PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite offline/online task u give ?

rvdg
03-15-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi friends what is it that u absolutely love GIVING to your subbies ?

Sir_Russell
03-15-2008, 07:34 AM
I was negotiating with the future love of my life about her serving me even before we met face to face. She said impress me, show me you can be my Dom. Now some would say that isn't very sub like and to that I say why shouldn't a sub want proof before she agrees to serve.

I ask did she have a garter belt she answered yes. I found that she had a bunch of silk ribbons so I had her make a lovely little subtle torture device.

I instructed her take a ribbon and tie it in the center front of the garterbelt next she was to tie a knot 2 " down from the belt and then one every 1" to 1 1/2" there after that the end should reach the bottom of her labia lips. Next she was to tie another one on each side of it a half each apart made the same way but 2" longer. Then every half inch for 3 more on either side of center.

She was told to wear this to work with a skirt and no hose what so ever and of course no panties.

She was wet before she left her bedroom that morning and all day long she found the little ribbons and knots playing with her inner thighs every time she moved even a little. By the end of the day she was in a very altered state. To this I had her think about sucking my cock each time she hung up the phone by sucking on her finger.

That night we agreed to write up a contract and did. The contract took 2 weeks to work out but it was well worth it.

Isabella King
03-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Very subtle :cool:

I've worn something similar...only it was made from chains :d

rvdg
03-15-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks sir russell and isabella king for the inputs.

Tojo
03-16-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm big on teaching patience- one of my favourite requests is to ask her to to just sit quietly.

No talking or moving about, just sit, relax & notice how it feels to be doing that simple thing for me.

rvdg
03-18-2008, 01:30 AM
agreed tojo - patience is not hte virtue of all. the best survive

Sentry_to_you
04-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm big on teaching patience- one of my favourite requests is to ask her to to just sit quietly.

I agree with this as well. A task requiring meticulous attention to detail over a set time limit can always be very rewarding. They don't say that patience is a virtue for nothing.

I always have stressed that there will always be time for everything, but that some tasks must take precedence over others

I am very orderly myself, and that discipline is a fantastic lesson to impart.

icey
04-16-2008, 12:45 AM
am i allowed to post in reply to this? i'll go ahead anyway lol

one of Icehawks favourite tasks is to have me suggest one...thats the hardest one of all for me, im not very decisive and worry about what he'll think whether he'll like it,think it's silly or something ...thats why he does it.

ive tried suggesting ones he's already given me but i get in trouble for not thinking up my own lol

DJ_dave
04-20-2008, 06:17 PM
I absolutely love this one.

As a task its geat for humiliation, patience and obedience.

For all those who are not familiar with it here is how it goes.

1. Strip naked get worked up by whatever turns you on.

2. Place a penny on a wall and use nose to keep penny on wall.
2a. (optional) insert a vibrating dildo into vagina and it's up to dom to allow you to use underwear or muscles to keep in place.

3. Sse some form of time measuring device (alarm clock, mobile phone etc...) and set the countdown limit to what your dom has set for you.

4. hold penny in place for specified time and if dropped must a - restart, b - recieve some form of punishment.

5. If successful then sub deserves some form of pleasure or treat but that is at discretion of master of course.

This is a really great one and probably one of my best for on-line. it's also very nice when done with the help of a webcam and microphone that allows sub to hear dom.

Enjoy.

cadence
04-25-2008, 03:57 PM

2a. (optional) insert a vibrating dildo into vagina and it's up to dom to allow you to use underwear or muscles to keep in place.

3. Sse some form of time measuring device (alarm clock, mobile phone etc...) and set the countdown limit to what your dom has set for you.

4. hold penny in place for specified time and if dropped must a - restart, b - recieve some form of punishment.

5. If successful then sub deserves some form of pleasure or treat but that is at discretion of master of course.

This is a really great one and probably one of my best for on-line. it's also very nice when done with the help of a webcam and microphone that allows sub to hear dom.

Enjoy.

I honestly hate hate hate, holding a penny against the wall with my nose. I did it once, and would never want to do it again ever.

DJ_dave
04-27-2008, 03:32 PM
I honestly hate hate hate, holding a penny against the wall with my nose. I did it once, and would never want to do it again ever.

Yeah I guess it is only for certain people. I've only done this with one sub and she loved it I'm not too sure whether any of the others may enjoy it like I said I guess it depends on your turn-ons and what not.

Hime
04-28-2008, 04:52 AM
Yeah I guess it is only for certain people. I've only done this with one sub and she loved it I'm not too sure whether any of the others may enjoy it like I said I guess it depends on your turn-ons and what not.

Well, next weekend I'm thinking we'll see if my girl likes it. I'll be sure to report back. :D

Personally I'm a big fan of writing tasks. It's nice to open up my email and have a full reporting ready for me. :)

orangeblossoms
04-28-2008, 06:58 PM

Enjoy.

Oh the dreaded penny against the wall or mirror trick. Not my fav, mainly because its so tedious, but it is something my owner uses as a punishment at times because everything else that is a punishment for other people is damn sexy to me...lol