PDA

View Full Version : Big news.....

fetishdj
04-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Had a bizarre experience yesterday, quite scary but all for the best in the end. Was discussing some student union related issues with someone on Facebook (there is a society at the university of Newcastle who want to propose a motion to get BDSM officially listed as a sexuality thereby protecting it under the same equal opps laws as homosexuality, I was offering advice based on my experience of student union politics). I knew that she was a sub and had a Dom and we were having sideline chats about lifestyle stuff and how difficult it is to be a sub and so on when she mentioned that she sometimes switches (I'd mentioned that I used to switch but was singularly bad at being a Dom). The conversation took off down a certain route and she offered to train me for a time.

So, I am now serving a new Mistress. Yesteday she rang me and we had a long conversation about what this means and about the lifestyle in general and I recieved my first commands to be completed by today. These include buying some new underwear...

I have to say it is a great feeling to be serving her. Woke up this morning feeling... different. As if someone was watching over my every step. Wierd feeling but nice.

Just wanted to share.

butterflySlave4u
04-01-2008, 03:02 AM
"I have to say it is a great feeling to be serving her. Woke up this morning feeling... different. As if someone was watching over my every step. Wierd feeling but nice." ........Smiles, i know exactly what you mean, fetishdj. The feeling that you're cared for, cherished and owned. There's no other feeling like it. Congradulations, you're home. Hugggggggggggs!

fetishdj
04-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Thank you for the thought. I see others feel the same way :)

jeanne
04-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Congratulations! Please feel free to regale us with details over the coming weeks. :D

fetishdj
04-01-2008, 06:12 AM
I will tell you all I am allowed to tell you, of course... :)

crazy_grrluk
04-01-2008, 08:03 AM
yay good for you.

Have you been over to the BBB (The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar) yet? If not, maybe your Mistress will allow you to go smiles

cg

gemmy
04-01-2008, 08:42 AM
very cool and exciting news fetishdj!

good luck in your new journey ;)

fetishdj
04-02-2008, 02:39 AM
Very rarely get the chance to go to BBB as my weekends are usually fairly full but I know a few who do go there (and to LFF)

Thanks for all the comments, all appreciated.

For some reason these new posts did not appear in 'new posts' last time I clicked it... odd...

silver9
04-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Congratulations! Hope you two are very happy together :)

violet_velvet
04-28-2008, 11:56 AM
whoooo, lucky you! even though i don't know you i've been doing some work in the student union here as well on some bdsm related issues and LGBT as well. i hope it turns out an extremely good experience for you! :)

violet_velvet
04-28-2008, 11:58 AM
yay good for you.

Have you been over to the BBB (The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar) yet? If not, maybe your Mistress will allow you to go smiles

cg

could you expand on that or give me some more info? sounds interesting *blush*

fetishdj
04-28-2008, 12:42 PM
The BBB is a regular monthly thing in Birmingham. The second biggest fetish fair in Britain that I am aware of. Also the same time as the Birmingham Munch. I am not aware of the exact dates but I think it is the third weekend of the month (saturday the munch, sunday the fair). If you do a search on yahoo groups for 'b2g' (stands for 'bound together) you can join this list and get updates when these things are on.

If you are working with the SU then you may want to talk to Miss about her proposal as she is looking for support from all over the student and lifestyle worlds (especially where they meet). If you wish me to put you together send me a PM and I can arrange an e-mail swap.