PDA

View Full Version : vampire gloves

subserviant
04-05-2008, 07:37 AM
does any one use *vampire gloves* i believe its what there called , gloves that have studs implanted into the fingers and palms

icey
04-05-2008, 07:50 AM
no although we want a pair :) ive not seen studded gloves before; the only ones i've seen are like a vampire paddle we have,they dont have studs embedded but tiny pins.

i have links to sites that sell them if you're looking for a supplier, but ive just had a look out of curiousity and i cant find a studded version anywhere, are you sure thats what you saw?

thrall
04-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Oh God YES!!!!!

And i love them. I would exactly call them gloves with studs but more like leather gloves with small semi-sharp tacks imbeded in the fingers and palm. Have you ever seen tack board for carpet? Its like that just not as viscously sharp.They are a wonderful sensation toy when just drug over the skin.....and a wicked spanking glove!!

One thing i have hound with them is the the spikes will "bend down" and need standing up again.

If you cant find them let me know

MrDom
04-05-2008, 11:17 AM
yes there very nice we made a pair and pet loves them evil grin lol

MrDom

annie
10-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Along the same lines as the "vampire gloves" are panties and bras with the same type of concept. I can not think of what they are called though or where to find them...

Anyone know?

guest010609
10-23-2008, 08:15 AM
does any one use *vampire gloves* i believe its what there called , gloves that have studs implanted into the fingers and palms

Yes, we use them, but ours do not have studs; ours are covered in small needles. They feel incredible... very sexy, but be aware that (at least with the type we use) they do break the skin. Every smack comes with hundreds of skin punctures, and if the glove is then dragged across the skin after the needles are in, they leave cuts. Both the punctures and the cuts bleed, but not a lot.

icey
10-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Along the same lines as the "vampire gloves" are panties and bras with the same type of concept. I can not think of what they are called though or where to find them...

Anyone know?
you can easily adapt your own :) all you need to do is push drawing pins through the outside make sure they are fairly tight fitting though.