PDA

View Full Version : Something New...

InsatiableDesire
03-13-2008, 03:58 PM
For me at least. I have begun to feel switchy since being with my partner. I think it is just that since our relationship began he has helped me be more comfortable with my sexuality.

Normally I would consider myself a sub, but I have begun to wonder if it is just because I am overly nervous and have no self-esteem when it comes to having power over someone (I'm sure there is someone here who understands that).

Now with that said, I have been trying to come up with "punishments" and I am having a mental block. I can think of plenty of punishments if I was in the sub position....

He came up with one:

If I was to tie him to a chair and play with him, get him hard and horny, then leave him to play with my toys in front of him. He said that would drive him absolutely nuts.

So does anyone have any ideas like that? This is open to Dom/mes, switches, subs....Anyone with a creative mind.

DOMLORD
03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
no sex for a week.

InsatiableDesire
03-13-2008, 04:45 PM
no sex for a week.

That would be a good one, but I forgot to mention it is a long distance relationship. I've threatened no sex, and no getting off for long periods of time.

I am going to see him for a weekend, so I am looking for ideas I can use that are...short term? I guess that's the best way to put it.

Thank you for your input! :D

DOMLORD
03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
clthes pins, any where.

Tojo
03-14-2008, 05:31 AM
It's great to hear that your relationship has helped you gain confidence ID- that can & should be a big part of any D/s relationship. A good way to get in touch with yourself in a lot of ways.

As far as what you can do, there's a million variations on the theme of teasing like that. You could start playing with yourself, then tell him off for looking & blindfold him. I'm sensing some opportunity for humiliation here.

Male subs often like to be called a bad boy etc. When I was that way inclined, I had a friend who'd get together with another girl & ring me at work.

It was quite hot, listening to them both telling me what they had planned for me, while my boss was in the office...

There's also the old tried & true collar & lead- lie or sit down & instruct him how & where to please you with his tongue, whilst pulling on the lead & flicking a crop or whatever.

I could go on....

InsatiableDesire
03-14-2008, 06:04 AM
It's great to hear that your relationship has helped you gain confidence ID- that can & should be a big part of any D/s relationship. A good way to get in touch with yourself in a lot of ways.

As far as what you can do, there's a million variations on the theme of teasing like that. You could start playing with yourself, then tell him off for looking & blindfold him. I'm sensing some opportunity for humiliation here.

Male subs often like to be called a bad boy etc. When I was that way inclined, I had a friend who'd get together with another girl & ring me at work.

It was quite hot, listening to them both telling me what they had planned for me, while my boss was in the office...

There's also the old tried & true collar & lead- lie or sit down & instruct him how & where to please you with his tongue, whilst pulling on the lead & flicking a crop or whatever.

I could go on....

Please do! :pray:

InsatiableDesire
03-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Hmm, perhaps "punishment" wasn't the right word for it.

Torture? lol

icey
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Normally I would consider myself a sub, but I have begun to wonder if it is just because I am overly nervous and have no self-esteem when it comes to having power over someone (I'm sure there is someone here who understands that).

yep i can understand that lol i have difficulty having control over my children!

punishments ...as in play? i can think of loads for genuine punishments *g* but for play ...you just need some imagination,

how about using the element of surprise as soon as you meet? maybe grab his hair/ear/shirt or something throw him to the floor rag him to wherever you want him talk very harshly (try to make it sound real) before doing what you want with him, something say like a finger of ginger up his ass when you spank or flog him that will make him clench his cheeks and when you clench your cheeks well im sure you can guess lol the ginger gets pretty hot pretty quick he'll love it at first its nice warm and tingley and suddenly whooosh!! then give him a harder thwack

or if its easier as ginger can take some preparing and fiddling around with you could smother a buttplug in ginger paste insert that instead,believe me that can be very punishing ;)
ive always found that for me to be in the right mindset and for it to feel pretty authentic for punishment play is to be taken completely unaware quickly and roughly.

just an idea :)

im starting to think up more stuff and feeling horney myself now lol *blushes*

Tojo
03-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I think what's most important is for you to come up with your own style, ID.

Playing a part never works as well as just looking inside yourself & finding all those dark desires. (Wish I'd known that when I started out....)

Looking for a combination of what you want to do, combined with what he wants is more important than anything we can come up with.

Although another thing that springs to my mind, is perhaps tying him to a chair, & cuffing or tying his wrists together in front. Run a rope from his wrists up through a ring in his collar. You can sit or stand in front of him holding the end of the rope.

Order him, or allow him to start playing with himself, & when he starts getting excited, pull on the rope, which pulls his wrists up to his collar so he can't touch himself. You could do that for some time.....

Humiliation through dressing him in girly clothes can work with many guys, too.

(Hmm, I'm starting to enjoy this.....) :eek:

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me. :)