the whip up high and brought it down in between my spread legs .
The white hot pain shot through me bringing another scream .He grinned ,well cunt not so tough now are you ,raising the whip and bringing it down again, I thought i would pass out from the agony, the wailing coming from me seemed to excite him , he grabbed my crotch ,squeesing and twisting ,sinking his fingers into me ,shaking me ,and hitting my rear with the whip I pleaded with him to stop which he did .Hr let me down ,attaching the leash to ,pulling me out and around to rear .there was a set of doors dug into the ground ,It looked like a storm cellar ,he pushed me into it . He locked the doors ,leaving me int he dark .
I started to think that maybe ideserved to treated thia way ,then giving my self a shake , i remembered reading that kidnap victims some times thought this way I was aching all over ,I was frightend out of my mind and thought if he would only come back ,maybe i could talk to him .

SAE
02-20-2008, 05:08 PM
I read the evening paper. News of Angelas disappearance hadnt yet broken. "See noone cares about you bitch" I said to the image on the screen. Through the camera I had installed in the camera and the screen in the living room i could see the once brave radio host whimpering like a baby. I decided it was time to let her know why she was here. I flicked a switch and turned on a recording of her show with Belinda. I watched the horror build up on her face as she realised who I was and why she was here. When it got to the bit where she called me a low life scum and told belonda to gt out of my life she started to scream out that she was sorry. She screamed it over and over. I returned to the cellar while she was still screaming. I brandished the whip again. "Whip me master" she said "I deserve it" I found it hard to believe this turn of events so i decided to call her bluff if that was indeed what it was. I raised the whip and brought it down hard across her tits. I whipped her well for a good fifteen mimutes. Caushing slashes in her tits ass and thighs. When i was done i showed her a pot of salt. She screamed even before i rubbed it into her wounds. I then opened the door to cellar
"prove to me how sorry you are" I said to her "You took my fuck toy away. Come to my room and fuck me" With that i left leaving the door to the cellar open. i made sure every exit to the outside was open just in case. i stirpped and lay on the bed wating for her. i knew she would come.

subserviant
02-22-2008, 08:56 AM
I was in so much agony ,I didnt see that the doors were open ,it took me a few minuts to notice them ,I was going to follow him into the cabin ,but then relising I could escape I thought on ly of escaping,geeting free ,paying this bastard back for what he had done.
I peered out looking for a trap, but every thing was quiet,there was no one around,I saw what looked to be a path go off into the woods and my way to it.I still counldnt move very quikly ,but the further from the cabin I got the more my strengh and resolve returned.
I started to run, exhilarating in my freedom , Iwas free i couldnt believe it , I ran in between two trees and sprawled face down on the ground, thinking i had tripped, I picked self up to see two men standing on either side ,one holding a rope tied at one end to a tree.
It had been streched between the trees and I had tripped over it .Well looky what we got here zack .its bare ass naked whore, yep sure is said the other.Just then i heard the familer laugh ,good work guys ,I figured she would make a break for it.
The one called zake said well its time to pay up .The monster came grabbing my hair back handed me ,Ifell to my knees ,yep go ahead hesaid to the man. I cuold smell the odour coming from the men who had tripped me ,looking at them now ,Icould see that tthey were filthy ,they stank like sewaege, htey had rotten teeth and probably hadnt washed in there lives.I was still held by my hair when the one called zake stood in front of me, opened his fly and took out his penis.
The smell made me gag my head was forced back ,a knfe was held to my neck , he said you,d bettere suck it or ill cut yr nipples off. He shoved his penis into my lips forcing me to take it into my mouth ,I wreched, thowing up on him.I got another back hand across my face ,I could feel the blood from the cut on the corner of my mouth.I took him into my mouth and sucked hoping would putme out of my misery.H ecame quikly ,spurting his cum down my throat ,I gagged, started to wrech ,the knife was pushed into my neck ,I managed to swallow .
He grinned saying now that girly knows how to suck a cockThe other guy took his place and i sucked him till he came ,holding my hair till he was done .The monster ,who they called sae pulled me to my feet , I utterly defeated ,standing by him meekly.Zake said now remember your promise ,when your done with her we get , we,ll take her up into the hills back home ,aint nobody ever gonna find her up there and we,,ll get all the fucken and sucken that we want.
Sae nodded ,yeo i,ll get back to ya when ,m done and he dragged me back to tha cabin.He put the leash on me ,leading me a horse trough , saying get in and wash the shit off ,god you stink.I did as he said ,we went inside ,he fastened me to the wall .WEll bitchI gave you a chance ,I was even starting to think we could work this out ,but not any more,you blew it .With that he hitme in the stomach ,Iwas bent over holding my self when he started to whip my ass .I fell to ground weeeping sobbing please stop , which after a while hedid.
THose tao hill bilys think there going ot get you but i,v got different plans,im going to sell you to a biker gang in Mexico when im done with you.They,v got a club were the women fuck and suck donkeys abd get their sorry ass,s beaten if they dont perform.Then thay go around the club and give blow jobs to any body whos got 5 bucks, im told that on a good nite they blow 30 to 4o guys, thatshould keep you happy he laughed ,and oh yeah when u dont so good any more they put you out on the street and you,ll be a good two bit whore . h elaughed again ,but first I,m going to teach you how to be have.

SAE
02-24-2008, 05:56 AM
The head of the radio staion wasnt exactly surprised when Angela Carter phoned the station to say she quit and they could all piss right off. Shed done it several times brfore. She would go off on vacation and then return. She could do without them no more than they could do without her. "OK Angela" he said "Anything you say"

A few miles away in a shack in the middle of nowhere the slut that used to be called Angela was totally naked and hanigng by her collar and leash from a strong metal hook in the ceiling of my cabin. One hand was holding on to the beam to take the pressure off her neck. The other hand held a mobile phone and she was just ending acall and cried out. "Alright Ive done what you said take it off please just take it off"
I smiled and sent another current of electricity into her nipple from the wires I had attached there. It gave me waves of sexual excitement to see her body judder from the shocks.
She was close to hyterical tears. "Ive done what you said. Take it off you bastard"
"Bastard eh?" I smiled at her and turned up the dial.
"Fry bitch" With that she fainted.

subserviant
02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I revived ,choking and gasping for breath,he had placed a table under me on which i sat.
I heard voices,a woman talking to sae .I looked to see it was belinda, the girl i had taken from him,and had used and abused for my pleasure and then kicked out .
I had heard she had spent some time in an institution after i had told her to get out ,that i didnt need her any more. She had to taken by ambulance ,but what the hell i thought ,she was just another broad that i used.
Belinda said we had better take her down or she ,ll be in a bad way.
They took me to a bed , Belinda stroked my face and told me to rest. I woke some time later,Belinda came to the bed ,handing me some food .YOU need to regain your strangh hun, I ate like a straved bear ,the first food i had eaten since sae had taken me.She then unfastened my lesh and lead me to the washroom ,she told me to shower ,then she dried my hair ,all the stroking me ,smiling,drying me with a towel.
She led me out to the main room stood me in front of sae , she reached around me ,caressing my breasts ,my tummy ,the tpos of my thighs.SAE was watching with an ammused look.she returned to my breasts stroking ,it was the best i had felt in along time,when she took my niples and squessed and twisted them.
I cried out in pain . Belinda came aropund in front o f me smiling ,she picked up a clamp from the table,saying iv dreamed about this for months hun now its payback time.W hen sae called me and told me about having you ,I came as quik as i could ,with that she put the clamp on my nipple .The pain was horrendous,she then did the other one , telling me ,these are tension clamps hun and there at the lowest settting .
She relesed the springs ,the white hot pain exploded thru me ,knocking me to my knees. I nearly passed out screaming please please no no. My hands had been fastened to a belt around my waist , I couldnt do any thing .I moaned begging her to take them off.
She said to sae ,she screams nicly, but rather shrill. She put her boot to my chest pushing me backwards onto my back. She said to sae maybe a few swats in between her legs will bring a better tone.She pulled my legs apart ,sae had a leather razor strop, he walked to me ,swung the strop hard between my legs ,again and again .I remembered sinking into darkness.

SAE
02-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Lord Malcolm Bailey was rich and eccentric nothing more sinister. He liked to have naked girls serving at his dinner parties. Some of them served a little more than canapes. They were all well paid for their efforts and noone was exploited. However an overzealous radio expose left him in ruins.. The architect of that expose - none other than Angela Carter. For her it was finest hour. It got her more column inches than the Hollywood glitterati for a while. If only those tabloid hacks could see her now. Naked and on fours getting roughly rutted by yours truly while sucking on a dildo which was strapped onto Belinda.
After her whipping at our hands she began to be able to endure more pain without passing out as quickly. I strapped her to a pole and threatened to cut a different bit of her out each time she passed out. She lost a finger pretty early but learned incredible self control after that.
For the next few days I used as my own personal sex slave. She didn't even need the restaints now. I kept her on a long leash attached to a shiny red collar with the words Radio Bitch on it. My favourite day was when i had her and Belinda tied to each other hanging from a chain. I allowed belinda the courtesy of being the right way up with her face at radio Bitches pussy while Raido Bitch herself was upside down with her face at Belinas snatch. I had fun fucking each of them time in their different holes while watching them licking each pussies.
Now it was time to move on and make the Bitch attone for another of her sins. Having been naked for the week that she had been with me she got quite excited when I gave her a tight black and red lace up basque to put on with sheer black stockings and red high heels. She was even more elated to learn that we were going on a litle drive, perhaps thinking that, either someone would recognise her or she could make her escape. The someone recognising her wasn't really a problem as she had not been reported missing yet. Her colleagues and relatives, she did't really have any friends, just assumed that she had done another her famous going abroad in a strop acts. For the chance that she may escape I had belinda sat behind her in the back seat holding onto the leash which wasattached the collar that was well hidden by a red head scarf. She was relatively relaxed given her predicament. Until she realised where we wereheaded that is.
I could feel her stiffen as we pulled on to the long drive of Bailey Hall. "No please no"
"Lord bailey wanted one last party but since your expose he hasnt been able to find any girls to serve his guests. So guess whos stepping into the breach". As we pulled out to the manor a distinguished gentleman was waiting outside to greet us. Radio Bitch wanted to run but there was nowhere to go and besides belinda had a tight hold on her chain. The man whistled as Belinda pulled out the woman dressed only in a basque and stockings. "Lord Bailey" I said "Meet radio Bitch - tonights entertainment"

subserviant
02-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Thank goodness he had only cut the tip of my finger ,Belinda being a surgical nurse had stiched it , it wasnt a big cut ,it only took 2 to close it . Lord bailey smilled widly as he recognised me ,well well this is going to be just lovly .
I was led into the great hall , it had a crowd of people who all turned to look at us.I was shocked as i reconised all of them .There were about 30 men and women standing around ,they had all worked at the station at one time or another ,and i had seen to it that they were all let go when it suited me .
Lord baily called out ,good people the enterainment has arrived ,my hood was pulled back ,the gasp ,turned to laughter as they crowded around . Lord B pulled me to him ,grasping my basque tearing down ,I stood dressed only in stockings my hands held over my head. The crowd clapped at my humiliaton, as i was slowly turned to give every one a good look.
Lord B held up his hand for quiet You all know this bitch and I know how u feel about her . The drinks and the food are complments of of our lovley Angelia, sae bought them with her credit cards ,so thank you , he bowed to me .A new game tonite, thought up by sae ,the bitch will be the piss lady he said.When ever you have to tinkle ,hold your ahnd up and the piss lady will bring her container ,you can relieve your selves with her holding it and then instead of shaking your dicks the piss lady will suck it out of you .The same for the ladies ,she will have a towel in case you get a little sloppy . But to make her happy ,you shouldnd empty out completly as she will no dought get thirsty and want to slack her thirst.
This was greeted with hoots of laughter ,Iwas told that to refuse would be another finger ,did I undestand.I nodded numbly. sae added that if any one wanted more than the piss sucked out of them to feel free,and also feel free to do what ever you like to her , any thing goes .oh and this includs the women of course.
The first man stuck up his hand ,I was pushed to him forced to my knees .He had his penis out ,Iheld the container as he pissed into it ,then held my head as he shoved his cock into my mouth finished pissing ,i was about ot pull way ,ha said not so fast ,I sucked him till he came ,he held my hair foecing me to swallow his cum
As istood Mary my former producer, whom i had fired reached out and twisted my nipples that were still in agony from the clamps,i screamed outin pain ,remember me cunt she snarled letting go of one nipple and smashing the side of my face with her fist. She again grbbed my nipple pinching and twisting harder.I fell to knees ,she pulled up her dress ,.She didnt have any under wear ,she stood over me and let with her urine soaking me .She pulled my head to soaking wet crotch ,lick it clean bitch she said.It went onfor hours as I sucked and licked .I vomited up cum and piss ,then more .They only satisfaction i got , if you would call it that ,was Belinda was streghed over a barrel , one guy had his coxk up her ass and anther had his dick in her mouth .Sae came to me ,saying theres another barrel just for u cunt .

SAE
02-29-2008, 02:46 AM
I was impressed by Radio Bitches newly found compliance \as she stretched herself out over the barrel. One guy held her legs open another held her hands. "You stink of piss you dirty whore" I told her. I motioned to the former prodcuer and she headed toward her with a large hose. She motioned to someone to turn on the water and strong currents of water shot all over Radio Bitch, soaking her through. She struggled and squirmed but the men held her fast. Meanwhile a queue of men was froming at her rear and at her head. As the head of each queue started to use her, I told her her fate
"These are the bikers i told you about. Theyve come to test the goods before they buy"

subserviant
03-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I thought I was going insane,I had been used by all of the men in the room ,both inthe front and back as well as my mouth .The women had a great deal of fun pissing on me and making me lick them clean.
I was now bent over a barrel ,the cold water took my breath awayas Belinda poured it on me .When sae said some thing about bikers ,I didnt really pay to much attention ,untill I saw them lined up in front and back .
The head guy said to sae ,we;ll find out if she can take and with that he pushed his cock into my ass ,no lubebrication, just forced his way in .I started to scream but another cock was shoved into my mouth ,down my throat chocking me .
They both finished at about the same time .I was sobbing ,gagging onthe cum in my mouth pleading ,begging but they just laughed and two more took there place.
They kept at it untill all forty or so of them had finished .I lay over the barrel more dead than alive,but over heard the biker say to sae .Well she might work out all right ,but the first time a donkey fucks her ,I dont know, she,s not to big and itl probably kill her ,I guess we could use her for the dog show but her cunt and ass hole are pretty big for most dogs. Sae replied ,well her aass hole will tighten up ,but your right she,s got a big cunt.
Maybe u could use her being fucked by a horse in a snuff movie,she has to be worth some thing.I suppose we could turn her out on the street ,we can always use another 2bit whore he muttered. What do ya think guys ,he had turned to the rest of them. Sae told them they would have to watch me as i would probably try to run.
Ah she,s not worth the trouble they said.Sae was furious ,but you said you would buy her he shouted ,ya well shes in bad shape you shuoldnt have been so hard on her and what the fuck you gonna do about it, sue us? they left laughing. Sae came to me and started kicking me ,I curled up in a fetal position to try to get away from his boots,when lord b stopped him. Dont kill her .do it some place else .
I was thrown into the car ,when Belinda said to him , you dont want a murder on your hands why dont you give her to those hill billys you told me about.Sae smiled ,yeah i had forgot about them, good idea .
We drove for an hour or so ,stopped int front of a decrepid old shack ,sae beeped the horn and the two guys came out grinning from ear to ear .Here u go guys just as i promised .They carried me into the shack .I heard the car leave and the night mare continued.