PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Level I students

Dragon's muse
03-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Especially those with assignments waiting for review.

My desktop is down until Thursday. i am unable/unwilling to do reviews on this misbegotten piece of electronics known as a laptop keyboard. So, Thursday, i will shred you all good and proper.

Thank you for your kind attention and the use of the hall.

rose

H Dean
03-28-2008, 12:54 PM
I just love running through an unattended hall!

Dragon's muse
03-31-2008, 05:09 AM
probably wearing nothing but a top hat with a peacock feather plume and your English Leather aftershave.

H Dean
03-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Bow tie. No hat.

Mad Lews
03-31-2008, 11:35 AM
Ya know a creative application of electronics would allow you to plug that plug & play keyboard into the misbegotten daughter of a sluttish pile of plastic and cheap solder you call a laptop.

Then again you've probably earned a day or two off for bad behavior, check with the Dragon:)

Yours'
Mad

Venom
03-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Call me old-fashioned, but in former days they used carrier pigeons. Just a suggestion...

Mad Lews
03-31-2008, 08:44 PM
Call me old-fashioned, but in former days they used carrier pigeons. Just a suggestion...

OK you are definitively old fashion.

Dragon's muse
04-01-2008, 04:58 AM
Ya know a creative application of electronics would allow you to plug that plug & play keyboard into the misbegotten daughter of a sluttish pile of plastic and cheap solder you call a laptop.

Then again you've probably earned a day or two off for bad behavior, check with the Dragon:)

Yours'
Mad

My very dear Mad and/or Lews,

You don't understand that i am extremely electronically challenged. i'd probably have better luck with carrier pigeons.

kisses, nibbles and licks,
rose

Dragon's muse
04-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Bow tie. No hat.

Speaking as a fashonista (AKA -- TOTAL clothes whore), the only thing that really goes with a bow tie is Brut aftershave.

Mad Lews
04-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Speaking as a fashonista (AKA -- TOTAL clothes whore), the only thing that really goes with a bow tie is Brut aftershave.

Oh, you brute you!

Lews