PDA

View Full Version : John McCains Alleged Affiar

mkemse
02-21-2008, 07:10 AM
With News Today about John McCain allegedly having and Affiar with a Wasihngton Lobbyist, do you think it is in the Intrest Of Both Obama & Clinton to simply have "No Comment" on it when asked what they think about it to keep them out of the whole issue and keep them focused on the Primaries??
Should they just reply, they have "No Comment and leave it at that??

Thanks in advance for you feedback and comments

rora
02-21-2008, 02:32 PM
No comment would be very nice. I for one, am sick of all these dirty politics.

mkemse
02-21-2008, 02:52 PM
No comment would be very nice. I for one, am sick of all these dirty politics.

So Am I, they need to pass a Federal Law NO Campaining for more then 6 months before the Genenral Election, no annoucements of intent to Run more the 1 year before the election, 1 Nation wide Primary, the conventions and the elections let's simplify everything

My only concern is that this makes too much sense and as a result it will never happen

Sir_Russell
02-21-2008, 10:30 PM
just think of the ego necessary to run or be president of the USA. That type will have both the type of personality and the opportunity with willing women to have affairs. Washington was a smooth talking womanizer and I bet ever president since has taken what he sees as his right.

DungeonMaster6
02-22-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't pay any attention to that kind of crap. This election is about who the best person is that will run the USA in the next four years. I'm not interested in whether McCain or anybody else had an affair.

wmrs2
02-23-2008, 01:28 AM
The N.Y Times is a publication for fools and other persons who hate America. It can not be trusted by the Dem's or the Rep"s. The agenda of the N.Y. Times can only be trusted by the Communist and other far out rights and leftist. It is not good for our country to be divided over sex issues during any time period, especially when we are at war. FDR was respected around the world. As badly as the Republicans resented FDR's popularity, they never attacked his sex life, although it was well known that he had a woman on the side.

There's very little chance McCain has had anything going on the side. It's possible, sure. But what he's gone through for our country, that's fine. It's good to see the Dem's are either supporting McCain or keeping quite.