PDA

View Full Version : Older Threads

sisterhoney61 {RW}
03-08-2008, 03:06 AM
I'm sure there are other newbies here who have the same question that I do right now. How appropriate is it to respond to older threads here? I mean what if you came across a thread from last year and wanted to add your thoughts/ideas, would that be considered ok to do? I know that different forums have different "rules" about bringing up older threads and I wanted to know what was considered the right thing to do here.

icey
03-08-2008, 04:23 AM
im glad you asked :)
i was looking at some of the older ones and one in particular caught my eye which i wanted to reply to and wasnt sure.

some forums like older threads to be revived (especially controversial ones ;) ) as its interesting to hear other peoples views and experiences and sometimes people who have posted previously have new thoughts and experiences to add to it.

maybe you could revive one and see what happens?

Red Dragon {mpellegrino}
03-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi there

Im a chat mod not a forum mod but but Id be happy to hear anything you ladies (or gents) had to say. I am not aware of any protoclas so Id encourage you to go ahead and post it is useful to have old threads 'bumped' to the top once in a while.

If it was felt a thread should be killed it can be closed I believe so if it isnt feel free.

Dragon

Euryleia
03-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Go ahead and bump the thread back to life with your comment. Responding to even old threads with your opinion is a good way to get to know the other folks on the forum and to exchange information. So, please, add your thoughts/ideas.

Torq
03-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Correct on all accounts,,Post into any thread you wish no matter the 'age" of the thread.

This is one of the reasons we seperated and created the "Archives" to find em easier.

Be Well
T