PDA

View Full Version : A to Z

SAE
02-25-2008, 06:13 PM
*Thought id start this dont know where it will lead* with heroines or heroes begiing with each letter of the alphaabet feel free to play the part of any of the characters already entioned or invent a new one with the corresponding letter,*

It was purely by chance that the name of thefirst one began with A. I didn't plan it that way. In fact I didn't really plan any of this. I,d been going out with my current girlfiriend for six months. Well i suppose you could call her my ex gorlfriend now. We had enjoyed straight sex but she had always changed the subject whenever I mentioned bondage or spanking. I had invtied her iver tonight with a surprise in mind. I had it all laid out in my bedroom. Cuffs attached to the bed, my shiny new riding crop up against the wall a ball gag butt plug and other toys arranged on the dresser. My plan was to get her drunk and then introduce her to the delights of BDSM. I knew she would not go for it sober but thought perhaps with a little help i may get to have my way.
However, she went up the bathroom before i has even had chance to pour a drink and nipped into my bedroom to divest her coat. Of course she saw what i had planned for her. She came downstairs slapped my face and rushed out into the street. I chased after her but a woman was coming down the street. She wore a dark blue nurses uniform under a blue tunic. Unfortunately for me, and for her later as it turned out, this woman was the have a go heroine type.
"Whats going on ?" she shouted. I realised it looked pretty bad, much worse in fact than it actually was. I thought on my feet and even surprised myself by what i said next. "thers an old lady lives here and that bitch was mugging her" She looked dubious. I looked at her uniform again and wondered if she could resist being the caring type. "I think shes hurt would you have a look at her. " The nurse in her obviously took her and she did not consider the strangeness of the situation. She ran inside and i followed her, quietly locking the door behind me. "Shes upstairs" I shouted watching with glee and surprise as the woman fell for it. She ran upstairs without even thinking. had the silly bitch never learned about safety precautions? I knew i had to be quick and sprinted up the stairs behind her. She was doing a u turn as i stopped her in the doorway. "Whats going on you sick bastard?" "Ah Youve found my toys" was all I could think of to say. She tried to push past me but lost her balance giving me the advantage. i pushed her. She staggered back against the bed and i pounced pushing her right back onto it. i punched her in the stomach to stop her struggles and grabbed her wrist with one hand and covered her mouth with the other. Everything was set up ready for easy access so it was easy to cuff her wrist to he bed. i ignored her flailng legs and secured the other one. It would be gtoo mkuch effort struggling as she was to use the ball gag at this point but i needed her quiet. I quickly took the pillow casefrom one of the pilows and pushed it over her head securing it at the mouth with my belt. Being unable to\see appeared to send her into more of a panic and she kicked out even more. She caught a few blowsto the face and chest but i finally got her legs secured to the posts. I was then able to satnd and look at her. I could not see her face as yet as the pillow case covered it but i could see her body. Her uniform hem had ridden up to reveal shapely gorgeouss legs and a hint of white silk panty. Her breasts appeared to be on the large side and strained at the material of the blue dress. Finally I looked at the name badge on her unifrom. "Well hello Ava pleased to meet you"

SAE
02-26-2008, 05:35 AM
The part about her job that Staff Nurse Ava Lawson hated was when she had the wash the old men. She hated their smelly penises with a passion. She hated the way they got hard when she washed their groin area. It was at these times she realised why she preferred the feel and taste of women. She had had sex with men a few times when she was still yet to discover her true sexuality. She just lay there and waited for them to get on with it. She tried to avoid any fumbling with her hands. She certainly would not let any penis go anywhere near her mouth. Until now that is. And she hadn't exactly let it happen.

I could tell she hadn't sucked dick before but every time she scraped me with her teeth or failed to suck and lick enthusiastically I rubbed her tit under the tight clamp that was attached to her erect nipple. She hadn't wanted me to see her naked that was clear. I could see that fronm the way she struggled against her bonds as I began cutting the uniform off her. I had removed the pillow because i wanted to see everything in her eyes. The fear, the hatred, even lust. She fought furiously as i attached the ball gag. She clearly wasn't used to a gag and i thought at first she would pass out as she struggled and choked against it. Eventually she got used toit and learned to take the air in through her nose. By that time i had my tailors scissors at the hem of her blue uniform and was cutting it down the centre. She struggled as hard as she could agaisnt her bonds until she realised i wasnt going to stop and she may get nicked. She tried to plead through the gag as i pulled the two halves of the dress apart. She wasn't to know that her muffled pleas just turned me on even more. I let the ends dangle at her sides and went to work on her plain white bra. I cut it at the middle and at the straps. She emitted a low moan through the gag. I couldnt help but stare at her tits. They were magnificent. Large whute orbs with long pink nipples. I could see the hatred fear and loathing in her eyes as I stroked the nips to make them hard. I reached over to the side of her dress and unclipped her name badge. "You dont have your name badge staff nurse" i told her "That wont do" she looked up quizzically and then i saw the pain in her eyes and heard it audiby through her gag as i pinned the badge right through her nipple. She was still screaming through the gag as i tore off her panties and started to rub her cunt. I pushed my finger inside. I was surprised at her wetness as she must have\been. I rubbed her clit for a while watching her eyes as she tried to hide the small feeling of pleasure she was getting. I picked up one of the nipple clamps i had set aside for my original victim. She squeaked and bucked as i fastened it tight to her free nipple. She begged and pleaded behing the gag. I decided it would be delectable to hear her pleas. I unfastned the gag and wanred not to scream "Please take it off" I just laughed in her face. "Please I'll do anything" "Will you suck my cock?" She triedto hide the look of revulsion but i saw it plainly. And while i intended to punish her later for that look i enjoyed it too, especally when she said yes I will suck your cock" Thats where we started with her sucking my cock badly but willingly. She tried to pull her head away as my cock swelledand started to squirt its load into her mouth. She shook her head but had no choice but to swallow the sticky white liquid. I was faintly aware of a ringing. We oth relaised what it was around the same time. Shetried to scream but i reacted slightly quicker and shoved her torn panties into her mouth tying them into place with her bra. I climbed off her and quickly found a robe to throw on as i went downstairs to answer the door. There larger than life and twice as beautiful was my ex. "I tihnk i may have been a bit hasty" said Belinda.

SAE
02-29-2008, 04:11 AM
Now added this a story for more updates go there