PDA

View Full Version : Kink at bedtime

abitbent
04-15-2004, 08:09 PM
I wonder if anyone else shares my feelings about this... but for some reason, bedtime always presents itself as a great time for kink. I'm not sure what it is, but sleeping in a collar, or wearing some other article of D/s attire or in some form of bondage, really hits me emotionally, especially when i awake in the morning in a bit of a haze, and i subtly feel that article is there.

Anyone else share in this?

bent

slavelucy
04-16-2004, 08:09 AM
i don't really wear anything D/s related in bed (i am SUCH a comfort lover in bed!! :D )..but i do kinda know what you mean about the whole bed time/morning thing. Often, when lying in bed before sleep, i contemplate my submissive status or things i may have done that day in D/s terms; i guess this is natural as the day is often busy and full of 'life' stuff, then suddenly it is quiet and one is alone with one's thoughts. This is probably especially the case when i am undergoing one of my notorious cum dep sessions...i lie and think about what i am doing, why i am doing it, the fact that he continues to use me to cum and um...*sighs*...tis all nice and quite a special time.

*blushes madly*

Roughly the same applies to waking up again, but more a case of the submissiveness kind of re-dawning again - both literally and spiritually. (once the inital slight disappointment that i can't climax for another day wears off! LOL).

sl

Jones, Nikka
04-16-2004, 08:55 AM
...sleeping in a collar, or wearing some other article of D/s attire or in some form of bondage, really hits me emotionally, especially when i awake in the morning in a bit of a haze, and i subtly feel that article is there.

bent
Oh yes!
going to bed wearing a collar or wrist cuffs and falling asleep with his voice in my ear promising me a beautiful flogging the next morning has got to be one of the most powerful erotic experiences we share. I have begged him to let me sleep in bondage but he is such a safety freak he will have none of it. "In case of a fire," he says "it would be kind of difficult to explain to the firemen why I left my girlfriend behind" although I know he would not.

woodsman'sgame
04-23-2004, 05:18 AM
I slept one night with my wrists tied together to the bed and with a crotch rope made from a silk scarf.
I dreamed erotic dreams all night and tossed and turned in excitement. It was fantastic, but I didn't get much sleep and felt tired the next morning. I won't do it again unless I have nothing to do the next day. :)

abitbent
04-23-2004, 02:32 PM
I slept one night with my wrists tied together to the bed and with a crotch rope made from a silk scarf.
I dreamed erotic dreams all night and tossed and turned in excitement. It was fantastic, but I didn't get much sleep and felt tired the next morning. I won't do it again unless I have nothing to do the next day. :)

Some things are worth being tired for.. lol ;)

Barton
04-25-2004, 11:07 PM
My slave cannot (she not me) go to bed unless she is at least handcuffed behind her back. Most times I tie her with a crotch rope as well.
She tells me that it makes her feel very protected and safe.

Barton.

NightDaughter
08-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Well for myself I sleep in my locking ankle cuffs which are themselves locked to a chain which is attached to the bed with quick release clip should that be necessary.

I also wear my cuffs to bed which are themselves attached to the head board of the bed, but with enough slack that i can move my arms in sleep should I need to.

I enjoy sleeping like this, it is very comforting and it gives Master access to what is his at all times as well, which works rather well for me.

Mobius
08-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Well for myself I sleep in my locking ankle cuffs which are themselves locked to a chain which is attached to the bed with quick release clip should that be necessary.

Ok not to be the Safty Nazi and all but I am glad to hear you have a safty release of some kind.
It would be a tragedy if your house caught fire and you could not get out of bed.
This should be extended beyond just sleeping restrained.
I feel no one should be left untended when they are Tied, Gagged, suspended Etc...

Your well being should be your masters primary concern.
Play nice Play safe.

SlaveSmada
08-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I wonder if anyone else shares my feelings about this... but for some reason, bedtime always presents itself as a great time for kink. I'm not sure what it is, but sleeping in a collar, or wearing some other article of D/s attire or in some form of bondage, really hits me emotionally, especially when i awake in the morning in a bit of a haze, and i subtly feel that article is there.

bent
i love it at bed time ;) its the best time of the day.. er should i say night

i sleep naked with a collar on and my feet tied together (occasionaly they are aslo tied to a bed post or tied seperatly to a bed post) and my wrists together (again occasionaly tied to the head bored) in the morning when i wake up expecialy if i go to get up and i am tied down that relization in the morning is a wonderful feeling.

When i sleep like that i feel so safe knowing that i am protected. Actualy i find it hard to fall asleep normaly, its just natural to me now to fall asleep in bondage... however i have been talking to Master about geting a cage for me :rolleyes: but that wont be for a while ::sigh::