PDA

View Full Version : Is This Just A Coincidence Or Something Else

mkemse
03-16-2008, 06:11 PM
As many of you know, the Eagle or the Balf Eagle is a symybol of America, it Represents what America is about

The Passage Posted below is an actualy Passage from the Quran, The Islamic Bible
Just wondering if anyone feels this is all coincedental or if this is something far more then that from the September Attack On America, No I did not just make this passage up, it is actualy in the Quran, i happened to stumble across while surfing the net

Bin Laden and Saddam should have read up on The Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)

Quran ( 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!!!!!)

Any comments are appriciated, this is only posted to see what people think about this passage from the Quran and whether it should be taken as real and that is were the date was planned from, or just a coincedence by date of the Attack and the Passage from the Quran, in either case it is to me anyway very chilling

rora
03-16-2008, 06:17 PM
That is an urban legend. http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

mkemse
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
That is an urban legend. http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that clarification, i was not aware it was a hoax but had seen it before

mkemse
03-16-2008, 06:26 PM
This is apparently what passage 9:11 in the Quran actualy reads, this supposed to be the English Translation

9:11] If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), then they are your brethren in religion. We thus explain the revelations for people who know

that clears up this thread very nicely and quickly, thank you RORA!!!:)

stripedangel
05-08-2008, 05:11 PM
LMAO, mkemse, i was goin for it too! First response was WHAT?

*giggles herself to another thread*