PDA

View Full Version : lepton's visit to the doctor

LadyEvyl
03-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi,

So this is my second ever piece of bdsm writing. Would love to get feed back if I should keep at it? Than you!
------
Poor little lepton woke up this morning with a terrible pain up his ass. he could barely make it out of bed and asked permission to cancel his cleaning appointment of the day…even though it meant severe punishment later from Lady E. She jokingly commented it was probably his anal blown-up ego causing such pressure. he very luckily did manage to get an appointment with his doctor if he could make it before 11 am. As best he could, lepton hurriedly got dressed, got a cab and made his way to the doctor’s office.

As he hobbled into the office and to the reception desk he was greeted by a lovely secretary who registered him. She said “ Dr. Smith had an emergency but his colleague, Dr. Evyl, will gladly see you”. Well that made him a little uncomfortable considering the nature of the pain…but what could he do. he was told to sit and wait until his name was called. he was left there to wait a full 40min with magazine issues dating back to 1985.

Finally he was called into an examining room. As he walked in he was greeted by the most stunning gorgeous tall voluptuous blond beauty he had ever seen in his life. “Hello I am Dr. Evyl and I will be examining you today” she said. “I am sorry but with Dr. Smith leaving in a rush for an emergency and I am pressed for time. Disrobe now completely as we discuss the reason of your visit”. Well lepton went completely flush and nervous. She was going to stay in the room while he undressed?. Shyly he asked: “Would you have any medical gowns?” She answered: “Sorry we are all out of clean ones, the laundry truck did not arrive yet. Anyways I am a professional, nothing I haven’t seen”. Well lepton just kind of froze and could not move. But Dr. Evyl got impatient and snapped: “GET UNDRESSED NOW”

As the now emasculated lepton disrobed Dr Evyl proceeded with a series of questions: when was your last bowel movement, how long have you had this pain, have you ever had colon problems, have you inserted any foreign object, was there any itching, inflammation. It was one embarrassing question after another. lepton wished he could have just vanished into thin air rather then be there.

But the worse was yet to come. he was ordered to lay down on the exam table, naked and exposed, feet up in the stirrup. Dr Evyl soon towered over him and things got very uncomfortable when he noticed two of the doctors blouse buttons were undone and he could see the lacy black bra. “Now lets see what he have here. We better do a thorough anal exam to rule out any future problem” said Dr. Evyl while putting on some latex gloves and spread the stirrups as wide as they could. .Next lepton felt a cold gel being applied to his asshole for lubrication. It gave him shivers down his spine. Then he felt the doctor slender finger enter him from behind. he tensed up at this new intruding yet erotic experience. “RELAX” snapped Dr. Evyl, “ it will be easier”. lepton tried to take in deep breaths and release his tensed anus while the doctor probed his ass in every direction looking for a medical problem, but he just could not do it. Dr. Evyl said: “ This is not working, I need a better view, wait here I need to get a speculum. Wait here” And the doctor left the room.

“A what?” thought lepton. he was starting to really regret coming to the doctor today. Alone he was left there to wait god knows how long for Dr Evyl to return. About 10 min later Dr Evyl finally returned with a long metal instrument. “I will insert this part into your anus. The cylinder part opens up and will spread you ass open. I will get a better look inside the rectum then with a flashlight. Right away lepton’s reaction was to get up and run….which he started to do. But Dr .Evyl read his mind and was ready. She quickly pinned him down. The peaking bra was inches away from his eyes and he became mesmerized, forgetting where he was. Once he woke up of his daydream he realized he his wrist had been locked up in leather restraints. Before it really registered the same was done to his ankles. “Now don’t be such a big wuss, this is a simple anal exam and you need it” sad the doctor. lepton was freaking out inside, totally panicked. he never in his life felt so exposed and powerless…and there was nothing he could do about it. he was just going to have to submit and endure.

More cold lubricant was applied and he felt the cold metal shaft enter hi asshole. Once in as deep as it went he could feel the walls of the cylinder stretch his rectum walls as the doctor turned the tension wheel. Just when he thought he could not bare it anymore the doctor stopped and said: All right I will get a flashlight to check the rectal cavity. I forgot it in the reception” And lepton was left alone again in the examination room, this time naked, bound, unable to move, his legs spread apart and his asshole spread wide open by an instrument of torture. A few minutes later Dr Evyl came back into the room with the flashlight…and 3 other women all wearing medical coats. “This clinic is affiliated with the CHUM, you don’t mind if these student residents join us and take a peak? Of course not” This was officially lepton’s most emasculating moment of his life, he was speechless and could not protest, he was just stunned. As Dr Evyl spoke to the residents and poked around with her finger and flashlight, lepton got overwhelmed by a feeling of humiliation and degradation he had never known before. But the more it washed over him the more happy he became…and erect. he was completely taken aback about the thoughts going on in his head, confused, aroused, embarrassed. he was lost in his reverie until Dr Evyl finally snapped him out of his daze. “Well, well, here is the problem” Dr Evyl exclaimed. She grabbed a pair of forceps and slid them inside the asshole. Now lepton felt pain as a larger then his rectum object was being pulled out of his ass. lepton shrieked in pain, but also moaned in pleasure. As the forceps exited his rectum, the mystery was resolved. At the end of the forceps was a heart shaped padlock with a key jammed in the keyhole. The one Lady E. claimed to have gone missing after the last session of anal play.

Well all 4 women could not help but giggle. At this point Dr. Evyl ordered the residents out. She cleaned lepton up, released him from the restraints and told him to get dressed. As lepton did so Dr. Evyl went to the sink, washed the padlock and handed it over to lepton as he was clothed again. “Turn around and bend over” she said. lepton obediently obliged. Next thing he felt was a sharp spank on his bottom. “ You have been a bad boy. Stand up, go home and rest now” Dr Evyl said, unable to contain her laugh but finally flashing lepton a coy smile. Lepton left the doctor’s office and went home, a change slave forever.

Please go review it here http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=6194

Lady Evyl