PDA

View Full Version : searching for two particular stories

naomi
04-23-2004, 11:56 AM
greetings all,

i would be most grateful if anyone out there could help me find copies of two stories by an author who calls himself dante. the first is called 'three ladies at sea: the debauching of jennifer, angella, and charlotte on the death ship'. it is about three women who find themselves on board a cruise ship that caters to the perverted fetishes of some seriously depraved and wealthy individuals. they begin their journey as passengers and end up as unfortunate entertainers. the second is called 'cassandra' i believe. it is set in the old west and is about one woman who is a sex and torture slave to some sadistic cowboys. it chronicles their activities and how she manages to keep herself from becoming one of their snuff victims....at least until the end. of course, if anyone has any other stories by this particular author, i would be most interested in them as well.

thank you for any assistance that may be rendered!

respectfully,
n.

Master_chris
04-24-2004, 09:38 AM
I havn't seen them, but reading through your description, has now made me reiters, and wish to read them myself

lavrentyb
04-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Doing a search at ASSTR.org is always a good place to start. I searched on Cassandra, then Dante

Cassandra can be found at:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Old_Joe's_Collection/Rape/Cassandra_extreme.txt

and Three Ladies at Sea at:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/ASSTR_Collection/Dante/Dante.Three_Ladies_at_Sea_1.txt

Master_chris
04-25-2004, 01:44 AM
lavrentyb, Many thanks

I did think about looking at the Asstr.org site :)

lavrentyb
04-25-2004, 02:42 AM
The full Three Ladies at Sea is at

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/ASSTR_Collection/Dante/

naomi
04-25-2004, 07:08 PM
many, many thanks lavrentyb! there seems to be many more scenes involving children in the stories than i remember, but the scenes involving the main characters remain as powerful as ever.

Master_chris, if you had a chance to read them, i would be curious to hear what you thought. they are a bit on the heavy side...

respectfully,
n.

j
04-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Well Naomi, I have these two stories - as well as many others by him - not for the squeamish!!!. Glad to send a selection - if you give me your email (by private message if you like).

I attach an image of 'my' copy of 'Cassandra'...

greetings all,

i would be most grateful if anyone out there could help me find copies of two stories by an author who calls himself dante. the first is called 'three ladies at sea: the debauching of jennifer, angella, and charlotte on the death ship'. it is about three women who find themselves on board a cruise ship that caters to the perverted fetishes of some seriously depraved and wealthy individuals. they begin their journey as passengers and end up as unfortunate entertainers. the second is called 'cassandra' i believe. it is set in the old west and is about one woman who is a sex and torture slave to some sadistic cowboys. it chronicles their activities and how she manages to keep herself from becoming one of their snuff victims....at least until the end. of course, if anyone has any other stories by this particular author, i would be most interested in them as well.

thank you for any assistance that may be rendered!

respectfully,
n.

Master_chris
04-28-2004, 01:36 AM
naomi, I have read one of the stores ' Dante Three Ladies at sea 1' I found the idea of a bondage/pleasure crase on a ship where anything go's a bit of a turn on' all I wish for know is to find a crase just like this one, so I can go and enjoy myself with my slaves.

Reading through the story I like a detail of each scean, where a girl/slave is used for the pleasure of the group. Also I like the twist of there the girl did release that she was going to be used on the final day, but the rest of the ship did.

when I have time I will read the second one 'cassandra extreme'