PDA

View Full Version : fetish night costume

silvercuffs20
04-14-2004, 07:11 AM
Hey A/all,

It's my birthday on the 29th and I'm hitting the town. As tradition all of my friends will be dressing up according to the theme which this year is fantasy.

The problem is last year it was fetish and i went as a Dominiatrix, Christmas morning i was a maid (we went to the beach for the xmas swim, an event in our local area) New year i was cruella de-vil, year before i was a nurse. Halloween Rocky Horror. I have also been a police-woman one night when i was a kiss-o-gram and I've also been a schoolgirl and for a friends birthday i went as a blow up doll.

I've now run out of ideas. The main draw back is that we are going out in our town not to a fetish club so our costumes are quite limited and i am known for always wearing PVC even on a casual night out.

I'd like to wear a strap-on but my costume whould have to be really clever to get away with it, but other than that i have no idea. I do have a partner (male) so it would be possible to do a joint outfit eg mistress and slave but as stated it was done last year.

The only thing i haven't been is a slave, (ironic if you see my profile) because I'm a very dominant person in my public life, i think these contrasting images would look odd. It's also my birthday i want people to worship me for once :D

Please help, it's my birthday (21st) and i have a reputation to live up to.

Silver 'looking forward to my birthday spanks' cuffs

Wontworry
04-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Some superheroine would seem to be best, especially because you can incorporate the pvc with it. So ... Wonder Woman, Bat Girl, Cat Woman, etc ...

... not quite sure where the strap-on fits in though, unless you tie two biscuits round it and go as 'fucking crackers'.

silvercuffs20
04-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Cat woman it is... Ripping my PVC jeans as i talk. Thankyou

allalone46
04-18-2004, 03:26 PM
Cat woman it is... Ripping my PVC jeans as i talk. Thankyou
:rolleyes: In the move catwoman wore vinal, andin the TV searies she wore spandex :cool: :[

Wontworry
04-18-2004, 03:28 PM
ahhh .. but in real life she often wore ripped pvc jeans.

allalone46
04-18-2004, 03:31 PM
ahhh .. but in real life she often wore ripped pvc jeans.
:confused: I wached all the TV shows when I was growing up, and read most of the comics as well back than, and I have the move on tape, and never saw Cat woman ware jeans.

Wontworry
04-18-2004, 03:32 PM
er .. so you never saw her in real life then ?

allalone46
04-18-2004, 03:43 PM
er .. so you never saw her in real life then ?
:rolleyes: You do know that Cat woman is a comic book caricator right? :confused: " Again sorry for the temp Hijack of thread"

silvercuffs20
04-18-2004, 03:45 PM
i looked at the new halle berry movie photo's, i'm hoping to recreate the look using a cat mask, long pvc gloves with claws, pvc jeans and top... and of course a whip.

sad thing is most people will get the reference when the film is released...long after my birthday.

allalone46
04-18-2004, 03:55 PM
i looked at the new halle berry movie photo's, i'm hoping to recreate the look using a cat mask, long pvc gloves with claws, pvc jeans and top... and of course a whip.

sad thing is most people will get the reference when the film is released...long after my birthday.
:rolleyes: I have't seen thouse pics yet, I did here that she is going to play Catwoman. But I haven't seen the prevew pics, and the movie isn't out yet.

allalone46
04-18-2004, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes: I did like Halli as storm, but I liked her better as jinks. ( :[ showed more skin :[ )

kittenfemme
04-19-2004, 12:49 PM
*ahem*

*fan self*

*meow! (http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2004_Catwoman_photo.html)*

Though I'd love to see piccies of your outfit silvercuffs20. :D Happily almost berfday! :) *much fanfare*

And, for the record, I dug HB as Jinx rather than Storm too.

AndrewBlack
04-20-2004, 02:21 AM
Saw a pic of the new Catwoman and I have to say I was disappointed, so much potential..I think the ears look a bit daft. Not as good as Michelle Pfiefer's outfit at all, even though Halle Berry should be better...I tell you, if I were a Hollywood director..etc...