PDA

View Full Version : the Birthday Brat (3 highschool Doms/Dommes and one highschool "brat" needed)

underwhere
03-30-2008, 01:01 AM
I received an invitation in the mail.

You are invited to Sally's 16th birthday party! The festivities will take place at Sally's house, located at 27 Rolling Hill Road in Salem. The party will begin at 2:00 PM on April 10. All the cool people are going to be there, so you won't want to miss it! Please call and RSVP by April 5.

Sally was one of those girls who thought she owned the world. Its true that everybody practically bowed to her every whim, but it wasn't because they liked her. It was really because they just wanted to get rid of her as fast as possible. She was extraordinarily bossy, and always backstabbing people whenever she could get away with it, and I, for one, was getting tired of it. I wanted to give her a birthday party she wouldn't soon forget, but I knew I couldn't do it alone. I picked up the phone, and called my friend Paul.

"Hey, Paul! Did you get an invitation for Sally's party?....I'm going to go, and I'm going to gift wrap a paddle which I'd like to use on her bottom....Yeah, I'll bet she'll be surprised, but Lord knows she deserves it for the way she has treated all of us the past several months. Are you planning to go to the party? .... Cool! Maybe you can help me dish out to her some of the nasty medicine she has been giving out to us lately....Yeah, I want to get my hands on her ass too....Yeah, she really needs a good spanking if you ask me....*giggles* yeah, the more spankings for her, the better. Can you call Sean and Lisa? I want this to be perfect....Great! I'll see you then."

I hung up the phone and waited to hear back from Paul, even though I couldn't wait for April 10th to come around soon enough.