PDA

View Full Version : From Businesswoman to Sex Slave (Open to one female)

Ryanmo97
03-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Looking for 1 female for a RP. You'd be playing a busness woman who is kidnapped as she's leaving work one night. She's taken to her captor's home to be his sex slave... Some personality traits of the female role is she is a very strong independant woman, she's worked hard to get where she is in company. So, when she's kidnapped she will not want to become my sex slave and will not follow the rules I set for her at the begining of her training which will result in multiple paddlings... But in time she becomes more submisive and more willing to have me fuck her...

If this intrests you then reply to the following...

I looked around the basement and decide that tonight was the night... I made a small fortune thanks to the Internet and I was able to retire early and I deiced that I wanted a sex slave of my very own. So I went about building the perfect dungeon in my basement. It was completely soundproof, there was a small room that just consisted of a bed, a small bathroom with a shower, then there was the main room there was a bed on one side of the room, a pair of shackles hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a pair of shackles rested on the floor imbedded in the concrete floor. On the other side of the room was a cabinet that held very sexual devices. And the door could only be opened with a 4 digit code of my choosing.

Once the dungeon was done, I set out to find my slave... I saw you leaving your work with a group of friends one afternoon. And I set about to follow you and learn all about you. I knew what time you worked and what time you left. I also knew that you'd be staying late tonight as you usually do on Thursday nights... So I gathered up my kit and made my way to your office building...

rivka
03-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Milla sighed, it had been another rough day, she was on the verge of losing her job, thanks to the incompetence of her fellow workers. She end up having to take on their tasks leaving her unable to complete her own. Her boss had called her into his office today and said that if she failed to finish one more report she'd be fired. She'd been working here for five years and was trying to work her way up to partner, but with the way things were going she'd never make it.

She glanced up at the clock and a small smile made its way across her mouth, it was nine, which meant it was time for her to leave. It just so happened to be Thursday, the one day of the week she got to realx a little. She finished what little she had left and grabbed her purse out of her bottom desk drawer. She wasn't even going to bother going home and changing clothes tonight. She needed a drink and she needed it bad. Besides, the bar she was going to was just three blocks away, so she wouldn't have far to walk and she would always come back and pick up her car afterward. She left the office, still in her black pin stripped suit. Her suit jacket was very form fitting, showing off her ample chest and she pulled her brunette hair out from the bun she'd kept it in during the day so it now cascaded down her back, reaching her midback. Her skirt fell just above her knee and her black stiletto heels clicked sharply on the concrete as she walked.

Milla sighed softly as she brushed a lock of stray hair behind her ear and made her way to the bar she went to every Thrusday.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 05:00 PM
I parked my car along the street you walk and I wait for you to walk by... The street you walk on is deserted... I hide around a corner and wait for you... Soon I hear your heels clicking... I smile as you walk by me... Then, I tackle you to the ground and clamp my hand over your mouth... "Keep quiet if you know what's good for you..."

rivka
03-15-2008, 05:15 PM
It's a little creepy out tonight, there wasn't anyone on the street Milla was walking on. But she really didn't care, all she wanted was a drink, something to get her mind off of her job. Milla's feet here beginning to hurt but she paid it no mind, the only thing on her mind was a nice hard drink. Her mind was in her own little world, so she didn't see the man walk out from behind a corner she'd just past.

The next thing she knew she was on the ground and a hand was covering her mouth. She looked around frantically, hoping there would be someone close by who had seen the man, but there was no one.

"Keep quiet if you know what's good for you..." Milla nodded her head at the men's threat, her eyes still searching frantically. Why didn't she just wait for her friends....Milla closed her eyes, hoping this was all a bad dream.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 05:21 PM
I place a ball gag in your mouth, then pull the straps tight making sure it's nice and secure... Then I pull your arms behind your back and put your hands in handcuffs. Next, I place your ankles in ankle restrants, and press the button to open the trunk of my car. I pick you up to your feet and then carry you, bridal style to my car... I place you carfully in the trunk and smile at you... "Enjoy the ride..." Then I close the trunk...

rivka
03-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Everything was happening so fast, there was no way for Milla to fight back. She didn't know what this man was going to do to her. You always watch things like this on the news but you never think they'll happen to you. Why didn't she carry a bottle of mace in her purse or something? She could feel the man placing her in various restraints, ensuring that she would be able to get away. Tears began forming in her eyes, as the man picked her up and carried her over to his car. If she could only get a lisence plate number, then when she got a chance she could call the police. But the man was walking too fast and she just got the first two letters.

She could hear the trunk of his car being opened and Milla began to whimper softly. She got a good look at the man's face, when he placed her in the trunk of his car. She looked up at him, with tear filled eyes, pleading with him silently, but to no avail, he closed the trunk and darkness surrounded her.

She could hear cars driving past them, but there was no way she could alert any of them to her presenc. She tired to move her arms and legs but they were bound securely. All she could do was wait and see where he was taking her.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 05:51 PM
About a half hour later, we arive at my very modern log cabin deep in the woods. The I carefully lift you out of the trunk and carry you over my sholder into the house and I take you inside and down to the dungeon... We reach the center of the room and I set you standing on the floor. I Hold on to your arms and unlock the handcuffs. I quickly pull your arms over your head and lock them in the shackles hanging from the ceiling. Then I unlock the ankle restrants and place them in the shackles on the floor... so you're practically standing on your tiptoes hanging by your arms... Then I take the ballgag out of your mouth.

rivka
03-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Milla had no idea how long she'd been riding in the back of this mans car. Only god knew where he was taking her. Probably some place secluded. The car finally stopped and she began fidigeting around, trying to find some way out, but there wa none. She could hear the mans heavy footsteps as he stopped and opened the trunk, she looked up at him, her cheeks stained with tears. She began whimpering again, this time more loudly. It wouldn't do her any good to cry out, because of the ball gag in her mouth. She didn't put up a fight as the man picked her out and put her over his shoulders, it wouldnt' do any good to fight and she didn't want to anger him. She didn't even know what he was planning to do to her.

He took her striaght down to what she assumed was the basement. There were various items laying around the room, a bed, restraints and another doorway. She saw shackles hanging from the ceiling. Milla wasn't surprised when the man placed her under them, and procedded to take off her restraints only to replaced them with the shackles. She took a look arouond and then down at herself. Her skirt had gottn torn when he tackled her, along with her stockings. Her jacket was disheveled along with her hair. The man removed the ball gag in her mouth and she could feel her anger growing inside her. She looked up at the man, vemon in her eyes.

" What the hell are you doing? Where am I? What are you going to do to me?" she yelled, as she began fighting against her restraints, trying to free herself.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 06:12 PM
"You are at your new home and I'm going to make you my sex slave... Now what is your name?"

rivka
03-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Milla's mouth dropped at the mans words. Was he serious? He must be since he'd kidnapped her. She began struggling against her restraints even harder. She stopped after a few minutes, completely drained, it was even hard for her to lean her head up. But she looked up at the man, and spit at his feet.

" I'm not telling you anything!" she yelled, and went limp, not having anymore strenght left in her body to fight against her bonds.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I slap you hard across the face... then I kneel down and take your heels off so your practicly standing on your toes... "WHAT'S YOUR NAME, CUNT?"

rivka
03-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Milla cried out loudly, as the man slapped her hard across the face. She let her head hang to the side, not wanting to move, not wanting to breathe. She felt her shoes being taken off and she was forced to stand on her tip toes, which was very painfull. She let out a soft groan, switching her weight from one foot to the other, trying to find a position that was comfortable. She didn't want to tell the man her name, she didn't want to do anything but disappear. She tilted her head to the side, her eyes meeting him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"M..Milla." she whispered softly, as she began fidgeting around again, another graon escaping her lips, this one louder than the last.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 06:37 PM
"Milla... that's a beutiful name... now let's go over the rules, Milla...

1. From now on, You are my sex slave. You live only to please me. I intend to keep you until you no longer please me. I may even let you have my child. If you displease me, you will be punished.

2. You will never hit, slap, punch, scratch, claw, elbow, knee, or head butt me.

3. You will speak only if you ask for permishion to speak or I ask you a direct question. When you do speak, you will refer to me as Master. You can talk, in a normal voice, about yourself, your home, your family, whatever, but no begging. You will not beg me, not to let you go, or to stop raping you, no begging. But when I tell you to stop, I don’t want to hear another word

4. When I put my cock in your mouth, You will suck on it and lick the shaft, whatever I want. But if you ever, ever bite me… I will cut out your tongue.

5. There is a shower, a mirror and toilet, in the bathroom. I’ll let you clean yourself up from time to time, but you’ll almost always be bound, and I’ll be there to watch you closely. You will keep yourself clean and beautiful for me. I will punish you if you let yourself slide. I want your teeth brushed and clean, your breath fresh with mouthwash, your hair clean and brushed, your legs shaved and soft, and your face made-up nice.

6. If you are very good, and you prove to me you can be trusted, I’ll give you rewards. Rewards might be having dinner upstairs, in the house. You’d still be bound, of course, so you couldn’t run away, but maybe not quite so severely. Or maybe, I’ll take you for a walk in the woods.

If you break any rule, you will be severely punished. Punishment could be paddlings, whipping with a belt, or, If you truly anger me, I will kill you.

Do you understand, Milla?"

rivka
03-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Milla was completely astounded by the man's rules. What kind of twisted shit was he into? But she could tell he was being serious, and there was no way she was going to risk her life. He would just go out and find some other woman to torment. She began to wonder if she'd ever get to see her family again, or any of her friends. She began groaning again, standing like this was becoming very uncomforable, which was making her legs cramp.

There would be some time when he wasn't watching her, when his back would be turned and she could sneak out. There was nothing to do now but play along with him, until she got an oppurtunity.

Milla nodded her head, gently, not having the engery to do much else.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 06:55 PM
"Good..." I walk over to the cabinet and take out a pair of scissors... "And since you are my slave, you no longer have the right to wear clothing..." I take the scissors and start cutting the buttons off the suit jacket..."

rivka
03-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Milla watched as the man walked over to a near by cabinet and took out a pair of scissors, her eyes widened slightly, as she began to wonder what he was going to do with them. She continued to watch the man as he walked back over to her, scissors in hand.

"And since you are my slave, you no longer have the right to wear clothing..." Her eyes widened even more, as he began snipping off the buttons on her jacket, she moved, slightly, in an attempt to get away from the man, but there was no where to go.

" No, please..." she whimpered, as tears began filling here eyes again.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Once the buttons are off I cut down each sleave of the jacket and it falls to the floor. Then I place the scissors in the waistband of your skirt and start to cut it off...

rivka
03-15-2008, 07:11 PM
The man pays no mind to her pleas and continues cutting her clothes off. Milla closes her eyes and tries to imagine herself somewhere else, but the cold feel the of scissors wont' allow her. Her jacket falls to the floor and she opens her eyes and watches as the man begins to cut the waistband of her skirt. She isn't able to change her positions, she doesn't want to risk getting cut by the scissors. She looks up at the man, her face pleading with him.

" Please, stop..." she whimpers, not wanting to think about what's going to happen.

Ryanmo97
03-15-2008, 07:19 PM
OCC: What kind of underwear is Milla wearing?

IC:
Your skirt falls to the floor... "You should stop begging to be let go or else I'll have to punish you..."

rivka
03-15-2008, 08:25 PM
ooc: Sorry I disappeared on you, I got a phone call. Damn dial up internet. But Milla is wearing a black thong.

ic:

Her skirt falls to the floor and she whimpers softly, taking heed to the mans words. She had no idea what twisted things he had in store for her punishment. She tried to cross her legs, so she wouldn't be to exposed but her restraints prevented that. Hers arms were growing tired, as were her legs, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She tried wriggling her fingers, but they were alseep. She changed her position, which put a little ease on her legs and feet. She looked up at the man, fear in her eyes.

"W..What are you going to do?" she asked, her voice low and cracked.

Ryanmo97
03-16-2008, 02:42 AM
I cut the straps off your bra and then unhook it... and smile... "You'll see..." I cut off your stockings and then cut the two small strings that hold up your thong and it falls to the floor with a flutter...

I walk over to the cabinet and take out a large wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end...

rivka
03-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Milla begins whimpering, as the man continues to cut her clothes off. She closes her eyes and slumps her head, giving up, knowing she isn't able to stop what's going to happen. She feels the man cut off her stocking and her panties, and her whimpers grow louder, as she hangs suspended in front of the man, completely exposed.

Milla opens her eyes when the man walks away. She watches him as he walks over to the cabinent and takes out a large paddle with three holes in the end of it. Her eyes widen, as she knows what's fixing to happen.

Ryanmo97
03-16-2008, 05:51 PM
"You begged me to stop twice so that means you've earned 20 paddles on the ass... Now remember... each time you tell me to stop, that'll earn you 10 more paddles..."

I wind up and hit you hard on the ass and a loud WHACK! echos in the dungon, it's soon followed by 9 more...

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

rivka
03-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Milla looks up as the man begins talking, she knew it was going to hurt, but there was no way for her to build herself up for the pain she was going to experience. She clenched her teeth, trying to prepare herself for what was about to come. She could hear the air whistling throught the holes in the paddled as the man aimed for her ass.

Once the paddled hit, pain exploded through her ass down, and she let out a blood chilling scream.

" Please, please stop! God, stop, you sick fuck!" she yelled, as she began fighting against her bonds again. She didn't know if it would do any good, but it made her feel better, to fight against this man, even though it may mean her death. She began thrashing around, still screaming, turning her face red.

Ryanmo97
03-16-2008, 07:40 PM
"Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... That's 10 More..."

I wind up and hit you hard on the ass 10 more...

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

rivka
03-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Milla continued screaming, her pleads not leading to anything but more pain. Why had this man chosen her? She wasn't overly beautiful, pretty yes, but not beautiful. She hadn't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment. She didn't plead anymore, it wouldn't do any good.

She turned her head to look at the man, her cheek stained with tears, after he finished paddling her.

"W..why are you doing this to me?" she whimpered, her lower lip quivering slightly.

Ryanmo97
03-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I wind up and hit you hard on the ass 10 more times...

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Because I want to..." I set the paddle down and take your hands and feet out of the shakels. I pick you up and carry you over to the bed. Then, I start to cuff your arms to the bed

rivka
03-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Milla cries out again, as the man lays the paddle over her ass ten more times. Once he's done she watches as the man begins to undo her bonds and she slumps over his shoulder, not having the strength to resist. She doens't make a sound as he carries her over to the bed and lays her down. He leans over and begins to cuff her arms to the bed, leaving her legs untouched.

"This is my chance..." Milla thinks to herself as she begins kicking frantically, aiming for anything she can hit.

" Go to hell, you sick fuck!!" she yells as she fights back.

Ryanmo97
03-16-2008, 08:56 PM
"keep kicking... I like em fiesty..." Once your arms are secure I sit on your legs and cuff them to the bed as welll. Then I start taking my clothes off...

rivka
03-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Milla continues kicking until the man sits on her legs, but that doesn't keep her from thrashing around and making as much trouble for the man as possible. She continues struggling as the man stands up and begins taking his clothes off.

" You know I'm not going to let you take me without a fight?" she askes, braching herself to put up a nice stuggle.

Ryanmo97
03-17-2008, 04:57 AM
I look at you chaind to the bed spread eagle... "I don't think your in much position to fight" Once I'm naked you see my erect 9" cock... I climb on the bed and start to suck your breasts...

rivka
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Milla struggles against her bonds, but to no avail. She closes her eyes and tries to pull her body away from his mouth, but no matter how hard she tries her nipples become erect from the feel of his hot breath against her sensitive flesh. She tried to think of something else, to get her away from what was happening, but a very soft moan escaped her lips....

Ryanmo97
03-17-2008, 10:36 PM
As I suck your breasts my left and slides down your body to your pussy and I start to slide my hand on your clit...

rivka
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Involuntarily, Milla spreads her legs wider, and she begins struggling again, as he slides his hand down her body. She doens't what this to be happening, she never did anything to deserve this. As he continues to suck on her breasts, Milla leans her head down, looking at him, her breath coming out in soft gasps.

" Please....stop...." she says, inbetween breaths, trying to keep herself under control.

Ryanmo97
03-18-2008, 02:32 PM
After a few minutes of sucking and fingering your pussy I adjust myself so my dick is just touching your pussy lips... "Are you a virgin, Milla?"

rivka
03-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Milla's breath was growing shorter, once the man stopped she began to catch her breath. Against her own will she was growing hot. She jumped slightly, when the felt the man's cock against her pussy lips.

Milla shook her head, in reply to the man's question. She was positive that if she opened her mouth even more moans would escape.

Ryanmo97
03-19-2008, 06:49 AM
"OK..." I then slide my dick into your pussy... "oh yeah... You're really tight..." I slide my dick in and out of you...