PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Task...

neitsyst2
03-20-2008, 04:59 PM
While I imagine that the outcome of the full list of questions in the task given to me will be apparent only when I am able to complete, answer, and return them...I wonder if anyone else will find insight into themselves, as I am, by thinking over a section of my task.

I post it here as I would love to hear any opinions that you might be willing to share. I'm aware that each response could be a novel, lol, but best wishes as you continue on your journey!

Question #1

What have you found to be the most fulfilling part of your sumission thus far?

Nei

gemmy
03-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Empowerment would be my most fulfilling part - the freedom to let go of all that worry and to be able to trust one gives me a level of empowerment that I didn't have before - having only One to please allows a person such simple clarity to everything else that it becomes easier to be strong in one's own self, thereby empowering them to be more than they could have been on their own with all the usual insecurities holding them back

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
04-01-2008, 04:57 AM
To date, i would say the most fulfilling part of my submission is being able to surrender the control that i have held on to so tightly all of my life. Being able to be my true self with no secret desires or wishes held back, and developing the level of trust necessary to turn over that control is turning out to be an umparalleled journey towards a freedom that i have only been able to dream about until recently. i truly look forward to the rest of my travels with much anticipation!

butterflySlave4u
04-01-2008, 05:05 AM
i agree, tyd, i'm a bit of a control freak myself...so to be able to get to a point, a level of trust, where i can let go and truly be "me", will be wonderful. "Sir" knows i don't crumble easily, so i'm a bit of a challenge, but He seems to enjoy it!

icey
04-01-2008, 05:58 AM
to submit to the right person in a healthy non-destructive way,and the independence im learning to take from it.

neitsyst2
04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I really appreciate the responses. I know that this is a very very broad question...but it has been interesting for me to think about. Just hearing your thoughts will certainly help me as I go forward. Best wishes and thank you to all!

cr_and_et
04-12-2008, 06:46 PM
I know this thread is a bit dated but reading it just sent bells off! The submission is empowering. I am dominant in every aspect of my life - submission allows me the freedom to be me without a care in the world. wow...how comforting...