PDA

View Full Version : Mirror writing?

Hime
04-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Looking for a sub's perspective on this one. :) Now, considering that I'm a switch I should be able to give myself a sub's perspective, but dammit it's my idea and I don't have the perspective to figure out whether it can work or not on my own.

The idea is, I want to stand her naked in front of a full-length mirror and write things on her. I want to make her watch her own body being co-opted by me. The problem is, obviously, everything I write will look backwards to her in the mirror. The only solution I can think of is to write backwards, but I have this terrible mental image now of me kneeling on the floor with a pen cap between my teeth, squinting as I try not to fuck up spelling, say, SARAH'S SLUT backwards... and that's just not very dominant at all. To me, anyway.

So is there any way for this to work? Is it okay for her to not be able to read it clearly? Is it better for me to just get good at writing backwards? Or should I just toss this one on the "sounded better in my head" pile (which is, obviously, a rather sizeable pile).

butterflySlave4u
04-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Two mirrors...one in front, and one behind, like in a department store dressing room, or, a hand held mirror and a full length one.

alpha_Straye
04-08-2008, 03:34 AM
or perhaps write it out backwards on a piece of paper and just copy it when the time comes?

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
04-08-2008, 03:46 AM
It sounds like a GREAT idea to me! And i think writing it out backwards on a piece of paper prior to the actual time is great! Then you won't have to worry about making mistakes during the actual scene, all those will be made before....lol. i'm sure you're sub will appreciate your effort.

gemmy
04-08-2008, 07:03 AM
I think it would be a great effect, and more so if you are playing with her in front of the mirror while standing behind - then you both can enjoy the view and the words ;)

The draft on paper really is your best bet to avoid any 'typo's' hehe

annie
04-08-2008, 08:25 AM
The draft on paper really is your best bet to avoid any 'typo's' hehe

*Laughs* Ohhhhhh typo's... Why do I suddenly see a lot of sluts with the word sults or something written on them.... *rofl*

gagged_Louise
04-08-2008, 09:58 AM
- makes me think of that french cartoon with a posh millionaire who wanted the villa he commisioned for his sweetheart to have a certain word showing in bold red letters here and there and everywhere: "Just glue these up in all the rooms" were his instructions to his janitor & gardener: L, O, V, E.

Of course as he arrives with the girl to show her the luxurious house, "Velo" (bike) is written all over the place. :)

Ozme52
04-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Black marker on white paper... then turn it over and copy what you see from the rear.

~faerie~
04-08-2008, 08:56 PM
cool idea. hmmmm...may have to bring that up to my Master. He might like that. So might i. lol

alpha_Straye
04-09-2008, 12:26 AM
or You could stand her in front of the mirror and write it on the glass which would look to her like it's been written over her body.

bluemisty(Mw)
04-09-2008, 02:24 AM
so make a little game of it..write it so you can read it...and have her guess...with rewards for the right answers.....