PDA

View Full Version : Cybersex, for real!

BDSM_Tourguide
04-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Well, it's finally been done. Technology just amazes me.

http://www.adulttoychest.com/scripts/ecatalogisapi.dll/Item?Item=49305&Template=0100002243001010&Group=236&aid=0&sid=0&bid=0

Kallie Thomas
04-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Well, it's finally been done. Technology just amazes me.

http://www.adulttoychest.com/scripts/ecatalogisapi.dll/Item?Item=49305&Template=0100002243001010&Group=236&aid=0&sid=0&bid=0

I see one possible problem here--once you give a person control of your . . . toy, what then? Is it a one shot deal, or can they turn that puppy on (or off) every time they see you online? A lot of folks only cyber the same person once or twice, then tire and move on to the next. Perhaps a password system that changes would be helpful?

Kallie

Nightstriker
04-23-2004, 12:31 PM
I see one possible problem here--once you give a person control of your . . . toy, what then? Is it a one shot deal, or can they turn that puppy on (or off) every time they see you online? A lot of folks only cyber the same person once or twice, then tire and move on to the next. Perhaps a password system that changes would be helpful?

Kallie

I would think that rather than a rotating pasword that you have in place a permission system.

Kind of simmilar to what they have on some of the chat mediums out there. Where one person requests that they be allowed to use the device.

BDSM_Tourguide
04-23-2004, 02:03 PM
I didn't design it. I just posted the link. Your questions and ideas should be directed to the contact link to that specific company.

slavelucy
04-23-2004, 03:49 PM
I didn't design it.

Well, you damn well SHOULD know man!!! LOL Only kidding.

Incidentally, in terms of Kallie's point about passwords etc, i don't really think it's an ideal toy for people who cyber with many different people, or who randomly RP or whatever...probably best saved for someone you get to know fairly well, although, i see that there may still come a point when you want to, um, turn the thing off. ;)

sl

James2024
04-23-2004, 03:56 PM
o my the possibility's with a toy like that

image a cam and a Dom that loves to tease

BDSM_Tourguide
04-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Once you've set it up you can immediately let anyone you want control your toy! All they have to do is visit sinulate.com and enter the email address you provided when you installed your Sinulator. The person controlling the toy can do so from anything that can run a web browser including PC, Mac, WebTV, Palm, airport Kiosk, UNIX, Linux, the newer gaming consoles, and some web phones.

I would assume, by reading this, that you give the person permission to use the toy.

Besides, there would have to be some kind of interactive browser to initiate the thing anyway.