PDA

View Full Version : Have a question, and hope this is right place to put it

allalone46
04-12-2004, 02:45 AM
:confused: I hope that this is the right place in the forums for it. Ok here goes, What is a transsexual? I have seen this as whqt some subs, and slaves describe themselfs on other sites, and I think I know, but I may be wrong. So you only know if you ask questions, so I'm asking. So pleas be real, becouse I really not shure, and I don't want to make a mistake. :confused:

Mobius
04-12-2004, 03:22 AM
Well a transexual can be a person under going sex reasignment surgury.

It can means a man with breast of a woman but has not quite reached the point of no return ie the big snip. :eek:

But although allot rarer It can also be a Woman going to be a man ie the big pop... and plug...

This is different than a crossdresser where a man like's to wear womans clothing and pass as a Woman.

Hope this clears it up if I missed anyting just ask

allalone46
04-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks Mobius, that helps, so what does 4 hole meen in this?

j
04-13-2004, 12:57 AM
:confused: I hope that this is the right place in the forums for it. Ok here goes, What is a transsexual?

Here is a pedagogical drawing. Please pay attention ;^).

Jeanne

allalone46
04-13-2004, 10:27 AM
I see the pic self explanitory. Thats what I thought, just wanted to make shure.

MrJerseyGuy
04-13-2004, 11:47 AM
No disrespect Mobius...but my understanding has always been that a true transexual is someone who has already undergone the surgery. Prior to that they are referred to as "crossdressers" and a few other terms. Just throwing this out there for the sake of debate. I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong

redEva
04-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Overview for "transexual" (http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=transexual)

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual)

allalone46
04-13-2004, 01:51 PM
:rolleyes: I pot this thed up for this reason, I had a question, and I know that there are others to answer it. So anyone else know. So is mobies right, mr jersy guy, or jeanne or all or is what. Actuly I believe it is all, and there may be more.

fetish101
04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
I think they're both right..a transsexual is either a woman who has removed her breasts (for cosmetic reasons, not cancer) and possible had a transplant penis 'put on' or is a man who has had breast augmentation (again for the purpose of looking like female breasts, not simply pectoral implants) and possibly had his penis removed and a pseudo vagina perhaps molded. I don't think you necessarily have to have your penis removed (guys) or put on (girls) to be considered a transsexual.

Curtis
04-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Back in my day, there was a distinction made between "pre-op" transexuals and "post-op" transexuals. The ones in the picture jeanne posted are pre-op, and the ones Mobius describes are post-op. ("op" being short for "operation")

cyndylu
04-13-2004, 04:46 PM
transsexual (tràns-sèk´sh¡-el) noun
1. One whose primary sexual identification is with the opposite sex.
2. One who has undergone a sex change.
- transsex´ual adjective
- transsex´ualism or transsex´ual´ity (-àl´î-tê) noun

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from InfoSoft International, Inc. All rights reserved.
hope this helps cl

j
04-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Back in my day, there was a distinction made between "pre-op" transexuals and "post-op" transexuals. The ones in the picture jeanne posted are pre-op, and the ones Mobius describes are post-op. ("op" being short for "operation")

Beg to differ - very seriously. Transsexuals are always pre-op - mostly feminine guys with tits and cocks. A transsexual who undergoes 'the snip' becomes a woman, period. So she may not give birth - big deal - many other women can't, either.

Curtis
04-14-2004, 12:34 AM
Ooh! Now we're getting into semantics. My take on that would be that post-operative transexuals are neither gender, having neither ovaries nor testicles, but I suppose by that reasoning, castrati and women who've had hysterectomies would also be of neither gender.

I like the definition cyndylu provided for us, though I think I've also heard a different word used to describe "one whose primary sexual identification is with the opposite sex".

silvercuffs20
04-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Gender to me is a 'fluid variable' which is often constructed by culture. Being a constructed concept surely it can be deconstructed... look at madonna Vogue-ing she's a straight woman acting as a homosexual man, but she can still do it. So being transgendered does confuse me, because i personally can not see as to why someone can not ignore the physical. I'm bisexual because I am attracted to personality apposed to looks, i automatically look beyond the physical. A friend of mine is currently midway between woman and man soon to be a man, and i love him for his personality not whats between the legs and to be fair he can cope very well with me when i happilily call him mike and then proceed to use the terms 'she' and 'he' all over the place because i get confused. I'd love to understand why mike feels the need to change, because although i support his decision i do not understand it. To me it just seems like cosmetic surgery, i don't like the way i look so i'll change it....

The only way i almost understand why, is the statement he made 'when i make love to a woman, i feel like a man not a woman when making love to a lady and i want my outward appearance to reflect it'.

Sorry for the way this is worded i'm trying to come across as not being ignorant or disrespectful for the way others want to live their life.
Am i still confused? yes....Willing to be educated? yes

Silvercuffs

Barton
04-25-2004, 11:46 PM
From what I have always thought and learned, a trans-sexual is a person who is in the middle of transferring their sex from one to the other. This is because they really think that they are in the wrong body. Once the final surgery has been performed, they are a member of the other sex. A cross-dresser is a person who has no desire to switch sexes but who gets off on dressing up in womens clothes.

"boys will be girls and girls will be boys, it's a mixed up, jumbled up, shook up world that we live in" (The Kinks-Lola)

Barton.