PDA

View Full Version : toy chest

moonlitsub
02-25-2008, 02:17 AM
i was just wondering how many submissive bought some or all there toys, or do doms tend to have toys or is it a split?

Also i know it's probably difficult to describe but what would you say your initial feeling are besides being turned on, when your being dominated?

jeanne
02-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Toys: Insertables are my own, all others are His.

Feeling: A sense of rightness, internally. That I'm where I'm supposed to be, that I'm home.

badlyguidedlittlemis
02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
i was just wondering how many submissive bought some or all there toys, or do doms tend to have toys or is it a split?

Our toy bag is now pretty evenly split, but we do not consider the toys to be 'mine' or 'his' - they are 'ours'. I had many toys before I met him and he had some too, but we have now added to the collection since then. Toys that are joint purchases or gifts to one another.
I got him 2 Acetate canes and a nylon cane with turned wood handles for a gift a few weeks ago, the wood on the canes match a flogger he had made for me.

I had most of the insertables and pre made toys (bamboo canes, crops, cuffs paddles etc.) his were of the imagination via perverting normal objects - oh, and lots of yummy rope.

Also i know it's probably difficult to describe but what would you say your initial feeling are besides being turned on, when your being dominated?

I am, I would say in a constant state of submission due to the service I do daily, but I am not a slave by the way, just a very service orientated submissive. I am not turned on by this, I simply enjoy it and I feel the warmth and happiness from the protection and care I receive from my dominant in return.
I take away the daily little stresses in his life, so he can concentrate on making our lives what we want.

From his domination I feel safe, protected and happy, I'm talking the constant smile happy.

Hope that babble made sense.

Sir_Russell
02-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Toys normally are broken down to insertable and not. Any toy that I buy or make that goes into her body is hers and no one else's. I tend to make cuffs for each submissive that agrees to serve me long term and they are her's because it is my custom to give them to her. Chains, rope, are mine. I love a couple of types of vibrators so the moment they enter her they become hers even if I keep them with me they will not be used on another.

So the answer to your question is really it depends on the pairing but never allow an insertable toy to be used on you if it has ever been used on another. Normally when I buy a new insertable toy I show her that is just now coming out of the packing.

icey
02-26-2008, 09:01 AM
we've built up quite a large collection of toys over the years mostly bought by him but they're ours and we've always said that neither of us would use them with anyone else anyway, they would be thrown away.
But my collar is his property and he would never throw that he would either keep it himself or allow me to keep it as a special memento.

i know some subs prefer to collect and use their own for financial,safety and hygiene reasons if they dont plan on having long term r/ships which i think is a good idea.

feelings on being Dominated? well tbh i dont really romanticise it or sit and think about it as such,its our r/ship and just happens naturally...of course there are the odd moments where i rant and rave (ooops subs rnt supposed to admit to that lol) and rebel and it drives me nuts when im thinking grrr do i HAVE to do that i HATE lol after all i am human!! but it quickly passes and everythings back on track.

Whippett
02-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Toys are always hers. I tend to buy or make toys specifically for one girl, and will not use them on another. If she leaves, she may take the toys with her, otherwise they are destroyed. Partly it's for health reasons, though toys are always sanitized after use, but partly it's because I like to stay with things that give a girl the most pleasure in our play (toys are never used in punishment), and like to customize them to colours or shapes or sensations that bring out her best responses.

Even suspension gear is individual - not wrist suspension, but suspension boots are always fitted to her calf and foot to give the most secure and comfortable ride possible - I like long suspension sessions - I don't need or want the girl distracted because of poorly fitting or uncomfortable equipment - I want her focused on what I'm doing to her *weg*.

There have been exceptions to the the individual toys policy - but that depends very much on the girls - true slave sisters may share (with appropriate sanitary considerations). But even there, they have their own toys as well. There's something special, though about a girl presenting her favourite toy to be used on her sister.

gemmy
02-27-2008, 08:40 AM
not having a Master, all my toys (insertable or not) are mine as yet and would expect, for all the above mentioned reasons, that they would stay that way - as i am only looking for One, i would hope they would just stay between us and if it didn't work out, that they would be thrown out (insertable ones, of course)

as the title of this thread is, toy chest.....does anyone know where to buy a really nice one to hold all their little goodies from teenage eyes? *giggles*

a seminar i attended a couple weekends ago had a great speaker (submissive) on the feelings of Domination and what the submissive requires from it. she spoke about how a submissive needs to know her direction, solidly and absolutely from her Dominant to feel safe otherwise she starts to "feel for the walls" - she looks for her safe walls as given to her by her Dominant - if He is not doing His job, she won't find them and panics - if He's left too much for interpretation, she'll feel for the walls, if He's given absolute direction she will feel safe and have no need to wildly feel for the walls of the security He gives her.

i think that that is a quick bite of the whole feeling, at least for me, of what finding the right Master will give me - i give Him my complete trust, love, devotion and utter submission and He in turn, by accepting the responsibility of that, gives me safety, security, protection and the freedom to be what my desires, His slave

idealic? maybe - romanticized? perhaps - impossible? never hehe

gem,
xo

icey
02-28-2008, 04:52 AM
as the title of this thread is, toy chest.....does anyone know where to buy a really nice one to hold all their little goodies from teenage eyes? *giggles*[/QUOTE

wow have you still got some?? i wore all mine out lol
have you tried local furniture and diy stores? you can get some lovely ottomans/blanket boxes in all shapes and sizes which are ornamental and lockable too :)

[QUOTE=mastersgem;568091]
a seminar i attended a couple weekends ago had a great speaker (submissive) on the feelings of Domination and what the submissive requires from it. she spoke about how a submissive needs to know her direction, solidly and absolutely from her Dominant to feel safe otherwise she starts to "feel for the walls" - she looks for her safe walls as given to her by her Dominant - if He is not doing His job, she won't find them and panics - if He's left too much for interpretation, she'll feel for the walls, if He's given absolute direction she will feel safe and have no need to wildly feel for the walls of the security He gives her.

i can understand that, if i dont have routine which = security for me i panic and once that routine goes i can get stuck in a rut and find it hard to get back to it and thats when i tend to struggle,but sometimes due to outside circumstances some routines etc have to be changed or dropped.

but there are some areas of my life that both Icehawk and myself have over time have had to accept that i cannot give up control of,generally in regards to my children and family mostly which can cause problems occasionaly and even though i cant give it over to him for whatever reason i still struggle with that.
ive learnt over time not all is rosy and im not and never will be the perfect so called 'true' sub therefore how i feel being dominated is hard for me to put into words or a specific 'tag' to , as situations and feelings can vary at different times quite considerably.

eeks am i going totally off topic :rolleyes:

gemmy
02-28-2008, 08:09 AM
ive learnt over time not all is rosy and im not and never will be the perfect so called 'true' sub therefore how i feel being dominated is hard for me to put into words or a specific 'tag' to , as situations and feelings can vary at different times quite considerably.

icey, i think many people suffer the balance of D/s vs all that is vanilla and required in our lives, we just have to make allowances for those - i don't think those situations constitute whether we are 'true' subs or not, just realistic hehe - i think it's the 'essence' of the feeling when you are able to be dominated that counts *smiles*

gem,
xo