PDA

View Full Version : Slave Training

Barton
04-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Hi all !

I am new here and I am glad to have the oppurtunity to get and share new ideas. My partner and I have been experimenting for a few months(she is a sub). Ropes and bondage are somthing we enjoy and have been using extensivly, verbal fantisies, whipping and spanking are also enjoyed. My question is what are some specific things I can do while training my slave(as well as myself). Any ideas would be appreaciated.

Thanks,
Barton.

Master_chris
04-24-2004, 09:47 AM
For myself, I have had that there is no specific format, to follow. but you must trusted one other, and be open about how each experience when and how you felt about it.

As for myself, I have found it usefully to talk about some which I would like to try, first with my partner and if she wish to try it then great or she might wish to add a twist tot he idea, but doing it out doors or in public.

MrJerseyGuy
04-24-2004, 10:57 AM
We've been experimenting for a little over a year...taking it slowly and trying one new thing at a time. So far everything has been a smashing success. Talking about it first helps though, at least for us. Not only does it let her know what she's in store for, but it starts the anticipation building and I think that makes the actual "event" more powerful for both when it finally happens.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Barton
04-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Well I have discovered that surprise seems to work better for my slave. She is very willful and will try to control herself when I give her advance warning. When I take her by surprise during a scene I get much better results. Input please!!!!
Barton.

Garmonbozia
04-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Barton you could try raising more than one topic at a time. Therefore you will have discussed a number of options and for your next scene she will not know exactly which one you intend to do, so you will still maintain the surprise element and more importantly yo uwill still maintain control.

Many subs will try and top from the bottom, when given the chance, and some don't even realise they are doing it. I have no real information in your case so I can't really comment any further. But once you have discussed a new activity with your sub does not mean that it must be tried at the very next session. Keep her guessing and anticipating what is coming and I am sure both your and her delight will increase.

As to specific ideas, I am not sure exactly what you are after and also what level you are both willing to go to. Does she enjoy the pain or simply the submissiveness?

Whatever level you are at forced or withheld orgasms are always an exciting one - especially if you have not done them before.

Jason

Barton
05-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Actually discussing a few different ideas works well. You're right she does not know what to expect as it could be any one of a number of things it really keeps her guessing. My slave is into pain so if you had a thought in mind, please, do tell.
Barton.