PDA

View Full Version : hogties

pazzy
04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
hi id love to hear any stories that all you slaves out there have about ur experiences in being hogtied

gagged_Louise
04-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Well this is part of a piece I wrote in my early days here at the forum; me and Liz (who would soon become my Domme and stay in that role for a long time) had been chatting and playing and I was feeling very hot. I definitely needed to get some release and decided to auto-hogtie myself (know how to do that). This "report" was written within two days after for myself and Liz, and it aims to capture both the sensual feeling and some of the fantasy that flooded me as I was lying bound and silenced on the bed. The tie was complete and tight, even the elbows were tied, but I'm cutting the opening part here.

---
Rope around the waist and then it's time for the gag: a slick black sock stuffed in the mouth and the other of the same pair to shove it deep in and get a knot behind. Next, the hands, suffice to say the wrists are tied tight while crossed, then held by more coils of hemp rope (and for reasons of time and security some "cheating" a little here, after the cross-tying loops and a steady knot, and following several outer coils of rope I simply hold the free rope end tight with my bound right hand).Final touch: picking up a noose from a rope running down from the knees: it's large enough to fit two crossed wrists and at the right distance to get very taut. Putting wrists in I make a tug, and the slide knot locks tight over my pinioned hands. Tugging and feeling the knee rope pull at her hands and the elbow rope fixing her forearms: she is silenced, bound and trapped. Her black skirt lies flat over her bound legs, the slut grunts into the gag, squirms and rolls onto her side.

I fall into the situation and I'm picturing myself as the slut who's stumbled into hot water. Louise has been captured by a bunch of N.Y. gangsters who are of her own district's "family", sort of, but who have been tipped off she had wanted to help a man who was on the run and whom they wanted to silence. I'm squirming about, the guy who's tied me up leaves the basement room with a thud of the door, saying "You guard Miss Louise, that cunt's got to be taken care of" Louise is tugging hard and growling, she hears the two guarding guys chuckling and discussing if they can make use of my bounties now I'm tied up. Wriggling and feeling my knees constricting me and folding me down, I hear the clock on the wall striking. Fifteen minutes gone and for each minute Louise is kept prisoner the outlook for both the guy she tried to protect and herself becomes darker.

My arms are getting sweaty, the top getting a bit wrinkled. I can feel one of the guys leaning over me, he's beating my butt with his hand, then with the side of his unloaded pistol. I shout in anger and degradation at being spanked like this, but all the while I feel tingled between my thighs too. I pull and push, tug at the ropes around my wrists, try to keep my knees bolt together to get some slack at my hands and to protect my crotch, but no use. The mob guards call me a dumb broad and say it'd be a pleasure to fuck Louise for free now.
I picture one of the guys undoing the rope halfway up my thighs and then he's hauling my skirt up from behind. He pushes his cock in between my legs, into my asshole, pushing it open and letting himself in. "You're such a nice hooker, Lola, don't tell me you had to do that stupid stuff" he says and slaps me. I'm growling and trying to get loose, I try to roll aside but his pal seizes my feet and holds them harshly down. Deliciously sexy feeling and somewhere around this point I'm cumming into my briefs. I sense them tugging at my legs, the guy fucking me from behind is pushing my bound hands and the rope joining them to my knees to the side, for him to be able to push further in and pump me harder. He hears Louise grunting into the gag but there's nothing she can do to stop him.

Nnnngh! I can feel and see the black and lilac forms of my bound, slutty body shuffling on the bed, I watch the outline of my bust. "Louise, you slut" I mumble to myself, picturing the dusky Manhattan street outside and I'm feeling how the guys tell me I am their preferred sex toy. I’m a slut and nicely deserving to be spanked up. They spank me and fuck me hard, I'm powerless to resist. I keep wriggling furiously in the dim light wondering how the questioning will turn out and if the guy I tried to help will be alive tomorrow. Heaving and rolling on the bed I’m a dark mass of sweating, grunting captivity.

Sir_Russell
04-09-2008, 07:39 AM
pazzy,
Thank you for this reminder and gentle goad. I haven't written a history for some time, just haven't felt like it now you have reminded me of a favorite session and one I want to repeat very soon.

Please check my picture thread in a couple of days for that history.