PDA

View Full Version : doms questions

subserviant
03-29-2008, 02:07 AM
why is it that so many domes in role play ask about my measurements,how long my hair is and what colour.Do these peeps not know i can tell them anything i want , i could be an 80 year old grandma and they would never know

Logic1
03-29-2008, 03:09 AM
I for one think it is easier to know what to do and how to go about a certain task or whatever if I know what the sub looks like. Yes I am quite aware that you can lie your teeth out but
I actually expect that the girl I play with or is an "online Dom" to tells me the truth.
No I am not gonna ask for the street you live in or what school your kids go to but what you look like sure helps ME just like I guess it helps you to know atleast what the guy/girl you are "playing" with looks like.
It sure seems like a reasoneable request for me.

TomOfSweden
03-29-2008, 03:19 AM
why is it that so many domes in role play ask about my measurements,how long my hair is and what colour.Do these peeps not know i can tell them anything i want , i could be an 80 year old grandma and they would never know

They want you to lie. It's a part of the fantasy. Men often like things that can be measured. It's a common birth-defect in us.

GS42
03-29-2008, 04:21 AM
I'd agree with Tom, they want you hear you have whatever perfect measurements they dream of. Physique-oriented as most men are, they/we like to imagine that whoever we're playing with has that perfect hourglass figure and long, hair.

But why just imagine when you have someone roleplaying with you? You could [I]not ask and just pretend, but when you are acting out fantasies with someone else, you can mostly depend on the other to play along. And it is that much better to hear from your playmate, right? That's the whole reason for roleplaying...

Sorry for the generalised answer, but, to be fair, it is quite a generalised question. :)

Sir_Russell
03-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Since I really don't do online role play or Domming online I probably can't answer this. The only reason I can see for it is that you aren't really smart enough to make and control your own fantasy and need her help.

I prefer that she is live flesh and with me. Much harder to do because now you are dealling with a living being with their set of wants, needs, issues and desires. That is where the thrill is for me.

DOMLORD
03-29-2008, 09:59 PM
why worry its a role play, so take on another persona.

icey
03-30-2008, 04:19 AM
i dont do online play its not my thing tbh but i imagine that if you are comfortable playing online then you would be comfortable with giving an accurate description or even swapping pics, i think if i were into online play then sub or not id certainly ask for a description or better still a pic or webcam rather than my desktop.

fantasy is ok and people can use their imagination but when you're looking at your pc screen typing (and god knows what else *grins* ) away dont people want something a bit more solid?

and if you think these people are dumb for believing anything they're told then it cant be much fun 'playing' with them surely?

gemmy
03-31-2008, 12:59 PM
i dont do online play its not my thing tbh but i imagine that if you are comfortable playing online then you would be comfortable with giving an accurate description or even swapping pics, i think if i were into online play then sub or not id certainly ask for a description or better still a pic or webcam rather than my desktop.

fantasy is ok and people can use their imagination but when you're looking at your pc screen typing (and god knows what else *grins* ) away dont people want something a bit more solid?

and if you think these people are dumb for believing anything they're told then it cant be much fun 'playing' with them surely?

lol icey ;)

But there are a large portion of people who are only doing the online thing for a quick, cheap thrill - get themselves off, be done and move on - none ever really want this in their life and would never consider it in real-time under any circumstance. It is all about the actual 'role-play' more than anything. Like having your Penthouse article written before you in real-time and interactive ;)

I do know what subserviant means in that, if it's an online only role-play and you've no plan to talk to each other again - who cares what each other looks like, you're only in it for the typed word "Kneel!" : "she kneels softly at his feet, eyes downcast, hands clasped behind her back" - Now do they care if she has blonde hair, or brunette? Not likely since it's all about the act not the mundane daily overloading of stats, details and vanilla life lol - I could see asking if you have long or short hair (for pulling purposes) but really, if you they like long hair *poof* your hair is long lol

Personally to me it's an empty endeavour regardless but that's just my own preference - for others, it's what they need

isis646
04-26-2008, 12:17 AM
I for one think it is easier to know what to do and how to go about a certain task or whatever if I know what the sub looks like. Yes I am quite aware that you can lie your teeth out but
I actually expect that the girl I play with or is an "online Dom" to tells me the truth.
No I am not gonna ask for the street you live in or what school your kids go to but what you look like sure helps ME just like I guess it helps you to know atleast what the guy/girl you are "playing" with looks like.
It sure seems like a reasoneable request for me.
As a sub i agree..its not unreasonable to ask for a pic or two as long as you're comfortable with the request there's no harm in even a G-rated shot which is what i sent. I'm lucky in the fact that I first met my Master online & then we did safe 'vanilla' activities until We were comfortable together and now We've been together for almost 3 months. If i had sent Him a false pic or lied about anything I wouldn't have the wonderful Master that i now proudly serve.

Tiler
06-06-2008, 10:04 AM
hope u aint a 8o yr old grandma

sisterhoney61 {RW}
06-06-2008, 12:10 PM
I always lied when I did online roleplay. When I first came online 10 years ago I have very low self-esteem and I felt that no one would want to be with me. So every Dom I played with I told them something different. As Domlord said, it's roleplay, so I took on different personas with each Dom.

I met Master online in a roleplaying game room and W/we connected only as O/our RP characters for a couple of months before W/we started getting to know each other as O/our real selves. Master was the only person I'd met online whom I felt a real connection with (even when W/we first knew each other as O/our RP characters). So when He finally asked me what I looked like, I told Him the truth. And I finally met someone who completely accepted me.

TomOfSweden
06-06-2008, 12:37 PM

I hope you are. That would be totally hot.

tessa
06-07-2008, 10:39 AM

I hope you are. That would be totally hot.

I am laughing so hard. Oh my...too grand! :D

So, if I decide to delve into the world of online roleplay, then I could be a great-looking blonde with a really good rack??

Wait, I already am that. (I self-ego boost whenever possible. Everyone should.) :)

But hey! This might be a way to have those long, gorgeous legs I've always dreamed of..without resorting to some medieval method of treatment.

Not that I'm opposed to all kinds of such treatment, mind you. ;whip

My search for the truth just got a bit less focused...now that I can have long legs and all.

:wave:

blythe spirit
06-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Unfortunately, most men are visual creatures and they base everything on physical attraction. Not to say that there are not women out there who need physical attraction, as well. But having seen some beautiful women with some pretty homely guys, I think it's less important to us.

Frankly, I'd like to get to know someone from the inside out. It's strange how attractive someone is physically, once you know their heart. Like is said, "Love is blind."

When someone I don't know well, immediately asks for physicalities, or better yet a pic, I flick them off, cuz I know they wouldn't be right for me emotionally or spiritually. I guess the bottom line is do you just want to play, or do you want to develop a relationship?

Hime
06-07-2008, 07:32 PM
I like online roleplay because I'm good with words. As a writer and a literature student, I feel like I can express myself best in writing, and there is not much hotter to me than someone who can choose words provocatively. Even with partners I really enjoy in real life, sometimes the moments that I go back to and, er, enjoy later end up being of times when we played online.

I don't lie in rp because honestly, I'm quite happy with myself the way I am. I don't have long hair and I'm not tall, but personally I think I'm quite the hottie. :D And I would rather play with someone who is excited by the real me, not a fantasy version.

That said, I have thought a lot about whether or not I care whether the people I chat with lie, and I have decided that it doesn't really matter to me. If I like the idea of what they're describing, I'll go along with it and not try to interrogate them or catch them in a lie. If someone is smart and creative enough to come up with a fantasy persona that really captivates me, that's almost more attractive than actually *being* that person.

Wickedlust
09-06-2008, 07:46 PM
dom- what colors ur hair? black? make it blonde for me.. ur 5ft? wear 6in plats and stand untill leg cramps + tell me how long it took. ur 6ft? wear crap make up + high heels and ill fitting clothes, stuff ur bra to make it look lumpy then go to the mall. c how many people think ur a man..

these r the things i fear. its the only thing i could equate to the question.. helpfull? probably not but u never know.. . . ..

denuseri
09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Well i can honestly say i have never had a dom or domme express a wish for me to look or be any different than i am to help his or her fantasies along, and when i explain why i am not comfortable in first person cyber sex exchanges or preforming certian tasks for them in real life (my owners standing rules for my saftey as hard limits) i havent recieved any animosity from them....

(with the exception of some rather rude trolls demanding my address or that i mail them something like my panties, but the second that starts and they reveal thier unreformable trolliness i cut them off, but in truth i have found those to be rare)

on the other hand if i was requested to pretend i was other than i am for a fantasy roleplay, IE: be a secretary, or lawyer, or play the part of an inocent, or a girl that refuses to submit and be forced or blackmailed i have been accomadating to these comon themes.

i dont recieve to many questions asking my vital statistics, which i attribute to the pictures my owner has placed in my profile, i do often get asked if the pictures are of me, rme smh lol

some are some are not, i can say this, and nothing more, other than my owners best friend is a photographer and graphic design artist

really other than having a need to not be spread all over the internet with my real life face and identity ~ which some vanilla pictures of my full face do exist online but no recognizable ones with any thing truely naughty (mainly becuase i plan to be a teacher some day).....

for those situations where such dirty pictures are required that involve a non-airbrushed or recognizable face: pictures of girls that look a lot like me and or have been displayed in certian ways simular to ways i have or as in some of my own deeper fantisiesare , are used to help suplement the voyeristc fantasies of others and or hieghten my own cravings for humiliation at what comments they may recieve

all to keep whatever illusion is nessesary for those that are pleased by such endeavors, and to help deepen my overall fufilment in my submission

after all, when i am told by my owner in real life to wear a certian outfit, act a certian way, talk, walk, write certian things or apply make up like a whore or what have you ---am i not; while preforming such tasks, also doing something very much the same?