PDA

View Full Version : Janet's Ordeal, co-writers for a new story. :)

mickni2000
04-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Hi :)

I do role-playing on the Internet.

I have posted a story on this site named Janet’s Ordeal. You can read it using the link http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1785

Please read the huge amount of reviews using the link http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/review.php?storyid=1785. The story is the most reviewed story this site.

The story has been written in corporation with a close cyber friend named Janet and we really had fun and excitement doing it. Janet had to tell me no to participate in my next project due to personal problems. I did announce for women interested in being Mistress and slaves in this next cruel role-play. I did find 5 interested and thought that this was enough as we were more peoples for doing the writing than when writing Janet’s Ordeal. But personal problems, new work, computer problems, lack of connection and so on has caused my new co-writers a lot of troubles meaning the project is presently in idle mode.

Therefore I need help as follows:

1. I need somebody who will help me making the correcting of the grammar mistakes, layout faults etc to make the story more reader friendly, as I’m not a native English writer. I prefer a woman for doing it but if I can’t find somebody interested it will be all right with a man as well.

2. I need more women interested in being co-writers. I need at least one Mistress and more slaves ready to undergo the cruel treatment at the castle in which they are trapped against their will.

I have planned to upload this story as well and all I need right now is to have it corrected before I’m ready to the initial upload of the first chapters.

If you are interested in some of this then send a mail to mickni2000@graffiti.net and I will reply you.

I hope to hear from somebody interested.

Take care

Mick

mickni2000
04-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Hi

I would be extremely happy if some of you reading this request would leave a message telling me what you think about the story and my request.

Thanks...

Mick

Stephanie
07-17-2006, 01:27 AM
I'd be willing to roleplay one or more captives and to help with grammar.