PDA

View Full Version : Fixing errors

Tiger
04-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks to some kind visitors to this site, there were some errors found due to the recent update of this forums. The book shelf problem was fixed during the process. But if you find any other errors, please be sure to let me know. You can either post a reply here, or email me (webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com). Thank you very much.

Jinn

Escritor
04-16-2004, 04:46 AM
When you're seeing the reviews a user has made (user_reviews).php , you list every story and the author who wrote it along with the user's review. But the author link is incorrect. It reads: story.php?authorid=?? and it should be author.php?authorid=??

Hope this helps :-)

Regards

Tiger
04-16-2004, 10:51 AM
Thank you very much. I got that fixed. It was not from the forum upgrade. It must have been there since the beginning! I am wondering why nobody complains about it in past several years :rolleyes:

Pandora's Box
05-24-2004, 12:53 AM
The following:

Warning: main(../../forums/latest_threads.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/jinn/bdsmlibrary.com/htdocs/site/community/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(../../forums/latest_threads.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/jinn/bdsmlibrary.com/htdocs/site/community/index.php on line 25

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '../../forums/latest_threads.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/jinn/bdsmlibrary.com/htdocs/site/community/index.php on line 25

appears on this page:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/site/community/

:cool:

Tiger
05-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Got that fixed. Thank you!