PDA

View Full Version : My Diary

Hubbysissy
02-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi all

Im keeping a diary of my life as Mistress Katta's sissy and my Mistress commanded me to invite my friends from the forum to come visit my space and leave their comments and ideas what she should do with me.
I amd thrilled to know how public my pathetic life will be from now.

http://kattassissy.spaces.live.com/

Hope to see all of you there

Puppy/Slave
Hubbysissy

Silus
02-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Ok I took a look a it and have some questions.
1. So this Mistress is online and you have not meet her yet?
2. Does your wife know about the Mistress?

sidhewolf
02-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Hi all

Im keeping a diary of my life as Mistress Katta's sissy and my Mistress commanded me to invite my friends from the forum to come visit my space and leave their comments and ideas what she should do with me.

Puppy/Slave
Hubbysissy

Hello Hubbysissy~

I went and read....seems you are having just too much fun already :icon176:

Thanx for sharing.

Respectfully~SidheWolf

Hubbysissy
02-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Ok I took a look a it and have some questions.
1. So this Mistress is online and you have not meet her yet?
2. Does your wife know about the Mistress?

No i never met my Mistress and i dont think i will ever meet her and my wife doesnt know anything about his

Hubbysissy
02-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Hi all

Puppy/Slave
Hubbysissy

I got banned from Myspace so i created a new blog
Please come and visit m

http://kattassissy.blogspot.com/

Hubbysissy
02-27-2008, 11:55 AM
My Mistress asked me to invite all of you my friends to come and visit my blog im updating almost every day.
And please leave your comments in my guestbook for my Mistress Katta on how she should treat me the pig that i am.

I thank you all

Hubbysissy
http://kattassissy.blogspot.com/

Hubbysissy
04-14-2008, 12:04 PM
I have recreated my blog with new entries.
Also please leave your footprint in the messagebook for my Mistress to know how to treat me and humiliate me.

Silus
04-16-2008, 12:36 AM
See here is the deal, your not going to get to much support here for this. Only because your wife does not know about it.

Alex Bragi
04-16-2008, 12:58 AM
It's a good blog, Hubbysissy and you're obviously putting a lot of work into it. :)

annie
04-16-2008, 05:06 AM
See here is the deal, your not going to get to much support here for this. Only because your wife does not know about it.

That is from your perspective.... not everyones. I'm not looking at the blog for other reasons, not because he is married and has a mistress.

Hubbysissy
04-16-2008, 11:53 AM
I don't know if this request is correct here, if i should post it somewhere else, please tell me

Please i beg of all to humiliate me by posting stories and acts you would do to my lovely wife while i am forced to watch.
i will post all stories on my blog.

Please i need humiliation

Hubbysissy

annie
04-16-2008, 12:16 PM
OK.... now you have crossed a line with me. They may be only stories but to involve another person without their consent is an issue for me.

Instead of posting items of this nature and your other thread why not try to look around and get involved in the community here. It would probably be more rewarding for you in many ways.

Just a thought.

annie
04-16-2008, 12:18 PM
As I stated in the other thread... involving a 3rd party without their knowledge, even if it is only stories, is an issue for me.

Instead of starting several threads that are basically duplicates why not actually try to get involved here and get to know people. You might find you enjoy it and other aspects of the life choice as well.

Just a thought.

gemmy
04-16-2008, 12:48 PM
OK.... now you have crossed a line with me. They may be only stories but to involve another person without their consent is an issue for me.

Instead of posting items of this nature and your other thread why not try to look around and get involved in the community here. It would probably be more rewarding for you in many ways.

Just a thought.

Seems to me annie, that he's not interested in reality, only fantasy and is hoping for the members to write him some erotica for his blog??

But really, posting this all over the forums is a tad annoying - if you don't know where to post, post once and a mod will move it to the correct forum if you've made a mistake.

Hubbysissy
04-16-2008, 03:05 PM
You are right Just_annie

I will try to get involved more but i have no idea on what to do to get involved maybe you can help me?

I do enjoy the life but i have to stay closeted with my desires because of the way im living now married etc.
But as you can see on my blog my Mistress gets more and more control over me and she makes me do things even in my present situation and thats what i realy like.

***Kate***
04-16-2008, 04:19 PM

Agree with you 100%

Seems to me annie, that he's not interested in reality, only fantasy and is hoping for the members to write him some erotica for his blog??

agree with you there.

Alex Bragi
04-16-2008, 06:43 PM
If fantasy is your thing, hubbysissy, you could start a chain story on the the "Role Play" sub forum, here at the Libray, where those who are interested will add their posts to your thread.

Hubbysissy
04-17-2008, 07:14 AM
I don't know if this request is correct here, if i should post it somewhere else, please tell me

Please i beg of all to humiliate me by posting stories and acts you would do to my lovely wife while i am forced to watch.
i will post all stories on my blog.

Please i need humiliation

Hubbysissy