PDA

View Full Version : forced public training

fuz
04-24-2004, 10:31 AM
she is wearing a short plaid skirt that show the lace tops of her torn and laddered stockings, on her feet are closed toe 3inch heels. she has a string strap singlet on that is close to sheer so her pierced nipples show plainly to onlookers who will also notice her collar which is tightly secured around her neck. we walk with a friend of ours through a shopping mall where there are relatively quiet public toilets where we can conduct our training without the threat of security busting in..

as we approach the alleyway to the ammenities i grab her wrists binding them instantly with shackles and proceeding to quickly put in place her ball gag, we both drag her in to the disabled stall against her kicking and squirming. we move the shackles to wrap around the steel bars that are adjacent to the toilet.. on her feet she is bent over bound by her wrists to the wall when my friend/fiend :) takes no time in quickly peeling up her skirt and preparing her for the training. she has never had any form of sex with this friend so she is scared at the thought of what is to come.

she is spanked repeatedly until she can no longer stand and has to kneel then when we are satisfied that her ass is raw enough we take turn in play raping her pussy. after we are limbered up and hard enough for some real action she is forced to humiliate herself by urinating which rolls down her leg leaving her kneeling in her own piss.

my friend and i then take position and slowly edge both of our cocks into her already sore pussy, as she screams in pain she will be told as usual that any noises will be punished unless authorised.. this is a terrible part of her training as she finds it very hard to take any sort of penetration or pain without moaning.. once we are both inside her and have officially stretched her to an acceptable level for a slut we then remove her gag and take turns in pounding her ass and making her eat our asses another part of her training, oral exploration is very important trait for a sub.

once we are satisfied we cum inside her ass and soon after force her to squirt it out onto the floor for us to see.. she will be untied and told to eat our mess off the floor.

it is only after all of this that she can emerge from the lavatory with new holes in her stockings along with the urine to match and the marks where the ropes and gags have dug into her skin...