PDA

View Full Version : Searching for "the One"

Greybeard_69
04-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Lost in a world that only knows pain, Looking for love on streets with too many lanes, Too many people not enough time, looking for the quick fix and dont give a dime. I walk in the slow lane, savour the sights, Pretty girls in shot dresses seeking one night, Guys that chase them teaching them what its like to be used, Casting them aside like trash once there through. I look down the allys, down side streets too, Looking for the One, The one that will chosse, With no idea of her features not even a clue, But knowing the look that says love is true. I keep looking around hopping its you. Scared heart pass me by, batted minds close behind, Broken bodies crawl past at the end of the line. Shatted lives all aronud litter the ground, Wreackage caused by choices not sound. Still I look, Keep passing by, Untill i see her hiden an still, Curled up an prone, i call her name. Not knowing how I knew it, I dont even care, But knowing she will follow if I leave an dont stare, Turning I do, my words on the wind, echoing follow me, A comand, Not a plea. Her strength i feel gather, Brings her to one knee, a power she has brought out of need.