PDA

View Full Version : Forced Feminization

SubKid
04-12-2004, 01:53 PM
The thought of being for example kidnapped by a band of women who, dress me up as their maid, give me fake breasts and keep me their for their pleasure. Using high amounts of bondage, and sextoys heh. Not quite the complete gender swap, more like humiliation by forcing a macho man to act and think like a young girl with nothing on her mind but being taken by a strong man and women with strapons :o

redEva
04-12-2004, 02:37 PM
hey there, and welcome ... kid :)

there is few stories on this subject that can be found in the library section, but for starters, how about you introduce yourself to us in some detail (as much as you feel comfortable with, of course) like.. here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1202) and, it would be mighty nice of you if you would fill out your Personal Profile (if you need any help let me or any other moderator know)

SubKid
04-14-2004, 03:04 PM
heh thanks redeva. Nice of you to reply. Felt emberassed at my post but i guess we all have our little quirks did both of the things your requested :D

somewriter
04-14-2004, 03:45 PM
heh thanks redeva. Nice of you to reply. Felt emberassed at my post but i guess we all have our little quirks did both of the things your requested :D

It sounded like a fine fantasy to me. It had subbing, strap-ons, bondage, for that I could probably cope with looking like a women ;)