PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure from Physical Pain

Slutsie
02-27-2008, 12:33 PM
I'd like to ask a few questions to all who care to answer. Basically my interest is in whether I can find someone to relate to.
Please feel free to elaborate on your answers if you wish to.

Do you get pleasure from most types of pain?
What is your favourite method of receiving pain?
Where on your body do you most like to feel pain?
Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself?
Can you climax without pain?
Can you climax just from receiving pain?

Thanks for answering. I might post my answers... depending on what everyone else writes!

icey
02-27-2008, 12:48 PM
my favourite subject :)

Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? ....yes!! any type of pain when we're playing...even if its a pain i dont like :confused:

What is your favourite method of receiving pain? ....it can vary...i like being cut,pierced,flogged, clamps,hot wax, cheese grater,floggers,paddles,whippings,general rough stuff,spanking,cigs anything you can think of and anything you cant lol

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain?...anywhere except my feet and my inner thighs!

Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? yes ...for most of my life lol

Can you climax without pain? .....being honest?? i dont know ive never tried..with vanilla partners i would do my best to encourage them to give some type of pain...if not id do it myself lol

Can you climax just from receiving pain? ....yes i usually do lol

i hope you're going to give your answers too :)

DowntownAmber
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
I'd like to ask a few questions to all who care to answer. Basically my interest is in whether I can find someone to relate to.

That's a pretty broad question, but the simple answer is no. If I stub my toe, I'm pissed. If someone other than my Master were to ever hurt me, again, pissed. In the realm of BDSM, however, I lean pretty heavily towards being a painslut. If there is just a touch of underlying sexual pleasure, the pain does nothing but enhance that. Knowing I can endure it is also a source of pride and thus pleasure.

Two favorites: nipple clamps and/or the crop/cane.

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain?Kinda' fond of having my nipples payed attention to.

Eh, a little tweak here and there but for the most part no. Part of the pleasure in the pain for me is letting go and the trust to allow another person to do those things to me. Focusing on administering pain to myself takes me out of that head space.

Yes, and it can be quite enjoyable but I do prefer the intensity of a the pain, whether it be a little or a lot.

If it's in the right spot, sure.

Thanks for answering. I might post my answers... depending on what everyone else writes
Aww c'mon, share with the group! ;)

johnislucy
02-29-2008, 11:15 AM
My Mistress wants to give me a very painful with hard cramps. We have never tried enemas. But both want me to learn pain is good for slave. We have read about cold tap water. 2qt water 1 cup lemon juice and soap. Is this a good one to start with.[ Butt pug for ten mintue. While being spank. Mistress just had me add this part] Being a sub is the some fun in life i've ever had. I love learning to obey. We live in Binghamton ny.:span::pray:

Sir_Russell
03-02-2008, 09:07 PM
amber,
Tell J I am becoming very mmmm jealous here.

I love to mix pain with pleasure starting with pleasure then blending in the pain. I can be very creative in both the pleasure and the pain. I love to put nipple clips on her once she is restrained plus clips on labia lips then I love to take a vibrator and run it on the chains to the clips then to the labia lips clips.

Spank her as I enter any part of her while pulling on the chain between the nipple clips. Then there is pussy spanking mixed with pinching around it then alternated that with a feather duster's spinning tips on the clit. God so many ways to make her beg to cum.

DowntownAmber
03-02-2008, 09:23 PM
amber,
Tell J I am becoming very mmmm jealous here.

I love to mix pain with pleasure starting with pleasure then blending in the pain. I can be very creative in both the pleasure and the pain. I love to put nipple clips on her once she is restrained plus clips on labia lips then I love to take a vibrator and run it on the chains to the clips then to the labia lips clips.

Spank her as I enter any part of her while pulling on the chain between the nipple clips. Then there is pussy spanking mixed with pinching around it then alternated that with a feather duster's spinning tips on the clit. God so many ways to make her beg to cum.

So many ways indeed... Mmm...

And I'm sure I speak for J as well when I say your "jealousy" is a great compliment to us both, Sir.

Slutsie
03-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? If I have a moment to adjust to the pain I can usually learn to cope with it and then enjoy it.
What is your favourite method of receiving pain? I enjoy being spanked all over.
Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? My breasts and bottom
Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? Yes, sometimes when I masturbate.
Can you climax without pain? Yes, but it's much easier to climax with pain
Can you climax just from receiving pain? No, but I'd love to learn how

sisterhoney61 {RW}
03-03-2008, 11:32 PM

Thanks for answering. I might post my answers... depending on what everyone else writes!

Yes, I get pleasure from just about any kind of pain that Master gives to me.
There are several ways that give me pleasure: floggings, spankings with His hand, belt or paddle, hot wax, clamps.
I prefer to receive pain on my breasts and my butt.
No, I've enver administered pain to myself.
Yes, I can climax without receiving pain.
Yes, I can climax from just receiving pain.

senod
03-06-2008, 01:29 AM
There was some great replies to similar questions in these threads, enjoy;
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14017
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14018
leaves me breathless thinking about them :)

Slutsie
03-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Aaaah thank you ^_^

Gr1m'sGirl
03-08-2008, 09:27 PM

Most types, yes. But not all.

I like being spanked or whipped, cut, slapped, pinched. Basically anything, as long as it doesn't involve burning. (Cigarettes, hot wax)

Anywhere but my feet and my neck.

Yes, I'm usually the one to cause pain in myself due to the long distance relationship we are in. I much prefer it when he can be the one hurting me, though. It feels just amazing when someone you love and trust is inflicting pain on you.

Yes. I usually do without pain.

I don't actually know yet, we haven't gone very far in person. I'm sure I could get very close to it.

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
03-27-2008, 04:31 AM
Another lovely topic...let's see

Yes. However, i enjoy a slow build up of pain from light pinches and smacks to eventually "OWWWwwwwwwwwww!"

What is your favorite method or receiving pain?

So many choices, so little time. I LOVE the flogger. i also adore nipple clamps, hot wax, spankings (to any area of my body, although breasts and labia are the most sensitive), hair pulling, the crop, and as i get to experiment more, i'll come back and add *smiles*

Everywhere but my feet

Have you ever deliberately administered pain to yourself?

Yes, but i believe there is an intrinsic part of our psyche that prevents us from administering too much pain to ourselves. Therefore, i fiind it much more enjoyable to have the pain administered by another.

Yes.

Can you climax from receiving pain alone?

Again, yes. Especially if the pain is centered around the breast and vaginal area.

Isabella King
03-27-2008, 04:58 AM
No. I hate slaps but I love a nice thin cane.

That would be the nice thin cane :)

I'm not heavily into pain but it's good on my ass, my thighs, my pussy and my tits.

No.

Yes.

No.

I think my kicks come more from humiliation, denial and suppression these days

moonlitsub
03-27-2008, 07:19 AM
I have received some interesting forms and amounts of pain, but sexually it haven't tried needles or deep blade cuts just shallow ones and I haven't had too much whipping done but so far I enjoy pain, breaking my skin seems to add a new level.

I would say either a razor blade (though I get more blood then pain from that), and nails
long nail like normal real nails girls have scratch me till it burns like cold fire.

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? neck though it is hard to hide the marks I have kind of fallen into having it done on my torso wrist is a fun place to be bitten.
Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? Yes many times

Can you climax without pain? yes but it isn't as intense,

Can you climax just from receiving pain? I might be able to but I haven't yet maybe if the circumstances where right and I was turned on the right way.

icey
03-29-2008, 11:46 AM
can i add a question to this?
does anyone like pain on top of pain ..by that i mean fresh pain on flesh still tender,bruised swollen etc from the day before,

yep i know the bdsm bible says thats a no no but you've got to have some fun ;)

butterflySlave4u
03-29-2008, 12:12 PM
While the sensation of cutting my finger washing the dishes isn't what i'd consider to be pleasurable, it do got a bit of a sexual twinge from it. Not as much as a well dripped candle, mind you, but the act of the assault is the same.

Something prolonged. Nipple clamps or a clit clamp come to mind.

The most nerve sensitive points, again, nipples and clit.

As most of my sessions are online, yes.

Yes i can, and do, often.

Yes, was very suprised the first time it happened, but find it most pleasurable.

seekingsusie
03-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? Like some others have said, I get pleasure from pain only when it's inflicted on me as an act of submission or if I inflict it on myself. I broke my collarbone a bit over a year ago, and it wasn't a pleasurable experience at all.

What is your favourite method of receiving pain? For me it's slow, incremental application. One clothespin ... wait ...then another. then another. Or even to have a Domme close each clothespin slowly, excrutiatingly. Each one added brings the pain up a notch to where I'm far past what I could stand if they were all applied at once, and where I'm aching to relieve the pain ... or something.

Flogging/spanking/caning same concept. Light ... slow ... odd intervals. Build up.

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? The skin of my scrotum and my nipples.

Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? Yes.

Can you climax without pain? Yes.

Can you climax just from receiving pain? Not yet. **grin** but I'm hoping someone will bring me to that new level soon!

Sir_Russell
03-31-2008, 06:55 AM
Does it count that I love turning pain into pleasure?

Hime
03-31-2008, 07:26 PM

I would say many, but not most. It depends on the relationship and the intention behind it more than the physical sensation -- for instance, having a lover drip hot wax on me, great, having some asshole spill his coffee on me in Starbucks, not so much. :p

Probably being smacked with a bare hand. Also, being forced/instructed to work my muscles to the point of failure, as in a really intense workout class.

My inner thighs, or my neck.

Sometimes, yes. I like to take out my masochistic impulses by pushing myself hard at the gym -- that way everyone says "wow, you're in good shape!" rather than "where did those bruises come from?" ;)

Yes.

I haven't yet, but I would really like to try.

DowntownAmber
03-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Does it count that I love turning pain into pleasure?

Are you KIDDING?? Of course!! *glances around to make sure lightening is not about to strike because I just shouted in the face of a Dom* The combination of the two sensations is the ultimate form of fufillment for someone like me...

When something like a good cropping is coupled with an element of pleasure, my body does not recognize the feeling of the crop as "pain," per se. Instead, I become overwhelmed and my body confuses itself as to what is a "good touch" and what is "bad." All I know at that point is the feeling of intensity, and the more intense the better!

Hime
04-01-2008, 08:08 AM
All I know at that point is the feeling of intensity, and the more intense the better!

Same here. I feel like I live in my head a lot of the time, and sometimes the only thing that can bring me out of it is really intense physical sensation.

It's also damn pretty to look at. :D From the other perspective, that is.

subserviant
04-06-2008, 08:03 AM
the closer to orgasm the more i like pain but it has to stop right after i cum

icey
04-06-2008, 09:03 AM
it makes me want even more..then i cum again :p

subserviant
04-13-2008, 11:52 AM
does anyone like pain on top of pain ..by that i mean fresh pain on flesh still tender,bruised swollen etc from the day before,

i luv the thought of being punished 2 or more times but when it happens it turns out to be not as great as i think it should be it just plain hurts which is ok, thats why i luv to be punished to feel the hurt and to take it for my mistress

casie1124
04-13-2008, 01:08 PM
I get pleasure from most types of pain inflicted by another..
What is your favourite method of receiving pain? Thats a hard one. For me it's not so much the implement as it is the progression. Though I really love the cane and bare hand
Bottom chest and of course a nice smack to the vaginal area can be quite enjoyable
Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? Yes
Can you climax without pain? I can, but I much prefer to climax with it
Can you climax just from receiving pain? I have before but it needs to be under certain circumstances

Casie

sub-timmi
04-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Just thought that though I'd agreed with most here i'd still add my little bit to this :-
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? Yes
What is your favourite method of receiving pain? Spank/cane is good but also fron CBT - favorite is NT
Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? Nipples - Butt
Can you climax without pain? Yes
Can you climax just from receiving pain? Not yet

Hime
04-22-2008, 09:23 AM

I had this happen to me for the first time last week, so I feel like I should come back to the thread to say yes, I do like that.

butterflySlave4u
04-22-2008, 10:17 AM
....but it has to stop right after i cum

I definitely agree about it having to stop after the orgasm subsides, but i usually only need a minute or so...and if the pain was accompanied by a clamp (or 3!), removing it will cause me to orgasm again, with the return of the previously constricted blood flow...although not a deeply as the first....

and as a side note, the lasting after-effects are wonderful also, the ache the next day as you go about your work, reminding you of an amazing session....

isis646
04-24-2008, 03:19 AM
I definitely agree about it having to stop after the orgasm subsides, but i usually only need a minute or so...and if the pain was accompanied by a clamp (or 3!), removing it will cause me to orgasm again, with the return of the previously constricted blood flow...although not a deeply as the first....
and as a side note, the lasting after-effects are wonderful also, the ache the next day as you go about your work, reminding you of an amazing session....
mmm gotta love the after-effects..has been enjoying the ache along her back. a bit uncomfortable but still delicious in memory of how they got there.

Ownedfyre (mm1)
05-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? Yes

What is your favourite method of receiving pain? still learning about that one,. but for now, I like the whipping/spanking.

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? ass, nipples

Can you climax just from receiving pain? no

MissMasochist
05-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain? Not all, but most
What is your favourite method of receiving pain? Being spanked with a bare hand
Where on your body do you most like to feel pain? My bum
Have you ever deliberatly administered pain to yourself? I've been a self harmer since I was 13, so yeah
Can you climax just from receiving pain? No, but I'd love to learn how

orangeblossoms
05-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Almost everything, but clips on my nipples and pussy is a no no.

Being beaten while I am completely helpless, usually in a hogtie, and gagged.

My tits have been subject of most of my own abuse and a lot of my owners for years now, but I enjoy feeling pain everywhere, its very erotic.

The story of my life, lol. Since I was 11 atleast I have been dishing out the goods, anything from painful bindings, clips, piercing, blood play, beatings, wax play, stretching, lol....the list goes on and on.

Yes I can, but cumming while being miserable is terribly fun.

Uh huh ;)

H Dean
05-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Almost everything, but clips on my nipples and pussy is a no no. Since when is that a no-no?

Being beaten while I am completely helpless, usually in a hogtie, and gagged.That is pretty fun, ain't it?

My tits have been subject of most of my own abuse and a lot of my owners for years now, but I enjoy feeling pain everywhere, its very erotic.I have work to do - gotta find out where you don't dig that pain.

The story of my life, lol. Since I was 11 atleast I have been dishing out the goods, anything from painful bindings, clips, piercing, blood play, beatings, wax play, stretching, lol....the list goes on and on.I am keeping a list, too. Gotta make sure you don't bamboozle me out of using you for my experiments. Hmm...lots of ideas.

Yes I can, but cumming while being miserable is terribly fun."Yes I can" is a bit of an understatement.

Uh huh ;)I wonder how much pain you can take and still cum. I have a new experiment to try!

Alessa
05-19-2008, 01:32 PM
I am reeeally new to this but I will answer the best I can for ya.

Not most. Don't like colored candle wax. Don't like caning. Don't like needles or knives. Who knows what my opinion will be in five years fom now though. I might be into everything I just mentioned at that point.

I like having bondage mixed in with flogging.

My chest and my bottom.

Not ever really. unless you count digging out a sliver or something.

Yes I can. I've been doing it since I've been with my hubby who is now my dom.

I do not know. Honestly never tried it before.

Borgs_slave
05-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Do you get pleasure from most types of pain?[

Most types but definitely not all.

What is your favorite method of receiving pain?
Wax, most impact toys except canes, spankings, hair pulling, etc

Where on your body do you most like to feel pain?Clit, butt, and breasts.

No

Yes I can

Oh I surely can and love to. :whip:

bellelapine
05-19-2008, 06:13 PM

I don't really like burn burns. Cigars,cigarettes, open flame...worked too many years in a bar getting those accidentally for me to enjoy them on purpose.

Cat, definitely definitely a cat....soooo yum. Umm what else...hand. stretching. cutting. clit spanking (hurts so good...anyone else get that song in their head...I swear it's a masochist's theme)

Back, hips, thighs, and breasts umm....how about below the neck?

Yes a lot. I did ritual scarification (unfortunately I don't scar easily)

Oh..heck yes.

If Sir would say to cum, probably. We've not actually tried that yet.