PDA

View Full Version : BDSMhentai comics

Morphis
04-18-2004, 08:11 AM
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but after all, they are BDSM stories. Does anyone know any good hentai BDSM hentai comics? Do you even like them? I came across a series called Voice of submission: Gehenna, and I rather liked that one. So if anyone knows any good ones, I would lie to know.

Thanks in advance

Mobius
04-18-2004, 09:14 AM
I ran accross Manga (japinese comics )
Unfortunatly I do not spead or read Japinese.
But the Comics are very adult oriented with lots of bondage and torture.

Some have translated these but not that many.
I will post a few pages in the hentie thread. Look for it there.

Curtis
04-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Go to http://www.eroscomix.com (or phone 1-800-657-1100 weekdays from 9am to 8pm Pacific time) and ask them to send you their MangErotica catalog.

All of the comics are in English, there are nearly 400 of them, there's a capsule description of each, a photo of the cover (in black&white), and a story code for each. For example, Princess of Darkness #3 says "First, Maki encounters a demented man and his dog, then gets held hostage by a horny terrorist gang!" BARELYLEGAL, B/D, BESTIALITY, GANGBANG. There are also two pages of sample interior artwork from each series (not each book).

Gallardo
04-20-2004, 09:27 AM
I think you refer to doushinji? Cartoon is American; hentai is Japanese.

http://e-hentai.net/manga/seriesdoujin/doujinn.html

Dododecapod
04-20-2004, 10:18 AM
You could also try ezmanga.com. They have some very nice translated stuff, including all of the Voice of Submission series.

Morphis
04-20-2004, 03:29 PM
I think you refer to doushinji? Cartoon is American; hentai is Japanese.

http://e-hentai.net/manga/seriesdoujin/doujinn.html

Do you mean that hentai means cartoon? I was under the impression that hentai meant perverse, pervert or something along that line.

Nice link though :)

Gallardo
04-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Hentai does mean perverted or at least hen does...I think, I don't speak Japanese.

When I say cartoon is American, I mean it is the name given to American animation, whereas anime is the name given to Japanese animation. Essentially, hentai is perverted anime, not sure if there is perverted cartoons...

"Roof"
10-15-2004, 06:36 PM
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but after all, they are BDSM stories. Does anyone know any good hentai BDSM hentai comics? Do you even like them? I came across a series called Voice of submission: Gehenna, and I rather liked that one. So if anyone knows any good ones, I would lie to know.

Thanks in advance

I don't know what site it's on, but one of my favorite hentai drawings is where a chick is kneeling, back to a closed door. She is blindfolded. I think gagged too. Her wrist are cuffed at either side of her neck, the neck itself cuffed to the door as well. Both tits are sandwiched between upper and lower beams and the beams are getting ever-narrower. There is a battery at the far side, to her right, and one wire runs to her cunt and the other wire to her nipple. The only thing I'd change is to have a wire run to both nipples and the tits crushed harder.

Neopadinski
10-23-2004, 10:07 AM
From the samples I have seen, Gary Roberts is the shits. There are only a few pictures of his I don't care for, and that's based solely on the ten or so samples that are floating around on the internet.

"Roof"
11-20-2004, 05:46 PM
I ran accross Manga (japinese comics )
Unfortunatly I do not spead or read Japinese.
But the Comics are very adult oriented with lots of bondage and torture.

Some have translated these but not that many.
I will post a few pages in the hentie thread. Look for it there.

I'd like more stories/hentai art---particularly maledom where the chick is having her breast crushed in a vise and being subjected to electrical shock; better, both at the same time.

MasterKarl
12-15-2004, 04:39 AM
Hentai in Japanese means pervert. The root is "hen" which means strange.

Manga is Japanese for cartoon (drawn on paper, not animated).

Anime is Japanese for animated sequence (Like most modern words, it is borrowed from another language, in this case being a shortened form of "animation".

Mobius
12-15-2004, 10:07 AM
I'd like more stories/hentai art---particularly maledom where the chick is having her breast crushed in a vise and being subjected to electrical shock; better, both at the same time.
:eek:

Well that has to hurt. I wonder how man volunteers you would get for that activity.

Unfortunatly While I do poses a good selection of Hentie I can not post it becouse of the COC.

But if that fair is what you are looking for than I would recomend the news groups. There is a thread for just about every perverted act you care to look at.

Alaric's pet
12-15-2004, 03:10 PM
MasterKarl is correct. hen or henna means strange.
I lived there for 3 years and heard "henna gaijin" (strange foreigner) a lot. What a strange place and a perverts dream if you know the right places to look. :heart: