PDA

View Full Version : the game

subserviant
02-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I heard the garage door open ,she was home. I should have shut down and gone to the kitchen ,but I stayed in the bdsm chat room .She looked around the corner ,are you in that damn chat room again ,what an freaking waste of time , you havnt done a damn thing .
By mutual agreement ,the first one home cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started the laundry if there was any. She hated the chat room,calling it a disgusting waste of time ,I on the other hand enjoyed chatting, and some role playing. She was now pissed stomping to the kitchen. The *game* had started ,buttons pushed.
I went after her ,starting the dishes and putting diner in the oven,She was quiet ,I knew she would be for a while ,then get over it .We turned in early, I had to be up to get to work in time .we kissed good nite . The following after noon I got home around 2 ,instead of doing the cleaning ,I went back on line chatting .A couple of hours latter ,she arrived ,again finding me at the keyboard .She was madder this time.YOU know I have a meeting to nite ,why havent you put dinner on .That fucking computer again ,Im going to throw the damn thing out ,then maybe yu,ll do some work around here,she stormed out .Buttons pushed ,the *game* continues.
It was quiet when she got home ,she was pissed ,and ignoring me .We went to bed not speaking.The next day ,friday, my day off ,starting a three day weekend. once again I did nothing ,except playing on line .When she gets home the game will continue big time. She knows what I,m doing ,its not the first time,we,v done this many times before,but she always seems to forget and looses it every time.
this time when she got home she pulled me back from the desk ,she,s really pissed. She drags, pulls ,me to the room converted to the den ,I of course offer a token ressistence ,asking aht the hell she thinks she,s doing .She turns saying you know only to well what im doing .I smile,yu,v been pushing for this all week and now by god your going to get it. Buttons pushed ,the *game * is about to reach its conclusion.
She went to the far side of the room sitting ,looks at me ,I know whats comming ,and am breathless with anticipation.Strip she says,the word makes myl egs weak,I start to tremble knowing full well whats to come..I do as she ordered now standing naked ,waiting .The next command only two words , "come here" said sternly, turns my insides to jelly ,a hot flash goes through me ,almost making me buckle. iwalk to her on shaking legs , she has the crop in her hand tapping her knee with it.
The crop ,I think back to when we bought it . We went to a tack shop, she had gone in first ,I folllowed a minet or so later .I was to go to the counter ,tell the guy i wanted to see the crops.He was talking to somebody else so i waited ,I looked at her holding up a finger, meaning i wanted to wait untill they were done.She ,motioned to go now .I said to the guy behind the counter, I want to see the ridding crops.
Oh you ride ,what do you do ,hunter , jumper,dressage.I thought what the hell is he talking about ,I stammer ah I just ride, you know like the cowboys.The men looke at each other grinning, I turned to her ,she was holding her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.He showed me the whips ,saying with a knowing smile ,this one is the one we sell the most of.I paid ,she had left, I went to the car,inside she was pissing herself laughing
.IF you could had seen the look on your face ,it was priceless she laughed.I was so pissed offI wouldnt talk to her for the rest of the day..

subserviant
02-23-2008, 09:37 AM
SHe stood ,I standing naked in front of her .Lock your hands behind your head ,spread your legs ,wider, she ordered,I was giddy ,smilling, you think its funny huh we,ll see what you think in a while .She slowly ran the crop up the inside of one leg then the other ,not touching my public area She went behind me doing the same to my back and buttocks,then around to the front , running it around my breasts,down my belly.
I waited ,my mouth dry breathing hard .The first swat to the inside of my thigh, almost made me scream out , white hot pain coursed into me,I knew she wanted to hear me moan but i resolved to remain quiet.Buttons pushed. The blows came fast ,I bent from the pain ,she snarled stand straight bitch,continuing to hit m y thighs.
I wouldnd make a sound .Turn around bitch ,Idid as she said .The blows to my ass were hard and fast ,I bit my lip to keep from crying out .Nothing to say, she asked ,I shook my head no.The swat to the top of my thighs just under my ass were the worst ,after the first one ,I cryed out, please,she took my chin in her hand ,please what she asked ,again I shook my head .I heard the whistle of the whip .felt the searing pain .Finally I cryed out again please, please .She asked again , please what.I awnsered her ,please I love you.She lay the whip down and took me in her arms

subserviant
02-23-2008, 09:47 AM
We lay on the bed . this would be the best , the sex, the make up sex.It was wonderful . kissing, carresing, my mouth on her. licking ,sucking ,nibbling .She climaxing in her quiet way .Me, coming with a scream of delight.Her fingers doing me ,bringing me to another orgasm, then getting on me ,her knee in between my thighs ,me grinding into her ,she biting my breasts gently then harder , spending the rest of the day loving each other .Game over .For this time.

Euryleia
02-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Very nice game, subserviant. Thanks for sharing this with us.
ER

sonali
02-23-2008, 10:24 AM
itssss teasingly amusing game yea.
Ty

Sir_Russell
02-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Well from a Dom point of view I would have punished you long before that and it would not have been the punishment you wanted. To do that is to all the sub to be in control making your Dom mearly a top.

subserviant
02-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Its the kind of relationship,that we both want .Its not a straight forward domee sub relationship .Its the game we play ,I goad her on until she calls a halt so to speak .We both enjoy it .

angelic.zest
02-28-2008, 01:47 AM
Very Nice subs, thank you for sharing I really enjoyed reading it..smiles sweetly..