PDA

View Full Version : The Orgainizational Series by Slave Ruthie

veru_skjava
10-16-2002, 07:41 PM
I am hoping to see some conversation about and for Slave Ruthie.

Her Organizational Series is an excellent example of a writer evolving into an excellent writer.

The first series, the House of Ali was interesting and stimulating enough to bring me back to her next attempt in the series.

The Second chance has literally captivated me, an incredible relationship has developed in my heart with the prime characters, Alexa and her Master Charles, and Guljana and her Senate Master.

No other story on this site has ever held me on the edge of my seat, while simultaneously stimulating the libido, and the sadistic interest in pain.

thanks everyone

veru skjava

veru_skjava
11-16-2002, 05:12 AM
hmmm no comments?

*pouts* in disappointment

After emailing Ruthie about how much I enjoy her story, I was lucky enough to start chatting with her.

I told her how wonderful these boards can be, and posted the above discussion suggestion.

Is there noone with any comments?

please lets see what we can do :confused:

Moggy
11-17-2002, 02:49 AM
I love this story so far. It really has 'mood', although it is quite intense.

Maybe the lack of response due to the story being already too long for people to jump into. I'm still not up to date yet.

Makes me wonder whether people read more than a fraction of what they download! I think with so many stories coming onto the site all the time, the longer ones are the least likely to be read, whether high quality or not.

I hope to say more about The Organization when I'm up to date.

veru_skjava
11-17-2002, 04:00 AM
Smiles...

Thanks Moggy,

I have read lots of long stories, some became boring, others, created almost a friendship with different characters.

That's exactly what happened with Alexa and Guli in this series. I immediately identified with her emotionally.

Ruthie's ability to describe the depth of her submission first to Master Stephen, then to Master Charles touched me.

Also the characterization of Master Charles, his deliberate and conscious methods in dealing with slaves serves to give him depth I seldom see in a character.

When I read a story just for the "heat" of it, the characterizations are important. Yet with this novella, and a few others I am enjoying, the ability to care about, and feel for the characters intensifies the enjoyment.

Now, I hope for length, so that said relationships aren't ended with the feeling of, "Hey, wait a minute, what happened when..."

Thank you for commenting, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, *wink* maybe if you also have feelings about the two main slaves, Ruthies muse will unfold it (trying not to give away further chapters you have not read), with a happy ending.

As it stands now, reading this story is like watching a mini series, her ability to hang the reader on the suspense hook is excellent.

:) veru skjava

Artemis
11-18-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by veru_skjava

As it stands now, reading this story is like watching a mini series, her ability to hang the reader on the suspense hook is excellent.

:) veru skjava

I've not yet had a chance to read all of the chapters of slave Ruthies' Organization Series but the ones that I have read have left me wanting to know what happened next. I'd like to compliment Ruthie on her writing abilities. Her stories are well written and I agree with veru skjava that the suspense hook is excellent. :)

veru_skjava
12-23-2002, 01:51 PM
Hello everyone, I have been cruising through my book shelf and review list.

I have to say Artemis and Moggy you have both seen what I have. As one that proofreads for several authors here at the library I am lucky to know that upcoming chapters of this story are going to be fantastic.

I agree that some of the longer stories do not tend to get read, *sighs* such a shame, as this is proving to be a capable of publication.

Ruthies insight into the slaves heart and ability to give the readers a glimpse of the interior workings of the Masters is very deep. Her ability to combine the emotional with the physical is excellent.

I am reviving this thread in hopes of some more feedback.

Merry Christmas everyone:)

veru skjava

ErikavonKZ
12-23-2002, 06:11 PM
We very much like veru skjava's eagerness to discuss these interwoven stories and wish her and her literary friends the best of BDSM luck.

We, however, don't really get roused by stories involving sadistic men. Sadistic women, oh yes, but cruel men? Too close to reality, perhaps?

I felt like communicating this, and, again, do hope the discussion and analyses continue.

Erika & Heinz

veru_skjava
02-16-2003, 05:42 PM
I just wanted to bring this thread back to life.

The 2nd Chance of The Organizational Series has caught the eye of a reputable publisher!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So if you have not had the inclination to read at least 2nd Chance before, I hope you will find it to do so now.

That is about all I am willing to say on the matter right now without permission from the author, who became a VERY dear friend and sister slave as a result of my writing to praise her writing.

I am extremely impressed with ruthies writing skills, and now have had that confirmed by a highly recognized magazine.

*hope that wet the appitites*

veru skjava:D

slave ruthie
08-06-2003, 03:34 AM
ppl have no idea how valuable their comments are - both the positive AND the negative! i hope i am improving and learning as i go on...and i sincerely hope ppl will continue to tell me if i am 'on' or 'off' the mark ;)

thank you all very much, specially theresa :)

love

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Slave Vikki
09-22-2003, 09:51 AM
I love Ruthies work, it was one of my main reasons for finding this site actually. I noticed her storys on Gary Roberts site, darkstarprods.com, and got to reading her work and was really drawn into it, I love her writing style and the depth she goes into about the lives of slaves etc.

The first one I read of hers was The house of Ali, and I love the way she's tied (;)) the characters from that series into the current one, as alexa's cousins.

The one thing that I dont like about Ruthies storys is having to wait for more to come, Im constantly checking the updates for more of her story :)

Keep them coming Ruthie :D

Edit: Ruthie, whos that picture meant to be of, Alexa?

slave ruthie
09-23-2003, 11:12 AM
wow! vikki you are really kind - thank you for your encouragement :)

sorry also for the slowness of the updates - i've been abit poorly but am getting back to things now. there's the next chapter of Harvest of Tears to finish, a barely started project with theresa-sis and i gave in to persuasion from soem ppl and started writing a prequel to 2nd Chance which will be the story of how Alexa became a slave...

the drawing is by Boris Vallejo and you can get it at http://www.aumania.it/fa/vallejo/223.jpg
- i guess it COULD be Alexa, couldn't it??? ;)
and it was sent to U/us by a lovely couple in Canada who spotted it on the cover of an album by Bran Van 3000 called "discosis"

pleeeese keep in touch, specially to let me know how i'm doing because all budding authors here need to hear from their readers (the good AND the bad comments)!

hugggggggggggggggs to a fellow Scottish slave

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Slave Vikki
09-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by slave ruthie
i gave in to persuasion from soem ppl and started writing a prequel to 2nd Chance which will be the story of how Alexa became a slave...

That'll be quite cool :)

I was wondering if you were going to do it, didnt want to ask incase, just incase.

xxx ;)

slave ruthie
10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
umm, i have doen the first part of the prequel, called "encounter with destiny" but its not been proofed yet - do you want a sneak preview (or anyone else)?

huggggggggggs

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Slave Vikki
10-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Sure :eek:

slave ruthie
10-07-2003, 04:02 PM
its not been proofed yet!

Slave Vikki
10-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Ill try and help proof it :)

Edit: wow :D

I couldnt see anything wrong with it at all and now I know roughly what age Alexa would be now, very good job, keep them coming :)

slave ruthie
10-08-2003, 05:42 AM
i'll post up this first part then - still working on the next section, then maybe i can get my head round the follow-up of "harvest of tears" - i got really stuck trying to work out the plotline because there's loads of threads to bring together (sigh) and because this is the last story focussing on little alexa...

thanks again for your encouragement

hugggggggggggs

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Curtis
10-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Sorry, no comment on your writing, but that is a truly beautiful Avatar! Maybe the best I've seen.

slave ruthie
10-19-2003, 11:16 AM
hi Curtis :)

the drawing is taken from one of Boris Vallejo's and its at http://www.aumania.it/fa/vallejo/223.jpg

love

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

Curtis
10-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Beautiful. Thank you.

slave ruthie
11-15-2003, 01:01 PM
just sent ch 6 to Jinn for posting - hope its okies :)

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

slave ruthie
12-10-2003, 04:59 PM
i've just sent Jinn ch3 of Encounter With Destiny, sorry for taking so long with this one

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]

XXXXXX;)

www.slaveregister.com/763339

slave ruthie
07-28-2004, 01:39 AM
i had to revise 2nd Chance completely to iron out the differences with the story that coems before it (Encounter With Destiny) and to allow for the concluding story in the Alexa trilogy (Harvest of Tears). i tried to find all the bits that didn't connect and correct soem of the rotten grammar and punctuation - i'm sure there's more and thanx to all the ppl who tell me, i hope i'm getting better (sheesh, why oh why didn't i get help like this when i was trying to learn English at school??? if only the teacher had encouraged creative bdsm writing!!!)

i hope 2nd Chance reads better now and i thank Jinn Sir VERY VERY much for kindly allowing me to post the revised chapters :)

love & respect

ruthie
XXXXXX;)

Lord Douche
07-29-2004, 05:18 AM
Mmm, that's a lovely picture you included, Ruthie! :D
LD

slave ruthie
07-29-2004, 05:54 AM
...i saw it and immediately thought of You, my Lord Douche Sir ;)

(and i shall clean the Library Room next time btw but pleeeese stop hiding the chocolate wrappers under the cushions!)

love and err respect

ruthie
XXXXXX;)

Mobius
07-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Im I mixing up the 2 storys the orgainizational series and the thantros sociaty. I know one of them started real well then it started down a dirt road with lots of scat and bugs.
Totaly turned me off and i stopped reading them :eek:

slave ruthie
07-29-2004, 12:14 PM
errr scat and bugs (ewwwwwww) aren't exactly my kind of thing (blech!)

love and respect

ruthie
XXXXXX;)

jaeangel
08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Im I mixing up the 2 storys the orgainizational series and the thantros sociaty. I know one of them started real well then it started down a dirt road with lots of scat and bugs.
Totaly turned me off and i stopped reading them :eek:
It was Thanatos. I still read those stories, the beginning for orgasms, the latter parts for the gross-out factor. I'm a witch, I believe in communing with nature, but I think that's a little closer than I would like to get! The Organization series is one of the better written series of stories; the writing is technically apt with a few negligible errors; the plot's engaging, and I read it not only for the scenes but also because I want to know what happens to poor Alexa. I can't wait for more updates!

slave ruthie
11-18-2004, 08:42 AM
sorry for the lengthy delay between chapters of Encounter With Destiny - i'll try to be quicker with the next bit, honest!

love & respect

ruthie
XXXXXX

Chuckdom19
11-18-2004, 04:52 PM
sorry for the lengthy delay between chapters of Encounter With Destiny - i'll try to be quicker with the next bit, honest!

love & respect

ruthie
XXXXXX

Dear lady,
I hadn't noticed this thread until today, or you would've heard from me sooner.
The stories you craft are some of the finest erotic fiction I've read. Carefully thought through, full of developed characters and fine plot lines.
You are certainly welcome to take your time writing each story; the enjoyment your readers will experience is worth the wait.
Thank you for much pleasure!

slave ruthie
11-18-2004, 05:35 PM
thank you for your kind comments :)

veru_skjava
11-27-2004, 10:46 PM
ruthie my sweet sis,

You take all the time you need sweetie, take care of yourself! The story is always there, waiting for your tender loving attention whenever you are able.

i love you dearest ruthie, talk to you soon. *kisses*

~t~
veru

slave ruthie
12-01-2004, 06:17 AM
ohhh ty - remember my sis the stories nearly never made it except for YOUR help and guidance so that's another reason to love you even more (but that's impossible lol)

your Scottish imp-sis
XXXXXX;)

slave ruthie
06-18-2005, 01:32 AM
i'm sorry for the long gaps before posting new parts of the Organization Series - i'm working on the Harvest of Tears again and Encounter With Destiny stories that sort of have to be finished concurrently.

one of the things i never envisaged was the way in which the characters and the plotline would need to be expanded, and i find as the mere writer it is sort of hard to keep up!

thank Y/you all the very kind P/people for the encouragement and simply bothering to read my efforts :) feedback means a lot, even the criticism because it helps a writer learn what works and what needs re-doen!

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]
XXXXXX
http://www.slaveregister.com/763339

slave ruthie
07-24-2005, 02:55 PM
i've just sent Jinn Sir the new chapter 12 - has it really been so long since chapter 11???

Onid
08-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Just a post of appreciation - I thought it fitting that my first post be to the author of the earliest BDSM story I can remember reading.

After reading a number of stories over the years I thought it was time to contribute and write a review. Registration then led to browsing the forums, then Lo! and Behold! character names that actually sounded familiar?!

Now, I've only read the first story - house of Ali... by the previous posts it looks like I should read the next series... hehe.. I recalled that I couldn't even read the House of Ali in one sitting for sore eyes!

Thanks for the story!
I'm sure my LCD screen will help the second time round.

Appreciatively yours
Onid

slave ruthie
08-04-2005, 12:54 AM
...for Your kind words! i hope You enjoy the other stories too :)

there's LOADS of brilliant stories by many authors on this site - i find inspiration from many sources and its really worth taking a look at as many as possible

soemtimes the theme's are abit weird for my taste but then again my stuff probably seems pretty odd to others LOL

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]
XXXXXX

albear
08-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Everything's odd to someone ;)

*pouncehuggles ruthie* I haven't seen you for ages!

slave ruthie
08-08-2005, 09:30 AM
*climbs out from underneath albear, catching her breath LOL*

not seen you in ages either, girl!

hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

:)

love & respect

ruthie[Phil]
XXXXXX

slave ruthie
09-12-2005, 10:03 AM
hihi

just sent chapter 13 of EWD to Jinn Sir - i incorporated SOME of the suggestions readers very kindly offered (thank Y/you!!!) and i hope for more to help with chapter 14 that is definitely going to conclude this part of the Organization Series.

then i, umm i mean W/we (lol) can get HOFT moving again now W/we know more about little Alexa's true origins ;)

pejanon
09-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Great!

I though you - oops I mean Y/you "forgot" all about it :D

mmmm Alexa mmmm ;)

Pejanon

slave ruthie
09-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Great!

I though you - oops I mean Y/you "forgot" all about it :D

mmmm Alexa mmmm ;)

Pejanon

lol - how could i forget about it? actually Phil takes little to do with the story these days apart from being terribly practical and saying things like "she must be double-jointed to do that" or "well, by the time they finished they'd be crippled" and other such comments...

...i haveto confess i got seriously stuck and couldn't see how the storyline might work. feedback (both good and bad) and suggestions have really made the difference. i also got into the trap of re-writing and re-re-re-re-re-writing until i couldn't see the story properly. i was told by another Author here to "let it go" and i did...and the sky didn't fall down LOL

i hope to have ch 14 in a workable format very soon but it is, of course subject to change least by the characters T/themselves!

pejanon
09-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Hey, I used to write those never ending comics and I LOVED complicated plots and messed up charaters(those are the best lol) and after you just drafted half of it you come up with this great idea :rolleyes: you want to string throught the main plot and then it's back to sketches and some more rewriting and ....gaaaah! Yep I know how it goes. Yep let it go (nothing will fall :p ) - the stories do not have to be joined perfectly.

mmmm

Oh yeah thanx for the nice scene offered in reply to my ahm review.

Have fun

Pej

... and then there is alexa ROFWL

slave ruthie
09-25-2005, 02:24 PM
just finished re-drafting chapter 14 of EWD but i had to split it becasue its too long (sorry!) so i think this one's coming in at 15 chapters altogether.

thanks VERY much for the feedback and encouragement :)

slave ruthie
10-02-2005, 09:37 AM
umm there's been a problem with the posting of the chapters and i've re-sent chapters 14 and 15 of Encounter With Destiny to Jinn Sir to sort this out - i'm very sorry and grateful also to the ppl who took their time to point out the inconsistent "jump" between parts of the plot

i hope it works out this time!

slave ruthie
10-04-2005, 03:31 PM
thank You again, Jinn Sir, for Your patience and for fixing the end of Encounter With Destiny - You're the BESTEST!!!

slave ruthie
10-16-2005, 04:32 PM
i'm working on Harvest of Tears (the 3rd part of the Alexa Trilogy) and i'm not sure if i've got things right with a major character. Rosario is a Domme and She is breaking a maid to become Her personal slave...but i have absolutely no idea what its like to dominate (except on the receiving end) and my Beloved Master says He can't help with how a Female Dominant might behave

so please, Ma'am or Mistress, if You are willing to read over a rough draft and advise this humble slave, please get intouch with me ruthiesb69@yahoo.com or with my Beloved Master philmackay@talk21.com

thank You

slave ruthie
11-08-2005, 04:32 PM
i was really, REALLY struggling with chapter 7 of 'Harvest Of Tears' - i simply couldn't emotionally relate to the female Dominant, Rosario. i realize i was writing Her as a theatrical, over-the-top 'Pantomime Domme' who sought others' approval rather than living on Her terms! it was hopeless and my Beloved Master wasn't much use either (please forgive me, Master!), saying "It will be different for women - find a Domme and ask Her opinion''. so i did via this forum, and i'm VERY glad that Mistress Ranai kindly came forward to offer Her advice :)

Mistress Ranai has re-crafted Rosario into such a formidable, credible Domme that i would readily kneel before Her, if i wasn't already owned in real life LOL!

i wanted to record my gratitude, in particular to Mistress Ranai, and to all the O/other people who have taken the trouble to review and contact me with ideas and advice. Y/you have no idea how valuable this help can be to a novice writer!

please keep telling the A/authors on this site what Y/you like and dislike, what works and what needs to be changed. it's not about praise (although that's very nice to receive) but about learning and sharing O/our love of BDSM :)

Nikita
11-08-2005, 06:16 PM
i was really, REALLY struggling with chapter 7 of 'Harvest Of Tears' - i simply couldn't emotionally relate to the female Dominant, Rosario. i realize i was writing Her as a theatrical, over-the-top 'Pantomime Domme' who sought others' approval rather than living on Her terms! it was hopeless and my Beloved Master wasn't much use either (please forgive me, Master!), saying "It will be different for women - find a Domme and ask Her opinion''. so i did via this forum, and i'm VERY glad that Mistress Ranai kindly came forward to offer Her advice :)

Nik the Writ Deejay is playing Sunshine of Your Love by Cream in the background....

Personally Ruthie, I give you a lot of credit for sticking with the chapter until you were satisfied with the result. Will you give us a heads up when you submit it for posting? I'll make time for it on my dance card. :D

And Mistress Ranai, I have another thing to thank you for. I'm sure it will not be the last time, either. ;)

Nikita

slave ruthie
11-08-2005, 06:23 PM
"Will you give us a heads up when you submit it for posting?"

i submitted it and a slightly amended chapter 6 today, nikita :)

pejanon
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
so now we have to wait?

aww grrrrr...
Ok some say patience is a virtue - and am neither :D

:) to you slave ruthie

(me wait....)

Pej

slave ruthie
11-09-2005, 01:29 AM
so now we have to wait?

aww grrrrr...
Ok some say patience is a virtue - and am neither :D

:) to you slave ruthie

(me wait....)

Pej

if A/anyone wants an advanced copy as a .txt or .doc or .pdf, write to me at ruthiesb69@yahoo.com :)

Ranai
11-09-2005, 01:54 PM
You’re welcome, it’s been great fun to be allowed to take a look and offer suggestions. Especially to an author who creates suspense and takes her readers through emotional turmoil like you do. :)

slave ruthie
12-09-2005, 02:12 PM
dear Mistress Ranai

O/our chapter has been added but doesn't appear yet in the list of updates - its here at http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=1503&chapterid=15894

i hope people like Rosario - i think She's wonderful!:)

Nikita
12-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Dear Ruthie:

I have been remiss in not thanking you for an advance copy of your latest update. Rosario is indeed an addicting character, one that I hope you continue, even 'spin off.'

Looking forward to more of your stories and updates, Ruthie.

Music in background..."The Game of Love" by Michelle Branch

Can you hear it?

"Tell me...."

Nikita

Ranai
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
It’s nice to see the story’s continuation out in the open.

I think Rosario is now on my ‘Crime bosses I would like to have breakfast with’ list.

Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us all!

Faibhar
01-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Given the obvious Veru_Skjava/slave ruthie mutual adoration etc., it should be duly noted that slave ruthie is indeed a fine author and contirbutor. Whatever her/he/it's future becomes it is well warranted by the fine writing and by V_S's unflagging support.

Faibhar

slave ruthie
01-27-2006, 02:09 AM
Given the obvious Veru_Skjava/slave ruthie mutual adoration etc., it should be duly noted that slave ruthie is indeed a fine author and contirbutor. Whatever her/he/it's future becomes it is well warranted by the fine writing and by V_S's unflagging support.

Faibhar

Veru_Skjava and i are close friends who share a bond (pun intenteded!) of submission. she and i are linked through a wonderful Domme who guides us online :)

i'm such a fan of Your work, Faibhar, that Your calling me a fine author is to me great praise - thank You very much!

as to my future, it will remain as a "her" (checks her anatomy for signs of changes - nope, still the same bits as before lol)

i'm sorry for the long pauses between chapters but i've got myself abit stuck with Harvest of Tears - i have the ending, i ahve most of the build-up worked out (still getting research so if A/anyone reading this is a lawyer with experience of the criminal courts in New York State, pleeeeeeeeeeease would You help me sort out the procedure during Arraignments???), but there are soem inconsistent threads that i need to deal with and it either means re-writing earlier chapters or extending the planned length to make everything fit properly (sigh).

anyway, thank You Faibhar and any wise counsel would be much appreciated!

Faibhar
01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
The pleasure is all mine, and of many others. Congratulations for your works and social contacts. Best of luck with all.

Faibhar

slave ruthie
03-27-2006, 12:51 AM
abject apologies for the length of time between chapters but i ahve submitted HOFT8 for adding to the Library - if A/anyone wants an advanced copy please let me know :)

Nikita
03-27-2006, 07:11 AM
abject apologies for the length of time between chapters but i ahve submitted HOFT8 for adding to the Library - if A/anyone wants an advanced copy please let me know :)

Count me in Ruthie! *kiss*

Nikita

slave ruthie
03-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Count me in Ruthie! *kiss*

Nikita

could you email me at ruthiesb69@yahoo.com so's i can send u hoft8, nikki? i can't find your addy...

pejanon
03-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Since you are offering I would love advance copy of HOFT8...
my yahoo adress is in my profile...

thank you

Pejanon

slave ruthie
05-06-2006, 07:56 AM
i just submitted chapters 9 & 10 of Harvest of Tears :) once again, i'm deeply in Mistress Ranai's debt for Her guidance on revisions.

if ppl want advance copies, pls mail me at ruthiesb69@yahoo.com

thanks

ruthie[Phil]
XXXXXX

Polecat
05-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Just want to add my admiration for this series.
Thanks for all the effort

slave ruthie
05-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Just want to add my admiration for this series.
Thanks for all the effort

thank you, kaleun76, its very encouraging that P/people enjoy the story and are willing to share T/their views!

its only fair to point out that the tale of Alexa has been guided and amended by more than just me - Ranai, veru skjava, the original Master Charles (now deceased), Master Gary Roberts (the BDSM artist), and of course my Beloved Master Phil, and many others have ALL made great contributions with T/their ideas and comments :)

just to illustrate the process, i was totally stuck again at the end of the bit where Master Charles was struggling between executing Alexa and letting down the Organization. i couldn't see past this point. my Beloved Master made a simple comment..."if it was me, I'd be very angry". and that was the answer!!! so i just HAD to get back out of bed and start typing LOL

slave ruthie
09-06-2006, 04:24 PM
at last i got over my writer's block and completed chapter 12 of HofT! not as umm "strong" as other chapters perhaps but it makes soem links that will help later on :)

Aussiegirl1
09-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter, even if it is not as "strong" as the others. They have all been just wonderful so far.

I have to say, it was stories like yours that inspired me to start giving writing a go myself. Thank you for that.

Aussiegirl

slave ruthie
09-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter, even if it is not as "strong" as the others. They have all been just wonderful so far.

I have to say, it was stories like yours that inspired me to start giving writing a go myself. Thank you for that.

Aussiegirl

if i've encouraged you to start writing i'm delighted and very honoured - that's one of the nicest things i've been told :)

i submitted ch12 of HOFT quite recently so Rabbit1 may not have had the chance to do anything with it yet...if you really can't wait, mail me at ruthiesb69@yahoo.com and i'll send you an advanced copy ;)

Aussiegirl1
09-08-2006, 12:03 AM
if i've encouraged you to start writing i'm delighted and very honoured - that's one of the nicest things i've been told

Oh, you really did inspire me. I remember when I started on my first story, the style and feel of your Organisational series was what I aimed for. I just loved the way your characters interacted and showed real emotions. I have always tried to do the same and so far, it has worked for me too.

I will be happy to wait for the story to come onto the site, but thank you for the offer! If you had not already sent it in to Rabbit, I certainly would have been taking you up on your kind offer.

Aussiegirl

slave ruthie
09-10-2006, 02:30 AM
hihi

Tiger kindly added chapter 12 to Harvest of Tears but i noticed the paragraph spacing is very wide. i've written to Him to see if He wants the file re-sent. and there is a load of duplicate stuff at the end of chapter 11 too which hopefully can be sorted.

if its driving people crackers, i'll send anyone a .txt file of the originals!

and please, please keep writing stories, Aussiegirl - your work is getting sharper and really turns me on :)

Aussiegirl1
09-10-2006, 06:19 AM
hihi

and please, please keep writing stories, Aussiegirl - your work is getting sharper and really turns me on :)

Thank you.:) I am currently working on a story with H Dean, but I know it has been a while since I have put a new story up. I have a few on the go, and hope to get another one up again sometime in the next few weeks or so. As you know, it all takes time!:)

slave ruthie
10-28-2006, 01:03 PM
As you know, it all takes time!:)

ohh it does! i've just sent ch 13 of Harvest of Tears in for the Library and i fiddled around with it for AGES before finally summoning enough courage to let it go lol!

ElectricBadger
10-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Awesome, I look forward to reading it, ruthie!

Aussiegirl1
11-05-2006, 03:39 AM
ohh it does! i've just sent ch 13 of Harvest of Tears in for the Library and i fiddled around with it for AGES before finally summoning enough courage to let it go lol!

I will be sure to read it too! I do know what you mean about having to let a story go, it is not easy to do! I am sure though, it will be wonderful!

slave ruthie
02-18-2007, 09:49 AM
(sigh)

just submitted the 14th chapter - sorry for the delay again!

littleslut
09-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Oh pritty pritty please any idea when the next chapter is going to be ready?