PDA

View Full Version : The Danger Of Playing On the Internet. (Master/Dom Needed)

TieMeTightly
03-24-2008, 11:12 AM
(I ask you to please PM me with the post that you will be using so that I can choose myself who will be right for this role. Quality posts, please! The little damsel needs quality to get the both of us hot! I expect this to be as extreme as possible as I have absolutely no limits in the matter :bondage:)

It was just 'one of those nights.' A night when you come home from work and you're beyond exhausted wanting no more than to just relax..lay down - toy with yourself a bit. And that was exactly what she was planning on doing.

She came into her apartment, noticing nothing out of the ordinary as she moved through the hallway, tossing her purse on the table, draping her coat over the railing. She grabbed a water from the kitchen before locking up as she always did, stepping into her bedroom.

The young 20 year old was wearing a simple button-down blouse and a high-waisted skirt along with about five inch heels, her loosely curled brown hair falling to about half way down her back. The heels made her near average height - as she was a petit woman, standing at only around 5'2'', though with such a small frame her full B cup breasts looked much larger, nipples already hard and easily seen as she stepped out of the heels. She began peeling off the skirt then, tossing it easily into the hamper to follow it with the shirt, soon standing only in her bra and underwear. Both were black lace - the boyshorts revealing her tight ass, the demi cup bra leaving little to the imagination.

Following routine she grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top from the dresser, tossing them on the bed only to move into the bathroom, washing her face,..brushing her teeth. It was a good twenty minutes before she actually sat down in front of her computer, turing it on.

It was a nightly ritual. She came home and got ready for bed..and got online. Bondage..submission...Masters, Slaves..Toys, Fuck-Dolls...Screw-toy. It all turned her on more than she could imagine and she had been on the sight nightly for...she had lost count at this point. She had been talking to a man..who was heavily into bondage..into humiliation, making his submissives doing whatever he wanted, the multitudes of fetishes that he had - and No was not an answer.

Yet she had thought nothing of it. She spoke with him every night, and every night would nearly cum in her underwear just from hearing the things he wanted to do to her but of course she didn't think that any of it would actually happen. And tonight was different...he wasn't even online.

With a slight frown she got up from her seat at the computer, peeling off the bra and underwear as she stepped into the bathroom, turning on the shower. It was late when she stepped into the warmth and safety of the water, shutting the glass door of the shower out of habit. The steady stream of water made it nearly impossible to hear much else - and certainly the door to the shower slid back and forth seamlessly, soundlessly.

As she showered she seemed to get lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out why he wasn't online..though she had no idea that he had been watching her for weeks now, and that he was in her apartment at the very moment, all the while with her showering as though nothing was about to happen to her - and that her life wasn't about to change dramatically.

SAE
03-27-2008, 05:09 PM
He watched as she busied herself. She was happy in her life and oblivious to his presence. He intended to change all that. He had to supress a gasp when she stripped virtually in front of him. She was inches away form his hiding palce when she tossed aside her underwear.

Her tits were what he noticed first. They were better even than he had imagined. He imagined what they would look like clamped and chained together. How they would feel when he caressed them and how they would taste when he finally got to suck one into his mouth for the first time. He would get his chance to play with them real soon. He secreted himself in a closet while she had her shower. He had the urge to rush in there and then. To clamp hs hand over her mouth, soap down that delicious body and fuck right there in the shower stall

There was time enough for that though. By the time the time had come for that she would belong to him totally and be begging for him to lay her on the cold tiles and slip his large cock inside all three of her holes.

He had seen enough through their online roleplaying to know she would make a magnificent slave. She would need to be broken of course. But that was the fun part.

He watched as she slipped on a robe. He loved bathrobes. They were probably his favourite apparell.

You just had to pull of the belt use it to secure your victims arms and pull the ribe back right to the shoulders.

She sat at\the computer frowning. Obviously missing his presence online. He took out the laptop he had slung over his shoulders. He had taken a cahnce on being able to tap inot her broadband connection and it had worked. He sined in , heard the bell that siganlled his presence and watched her face light up.

HELLO BABY he typed. WHAT ARE U WEARING TONGHT?
JUST A SILKY ROBE. TIED AT THE MIDDLE WITH A BELT.

He had previously told her of his love for robes.

TAKE IT OFF FOR MASTER

She stood up undid the belt and slipped it off her shoulders. She wasn't a bullshitter then. Some of them had been. They had just sat there fully clothed pretending. He had still broken them in the end. Invariably they took longer, but he always got there in the end.

He imagined this one would be somewhere in the middle. No push over but no ice maiden either.

He admired her naked body once more

NICE TITS

She sat down at the computer desk, her hand idly playing between her legs. he noticed a mole no biger than a quarter just below her left breast.

NICE BIRTHMARK

He watched the look of confusion register. She had refused to send him naked pics and she didn't remember talling him about it.

COME TO THE CLOSET

She looked seriously freaked out, but too confused to scream or run. In her confused state she did as commanded. She opened the closet door and he was on her. Tackling her to the floor laning on her and quickly clamping his hand over her mouth.He put his hand between her legs.
"I see youve been waiting for me" He put his finger to his lips and tasted her juices. He too kthe knife from his pocket and put her nipple
"You want to keep that?" She nodded."Then do exactly as i say"

TieMeTightly
03-27-2008, 09:48 PM
The shower felt quite incredible, and she decided just...to check the computer one more time to see if he was on. A frown crossed her features, however within moments that bell that told her he got online made her smile immediately. She bit her lower lip as she waited anxiously for what he was going to type.

-Hello baby. What are you wearing tonight?-

She already was getting a tingling between her legs in her freshly shaved pussy.

-Just a silky robe. Tied at the middle with a belt.-

-Take it off for Master.-

Just like the many times before, she obeyed. She knew that he couldn't see her..how could he it was just over the internet...just for fun. She draped it over the chair before sitting back down, reading -Nice tits- as her hand travelled between her legs.

-Nice Birthmark.-

Immediately she tensed, her fingers lifting from her pussy as she leaned forward toward the screen in confusion. She had refused anything personal simply because she hadn't believed this to be a 'real' relationship.

-Come to the Closet-

Immediately she felt a chill run through her body, but as though she was in some sort of trance she rose from the chair, stepping rather timidly toward the closet. She opened the door slowly but before she even opened the door fully he was on top of her. She landed on her back hard, crying out against his hand, screaming, really - his hand shoving between her legs.

Her back arched as he remove his hand, putting it to his lips and tasting her her blue eyes wide. It didn't help matters that in a moment there was a knife at her nipple.

"You want to keep that?"

She nodded furiously, tears in her eyes.

"Then do exactly as I say."

She didn't know what to do...and there was a knife involved. This couldn't be him..she had never told him where she lived..she had never gotten that personal. But here he was..on top of her, so easily overpowering her slight frame. If her lips were free she would be already begging him to let her go..at least get something to wear but his hand was clamped firmly over her mouth, her chest rising and falling rapidly in her fear. He had pinned her in a way that his knees were spread to about shoulder-width between her legs, which forced her legs spread, and she bent her legs, whimpering against his hand.

SAE
03-29-2008, 03:25 AM
He was pleased by the fear. Not only could he see it in her eyes but he could smell it. Feel it. The same way he had smelt and felt it many times before. He always quite like this stage. The fear of the unknown showing in their eyes. Would he really go through with it? Would he hurt them? Could they escape? Like the others before her, this one woud find out soon enough.

He pullled the belt from her robe. They both knew what would happen. They had palyed the scenario often enough.He showed her the knife and told her to keep quiet. He flipped her over and secured her hands behind her back tightly with the belt. He was adapt at his craft. It always surprised him the amount of bitches who thought they could struggle free. Noone had ever donte it yet.
He pulled the frightened girl up to her feet. He looked up at the ceiling for something to hang her from. Nothing. He would have to improvise. He was good at improvisation. He welcomed it. It made him feel good. There was tall firm standard lamp in the corner of the room. He told her to stay still as he pulled it from it's corner into the middle of the room. Silently he took the girl by the hair and dragged her to it. He lifted her bound hands and slipped them over the shade securing her to the stand. He went to her closet and pulled out some rope he had seen there earlier. He tied her feet together around the base of the lamp. This was not a permanent arrangement. Later he would need more access to her cunt. He would need it open before him. For now hough he would give her the false security of thinking she was safe from sexual violation. He wasn't into rape per se. he wanted her to beg him to fuck her and she would.

Not just yet though. For now he wanted her quiet and thoughtful. He took the panties she had discarded earlier and held them before her.
"Open wide slut" She looked for a while like she might refuse. She knew the price for defiance though. They had role played it. She opened up and he stuffed them inside. Tearing off some tape from the roll he had secreted earlier he stuck it across her lips and held them in place.

Now she was secured he could pull the robe back to her shoulders and look at her properly. Her tits were amazing. \\he ran his hand cross one of her outstanding nipples. When i say outstanidng i mean in both senses of the word. She was either obviously aroused or scared or both.

\He ran his hands down her body till they rested on her shaved pussy.

"What shall I do with you? he asked

TieMeTightly
03-29-2008, 09:20 AM
The difference about playing on the internet and the reality of it was that she was nearly in some sort of trance due to the fact that she just..didn't believe that he was there. She still didn't know how he found her...got to her, but he was there. She was pulled quickly by her thoughts as she was flipped onto her stomach with a groan, her wrists tied easily behind her back tightly, to the point where it already hurt and she knew she would have bruises from it.

Her breathing was incredibly uneven as he pulled her to her feet. She staggered somewhat before standing there, trembling a good deal, however as soon as his hand firmly grasped her hair she cried out at the sudden sharp pain, staring up at him as he stretched her arms over her head easily only to leave and get rope. Her feet were the next to be secured and she attempted to remain calm as he again turned away from her.

He returned with her panties from before and she clamped her mouth shut immediately, though slowly gave in, parting her lips just slightly. He didn't seem to care, however as he forced the underwear into her mouth only to put a piece of tape over it, securing them inside and rendering her wordless.

She tensed as he ran his hand over her breasts, her nipples hard from her fear - eyes wide as she stared at him, attempting to arch her body away from his wandering touch. When they reached her pussy she groaned against the tape, and she wanted to tell him to just let her go and leave..but she couldn't. She knew that he was going to use her in any way that he wanted because he could..because he had obviously done this before.

SAE
03-29-2008, 07:08 PM
He did nothing for a while but rub her. He used on of his gloved hands to rub her now erect nipples and used the other to rub her cunt. He spoke to her calmly as he rubbed her most intimate parts.
"You will have gathered by now that you cannot escape. I tie very tight knots" He stopped to smile at her.
"The good news is I won't fuck you until you ask me to" He moved round the back of her and started to rub her buttocks.
"The bad news is that I am going to make you want to so bad you will crying out fot it" He moved his finger to her asshole. He thought he feel her tense as he moved further toward it. He put a little pressure on as if he was going to push it inside but he stopped short of actually doing it.

He moved back round to face her. He ran his hand over her face, wiping her tears with his hand and putting his finger in his mouth, tasting them. he ran his fingers along her taped mouth.
"You like the pantie gag? He smiled
"You like the way you taste?" He pushed his finger inside her cunt and then removed it and out it in his mouth. "I like the way you taste." He repated the excercise. "I like it very much. Soon you will get to taste me" He loved the look of fear in her face. It turned him on so much he could barely stand it. He took off his glove and rubbed his hand over her firm breasts. He could feel her soft skin and hard nipples better now.

He loked into her frightened eyes and smiled. "Oh how rude of me. I am at an unfair advantage I am overdressed." he started to unbutton his shirt then stopped and twisted her nipple hard. "Don't think of closing your eyes" He took off his shirt. He moved away fro her suddenly talking as he moved towards the drawer that she kept her toys in. Her eyes widened. "What you see may make you excited." He opened the toy drawer. He pulled out one her vibrators. She could not see what it was at this stage. "To prove how kind I am I will give you something to help relieve you".

He moved towrds her with the vibrator and a roll of tape. He moved the table to the front of her. He untied her legs from the lamp and tied each one to an opposite leg of the table. Her cunt was now presented before him. He pushed his finger into her pussyy then followed it with the large hard vinrator. He flicked it on. Then he secured it with duct tape. He laughed as he stood back in front of her and continued to undress.

TieMeTightly
03-29-2008, 08:13 PM
She stared up at him with her wide eyes as he continued rubbing her cunt, her breathing a good bit uneven. She couldn't help herself, she was wet. He was taunting her then, saying she would want her to fuck him..she'd be begging. He moved his hand to her ass and was rubbing it, his finger pressing to her ass. Immediately she tensed and started to protest against the gag but he stopped, moving back in front of her.

He actually wiped her tears from her cheeks and she could do nothing but stare up at him as he tasted his fingers before running them over her taped lips. When he asked about the gag she did her best to simply glare up at him, her brows knitting as his fingers again found her pussy and he shoved them in only to bring them back to her lips. He did it again and she groaned quietly, her muscles tensing somewhat. Blue eyes watched as he removed the glove methodically, pulling at each finger before pulling the glove from his hand only to rub her breasts, his thumbs moving over her hard nipples as though teasingly.

Again she was protesting into the gag as he began to undress only to wince when he twisted her nipple, telling her to keep her eyes open. It was then that he started stripping, pulling his shirt off only to move over to her drawer, opening it and pulling out her vibrator. She again started to squirm as he spoke to her, trying to get her wrists free again - anything free, really but she couldn't.

She stared at him as he started moving the table toward her, only to untie her legs and tie them to either leg of the table which immediately made them spread, his finger pressing into her before he forced a vibrator into her. She immediately groaned, her entire body tensing as he flicked it on only to tape it in place. She cried out against the gag, probably cursing at him or some sort of protestation, the powerful vibrator soon making her moan as the strong buzz hummed wildly in her pussy, him undressing now the last thing on her mind.

SAE
04-03-2008, 12:54 PM
He stared at the girl tied to the lamp. He was now completely naked and she was trying not to look interested. He moved toward her and ran a hand over her breast. He started to rub her nipple until it was rock hard.
"Ive got a present for you. Remember the Debt Collector." The Debt Collector was one of their first roleplays. He was the debt collector, she owed him money. He had strapped her to a pole and put clothes pins on her nipples. He looked into her eyes and saw recogniton. She knew what was going to happen. Or at least she thought she did. He reached into a bag but it wasn't a peg he brought out. He waved the bulldog clip in front of her face.
"Sorry hun I couldn't find any pegs"
He opened the large clip and put it on her nipple hearing her gasp when the cold steel.met her erect nipple. He took another one and she shook her head. he smiled. She did not even know where it was going yet.
He rubbed her free nipple wanting to keep the pretense up a bit longer. Then he suddenly changed direction and moved down to her dleiciously moist cunt. He smiled as he parted her lips and attached the clip to keep it open. He pulled out the vibrator and put into a tub of cream at the side of him. He put the vibrator back to her pussy lips and rubbed it against them.

"Now I can take it out and wash your cunt out. All you need to do is suck my cock"

He thought he may have heard her moan. He wasn't sure but he was sure she would be moaning soon and not out of pleasure. He pushed the vibrator in.He pushed it in a pulled it out several times effectively fucking her with it. He then left it inside and retaped it. She looked to be getting very hot. He smiled.
"Hot baby?" he asked "Thatll be the tiger balm".

TieMeTightly
04-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Hearing what he was saying she just stared at him, remembering the roleplay all too well - remembering the clothespins. It was only moments that she was attempting to free herself again, most certainly begging him to let her go through the gag though really it only served to make her act more convincing in the little role she was supposed to be playing.

When he pulled out the bulldog clip she tensed visibly, shaking her head. She groaned as the steel was clamped down hard on her nipple, only to have him repeat the process to her other nipple however instead of clamping it there his hand moved down to her pussy and she cried out immediately against the gag, wincing as he attached the clip.

She didn't know what was even going on when he dipped it into a tub next to him, however she stared at him, looking up at him in confusion as to why he would have to wash out her cunt - however the awakening was rude as he fucked her with the vibrator only to shove it deep inside of her, taping it back in place.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she was groaning, trying desperately to free herself from the restraints. Her cheeks were visibly getting flushed as she got hotter from the balm, the vibrations not helping matters as the friction seemed just to make it hotter. The time seemed to pass so slowly and she was groaning, continuing to press her hips forward as though that would somehow relieve her of the intense heat in her cunt.

SAE
04-04-2008, 11:52 PM
He stood watching her writhe waiting for her decision. he knew eventually the burning would get too much and she would have to take his cock in her delicous mouth. Just as he planned. Just as he imagined. He took the gag out and pressed his lips against hers, forcing them open with his tongue. He moved his hand down to her nipple. The one that was free of the clamp and started to rub gently. He wanted to heighten her confusion. He wanted her to experience pleasure with the pain. But most of all he wanted his cock between her sweet lips.
He took out the tub of balm
"If you dont want this on your nips too youd better make a quick decision about my cock"

TieMeTightly
04-07-2008, 09:47 AM
The vibrator was still working viciously in her pussy. The duct tape that he had ripped off previously had already made the skin irritated and sensitive and she knew that when he ripped it off again she would probably cry out from the pain. She was whimpering, begging against the gag and he then took hold of the tape over her lips and with a sharp tug it was gone from her mouth and he had pulled out the underwear only to kiss her, forcing his tongue past her lips.

She had a bright red streak across the lower half of her face from the tape, and tears in her eyes from the stinging pain but soon his mouth was gone from her lips as he continued rubbing her rock hard nipple. She nearly looked delirious as he lifted the tub of balm again, showing it to her obviously to freak her out. The threat was to put it on her nipples and she shook her head.

"Please..****ease take it out I'll do what you want just.****ease.." She spoke between deep breaths, nearly panting from how hot the balm was making her. She couldn't believe the burning - her pussy literally feeling like someone had shoved a red hot poker between her legs - one that vibrated.

SAE
04-10-2008, 03:01 AM
He came quickly. That was no matter. He would cum many times more that night. This was not for his pleasure. This was part of the process of breaking her. She had actaully looked relieved when he let her down. Even when he placed her in a kneeling position yanking her legs right back and secruing them to her hands behind her back.

He was no fool. He knew it was because the balm was burning her cunt. Becasue she did not want any more. It didn't matter. He had done this enough times to know that the reasoning became blurred and that eventually she would become almost convinced she was doing these things to him because she wanted to.

If he was honest, the head she gave was not all that good and not that staisfying. He did get turned on though,, by the fact that she was doing this because he was making her. Her sucking and licking was more frantic due to the burning of the tiger balm between her legs. When he eventually came he held her head and enjoyed the hatred and disgust in her eyes when he forced her to swallow his sticky white spunk.

He laughed as she begged when he stood back after finally withdrawing from her mouth. How she reminded him that he had promised he would let her wash the balm out. He looked in her eyes and laughed as he administered more balm to her free nipple. He laughed even louder at her scrwams as he put more balm in her anus.

He let her scream a little while. He let her beg him increasingly more frantically to take her to the bathroom and wash the balm off. He watched how grateful she was shine on her eyes as he untied her and told her to go to the bathroom. He enjoyed the gasps of pain as he removed the bulldog clip from her nipple and the gasps of re;ief when he finally removed the burning vibrator. He was pleased that she did not object as he took the soft wet sponge and soaped her breasts slowly moving down between her breasts.

She thought he was being kind when he handed her the sponge and let her wash inside her cunt himself.He wasn't being kind. He was getting turned on by watching it. Eventually he turned off the shower took a towel and rubbed her dry.
"Show me how grateful you are slut" She didn't flinch. She got down on her knees and took him into her mouth again. The process was much more satisfying this time. Not only were her ministrations less frantic and more measured he took pleasure in sensing the power shift. He did not know whether she felt it or not yet. As he felt the stirring as she sucked and licked hos throbbing shaft and fondled his balls with her soft hands, he thoguht about the joy yet to come. Not joy for her perhaps but definite joy for him. This time when he spurted his load into her mouth she lapped it gladly. He smiled, pulled her up by her hair, and slapped her tits until she screamed.

SirTimothyk
04-15-2008, 09:37 PM
He took the short whip and push her on her back on the bed......he secured her wrists to the bed posts. Her breasts pointed up toward the ceiling. He let the whip slide across her nipples. She shivered. He raised the whip and SWISH!! a red line crossed her breasts. SWISH!! The whip struck her again....and again..She writhed in pain.....He took the tube of ben gay, opened it and pushed some out onto the vibrator. He slowly rubbed it across the width of the cock.......He lifted her legs and pushed it against her tight ass hole.....She shrieked at the thought of the huge dildo entering her virgin hole......It goes in.....one inch.....then another......as she cried out....

TieMeTightly
04-21-2008, 04:07 PM
She was nearly crying by the time he finally let her down and tied her hands to her ankles, her breathing a good bit uneven as he stepped up to her. She was already breathing through parted lips as she felt like her cunt was on fire, and he wasn't washing it off of her. She was sucking as best she could despite the fact that she couldn't even concentrate, and it didn't help matters that he was thrusting into her throat.

She felt his hands soon, grasping her head and holding it still as he thrust once more, forcing himself down her throat as he came, making her swallow every drop. She was immediately begging him to wash out her cunt, her poor cunt burning and stinging, When he put more to her nipple only to force balm into her ass she was screaming, not knowing what to do.

She couldn't move - and she couldn't do anything to get the balm out of her holes or off of her nipples, tears now streaming down her face. When he finally did remove the things from her body she whimpered and cried out with each, though yelped as she felt him pull the vibrator out of her.

She didn't even care that he took her into the bathroom and washed her off..and was more grateful when he let her wash out her cunt. She scrubbed herself as best as she could repeatedly, trying to remove all traces of the balm. He pulled her out and told her to show how grateful she was, and immediately she dropped to her knees, taking him into her mouth. She sucked him until he was hard, and simply continued, her head bobbing up and down until he came in her mouth again. She swallowed, the taste lingering as she felt his fingers in her hair as he pulled her to her feet.

She cried out as she felt the first blow to her breasts, her back arching as she tried to pull away from him and he continued over and over again until she was screaming from the pain, her breasts dark red from the repeated slaps, her legs feeling weak. "Please..****ease stop.."

SAE
04-24-2008, 05:38 AM
He stopped, took some deep breaths and tried to compose himself. It was happening again. Something was taking him over. He had to stop. He had didn't want a repeat of what had happened in Pennsylvania. The only way he could think of to calm himself down was to fuck her. And after all he had waited long enough. He picked her up from her prone position on the floor and carried her still wet naked body to the bed. He used the starps he had bought vwith him to secure her. Her arms were bound togbether and secured to the bedposts. Her legs were spread far apart and fatened to the bottom othe bed. Another strap was tied round her middle keeping her secured to the bed. He loomed over. "The moment has come" he said