PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite online/offline task ?

rvdg
03-15-2008, 01:47 AM
what is it that u like to do most (online/offline tasks given by your domm's)and why ?

icey
03-15-2008, 03:00 PM
i had a lot of tasks before we began living together in fact my day was made up of them just about everything kind of fitting in with my regular daily life.

there are 2 i enjoy the most, the first being i have to send specific texts when he's at work etc right from informing him im awake,when i go to the bathroom,when i eat shower,clean,shop etc i think this is a favourite because its worded in a way thats specific and personal to us only and its a way of connected and that im letting him know when ive done what im meant to do and he always after each text of which there are dozens lol texts me back to say well done,good girl and thankyou and that makes my day whenever i send or recieve those texts.

the other task i do each evening before bed is to perform certain 'slave positions' naked, 22 of them altogether.
i have to present myself with each of these positions again using the correct words he has taught me these we both enjoy because again they are very personal and specific to us , no-one else has ever done that for him and it really pleases him that ive practised them nightly for almost 4 yrs and am both position and word perfect simply because he wanted me to.

it makes me happy because i have a lot of body issues and it is probably the most difficult thing i have to do but even though i occasionally have bad days and struggle with that, i still somehow do them and he recognises how hard it was and is really pleased.and as most subs (i think) know that the thing thats the hardest to do is the thing that you're most proud of doing :)

rvdg
03-15-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks for the inputs icey.

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
03-31-2008, 12:31 PM
it has been awhile since i've had to perform any specific tasks, but at one time i was required to send a daily e'mail at a certain time describing my day, my thoughts, my feelings, and my general mood for the day. He would read my e'mail and then assign different tasks designed to cheer me up, distract me, punish me (if i hadn't completed what needed to be done), etc. After each task, i would have to send an e'mail of my reactions to it.....thoughts and feelings. It allowed Him to learn how i think and what produced the most positive reactions. When we finally got to meet, it was like we'd known each other for years already *smiles*

ds_slave
05-24-2008, 06:48 AM
My online Mistress had me tie a rope aroung my balls. Then get 20 pounds, and tie it with the rope so it was on the ground. Then i had to drag it behind be all day.

Lamb2005
05-24-2008, 11:26 AM
I don't often get tasks, but when I do it usually involves shopping for something special (which sometimes gives me a hint of what is going to happen later) or being told specifically what to wear, or leave off for the day. This is an example of an email I received earlier this week:

Today while I am traveling, I want you to at least three times tweak and pinch your nipples until they are hard. Please keep a record on paper of when you do this. Also, at least once I want you to touch yourself until you are wet. you may use a vibe if you would like. Do NOT cum. Record this as well. If you can do this two or three times I will be very pleased.

Lightly perfume the nape of your neck.

When I get home, I expect you to be wearing a skirt. Under the skirt, I expect access. The only way I will accept fabric covering your mons is if it is there to keep your smartballs inside. You may choose how you satisfy those parameters.

If the box from babeland has arrived, please lay it on our bed.

It was a great day

denuseri
05-24-2008, 03:17 PM
wow, where do i start: lol,, ive had so many tasks, the most exciting was buying condoms while He and some of his friends waited outside by the two cars at a convience store,, i had to buy two boxes of them,, i am sure the attendent knew what i might be in for,

another time an online dom had me buy two corn cobbs at a farmers market,, i had to ask the clerk to help me find ones that would fill me up,, also dressed a wee bit slutty at the time,

more mundane tasks involve cleaning the house in collar and leash naked,
wearing paticular clothes to work or school,
being put on "no panties" restriction, and having to only wear skirts etc
stuff of that nature..... more exciting was dancing for him and or others, like at my bacholarette/bacholar party where i was the entertainment

many more ,,too many to post them all, weg

sometimes the best tasks are the most normal, like fetch me a beer wench lol

~faerie~
05-24-2008, 05:32 PM
When i stay at His house He likes me to wake Him up with coffee on the bedside table and me naked and sucking His cock. Then He allows me to kneel at His feet and have my coffee as well. That starts my day off with the right frame of mind and very happy because i pleased Him.
Other times when i am not with Him, He has me crawl to the kitchen naked. Once i am there He has me fix my breakfast and then i am to eat it off the floor. If i have been good i eat it off a plate on the floor. If i am not good, or He thinks i need a lesson i have to eat off the floor with no plate. This puts me in my place. (so far i have been mostly good) *smiles*

bellelapine
05-24-2008, 07:28 PM
I personally delight in being dressed by my Sir. He tells me which collar to fetch for each day and each article of clothing to wear down to my panties and bras. If I'm feeling exceptionally froggy and really want to show what a good pet I am for Him, I'll warm His socks in the dryer upstairs or His work clothes (which does wonders for my desire to be petted).
I also wake no matter what time I went to bed or how horrible I may feel (yeah trying to get me out of bed when I'm sick used to be impossible) to make His breakfast and tea. Or if I've already been in bed and He comes home late from work, up at that time to get His tea ready.
While I may make suggestions of what I believe would be good for dinner, I usually make sure it's something Sir would appreciate. If the little one isn't around, it's all of this plus the fun of having no clothes.

scruffieII
05-31-2008, 08:31 AM
My favorite off-line task is to be sent on humiliating errands, my Mistress once made me take my size 11 red pattenleather 6 inch platform shoes to a shoe repair shop to resew a strap that was coming lose. She followed me into the shop and acted like she didn't know me and when i presented the shoes to the proprietor and pointed out the lose strap that needed sewn, she made a comment about how nice i must look in those shoes. Another time She sent me to a Sally's Beauty Supply shop to buy fake glue on fingernails that would fit my fat fingers, she again was there acting like she didn't know me and made me ask for help in finding them and a matching pink lipstick and nail polish that i could also buy. Later, wearing the fake fingernails painted pink and the pink lipstick she sent me to the laundromat with about a dozen pair of her dirty panties and had me wash them by hand in the large wash tub. She has also put me in drag and made me go through the drive through at a fast food restraunt. And of course she sends me to the drugstor to buy femenin hygine products regularly, and to the department store to buy particular shades of lipstick, nail polish, foundation and blush.