PDA

View Full Version : Pa Knows Best

graphix
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm taking a huge gulp... This is a story I wrote several years ago and just recently had the opportunity (desire) to edit and add more to it. Please be kind, but honest!

I hope you enjoy...and hoping I am posting in the right section.

another gulp and hit submit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pa always told me that I was special, that one day I would find my true self and he would make sure that it would happen the way it should. I never knew what he meant, but unknown to me, he kept his promise on his deathbed.

“Come closer honey," Pa said in a weakened voice. I leaned over, tucking the covers around him, trying to give him any comfort possible as he continued with his last words. “You will be angry with me, you won’t like what is going to happen after I meet my maker, but always trust in me. Trust that I know you and what you need. Never forget that I love you.”

With those last loving words, he was gone and I was left alone.

Sadly, I walked from the only bedroom into the front of our cabin where the preacher and doctor waited. Both came and put their arms around me, mourning with me. The preacher pulled a letter from his pocket and handed it to me. I took the letter and went outside to read it. It was from Pa. He wrote that he loved me and was afraid for me to be alone. Since we didn’t have anymore family, I was to go to the Mayfield’s. The letter also stated that he had given all his land and possessions, including me, to the eldest Mayfield son, thirty-six year old Clark. He said that he hoped I would understand later. He had always protected me and since he wasn’t going to be able to protect me any more, he knew Clark could. He also trusted Clark would show me my true self.

I thought about running away, but I had nowhere to go. I was alone. I went back into the house where the preacher told me to gather my things. Solemnly, I went about the house, gathering the small treasures I had collected throughout my eighteen years of life. Closing the door behind me, I had no idea that my life was about to take a drastic change, and I would never be the same.

The preacher took my arm and looked at me strangely. Did he know what Pa meant? With very little talk, we made our way through the fields and woods to the Mayfield home. As we stood outside of the Mayfield house, I shivered from the cold and anticipation. Creaking, the door opened. It was Clark. The preacher and Clark stepped to the other side of the porch and talked; I knew it was about me. The preacher looked over at me one last time and, without saying a word, left. Clark walked over and took my arm, pulling me towards the barn. I tried to fight, I kicked and hit, but to no avail, he was too strong.

When we got to the barn, he jerked my possessions away from me, grabbed both my wrists, and dragged me to the center of the barn before I was even able to process what he was doing to me. He tied my wrists to a rope hanging from the ceiling. I cried out to him, pleading for him to let me go. Still, he didn’t speak. I was afraid, afraid of what he was going to do, afraid of what I might have to endure. Yet standing there, I noticed a stirring in my belly. I told myself Pa knew best, but surely, he didn’t know Clark would treat me in such a manner.

Walking to the other side of the barn, Clark opened the top of a storage bin and grabbed something from within. Holding it behind his back he walked to me and in a low, calm voice told me that I was now his. I was expected to act like a good woman and wife, and if I did what I was told when I was told, life would be much easier for me. My mind was racing with his words. What did he mean by acting like a good woman and wife?

Stepping back a couple of feet, I saw him pull the whip from behind. I withdrew and screamed in fear. He drew back his arm and swished the whip. Zing, snap! The pain was searing, tearing into my blouse and into me. Again, and again, he swished the whip. Zing, snap, zing, snap, never ending. No matter how I tried to protect myself, my mind telling my legs to move to avoid the pain, he still managed to whip me. However, with much humiliation, I found myself leaning into the whip, my body betraying my mind. Eventually, with pain searing throughout my body, I passed out.

I awoke in a soft, feathery bed. A woman was putting salve onto my wounds. I tried to move around but found that I was tied to the bed. The seemingly kind woman spoke to me, telling me that I was now Clark's woman and that if I knew what was good for me I would behave myself and listen carefully to him. She said that tomorrow he planned on taking me back to my family’s land to live there with him. Oh, God, how would I ever survive being alone with him? Hearing a noise from the other room, the woman left, leaving me to think about my future and the strange feelings stirring in my stomach.

Lying there, my mind began to wander to my bindings. My legs were stretched wide and my arms were above my head. My entire body ached. It was when I began looking at my body, seeing all the welts, that I realized I was naked and it dawned on me that the woman actually saw my nakedness. My whole body became redder than it was from the previous night's whipping. "Oh, God, I can’t do this!" I thought to myself.

The woman came back into the room, with a smirk on her face, she leaned over me and roughly felt my private area. “No, don’t,” I shouted. Immediately Clark stormed into the bedroom, his eyes full of anger. Coming to the bed, he grabbed each nipple and pulled them so hard that my back arched and I yelped in pain. Smack, he hit me across the face, while stilling pulling on my left nipple.

“Don’t you ever say the word no again, you hear me woman!” He yelled. I couldn’t answer, I was in shock and disbelief. Smack, again he hit me in my face. “Answer me!”

“Y, y, yes Clark I understand,” I stuttered between tears.

He immediately let go of my nipple and shoved his fingers deep in my pussy. I bit my lips to prevent myself from yelling from the rough intrusion into my sex. Looking at the woman, Clark commented on how wet I was and how he felt confident he would be able to train me “just right.” Something about their expression –a knowing glance to each other with a smirk that seemed to indicate they knew a secret that would soon become all too familiar to me.

Once again, my body had betrayed me. All I could do was close my eyes, trying to enter my own solitude until I was left alone in the room. I was left for hours. I couldn’t tell the actual time, but I knew by the shadows dancing on the walls, that hours had elapsed. By this time, I needed to pee badly and my arms and legs were beyond numb. As the woman entered the room, I pleaded with her to release me.

“Let me ask Clark,” she responded and with that, she left the room.

Clark entered the room and began to untie me. Grabbing my hair, he helped me to stand. Not being able to feel my legs, I had no choice but to lean on him. With surprising gentleness, he walked me to the main room of the house. Pointing to a pot on the floor, he told me to pee. Embarrassment engulfed me once again. My arms sluggishly went around my breasts to cover what little I could.

“Please Clark, not the pot, and not in front of anyone,” I begged him.

“Oh really. Fine, I won’t make you.” With that said, he swung me over his shoulder and walked outside. I was stunned and didn’t even consider fighting back. He walked towards the woods and thankfulness was my only thought. Like a sack of feed, he swung me off his shoulder and pushed my head down between his legs, making me bend at the waist. As he began to walk forward, I began to walk backwards, pleading for him to release the tight grip he had on my head. All I heard was laughing and then I felt him reach over my back and spread my ass cheeks.

“Oh my God, no,” I screamed.

“You telling me no again?” I heard him yell. “You will pay for that.”

With that, I felt something go between my legs. He was moving my ass to align with something. Tearing pain went from my pussy to my toes as I felt him shove me onto a branch of a tree – pushing me onto it steadily until it was firmly planted deep inside my womanhood. From somewhere he had a rope and tied it around my neck, wrapped it around each of my legs, and tied my hands to my ankles. He then pulled the rope behind me around my waist and then around the tree. I was left like this, bent over, a branch up my pussy, legs spread wide, wrists tied to my ankles and tied tightly to a tree so that I wasn’t able to pull away from the branch.

“See, now you can pee whenever you wish, and like you asked, not in a pot,” he said with a nasty laugh. I was left there for the remainder of the day and into the night. I tried to hold me pee, so I wouldn’t pee on myself and have to stand in the nasty pee dirt, but after awhile I couldn’t hold it any longer, I was forced to pee. It trickled down, splashing on my face as it hit the muddy peed on ground. I began to cry.

The Mayfield’s woke early the next morning. They all helped Clark prepare for the journey to my home place. No one spoke to me or even offered to get me off the tree. My pussy was so sore, I knew it was ruined and felt sure I was bleeding from rawness. My back and legs were long past the feeling stage and I was covered with bites from the little insects that were attracted to my pee.

Finally, after several hours Clark came to me. He said he was going to prepare me for the journey to our new home. Full of fear, I knew I had to follow even his simplest directions. Untying me, he told me to get up. As quickly as I could, which was slow due to being in the same position for so long, I followed him. He told to me that we were to leave and I must say goodbye to the family. I walked behind him towards the house.

Before we got to it, he turned to me and very calmly told me to stick a finger in my ass. Startled, I refused, and as fast as I could think, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me over to the outside table where he bent me over. My body screaming from the soreness of my previous bondage and my mind freaking at what he was going to do. My pussy felt swollen and so open to him, yet it was wet. I felt it dripping down my legs, just as I felt my pee the night before splashing onto me.

One right after the other, he spanked my bottom brutally. I cried not only from the pain of the spanking but also from embarrassment. While spanking me, he told me I broke the main rule – to never refuse him, do what I was told when I was told, and that was why I had to be punished. He said he never would repeat that rule again, I knew there would never be a need.

When we finally got to the family, no one seemed to notice that I was naked with a finger up my ass, or that my bottom was a hot red from the spanking I just received. They busied themselves making last minute adjustments to the loaded wagon. Eventually, Clark came to me and told me to put my hands behind my back. He tied them together, and then put a blindfold on me.

Scared, I questioned him. Immediately he slapped both breasts. I tried to move. He kept slapping my breasts, asking me when I was going to learn. Realizing what I must do, I stood still. The slapping stopped, but it was too late. My poor breasts were burning from the smacks, and they felt as swollen and bruised as my pussy.

Muttering under his breath, he attached a rope around my waist. I heard a tearing sound and then felt something being stuffed into my mouth. Clark said they were my old bloomers and since I wasn’t allowed to wear them anymore, they would make a good gag. He said he didn’t want to hear from me on the way home.

Once again scared from the unknown, I stood silently naked. I heard them say their goodbyes and then felt a tugging on the rope. I could not see nor speak as I was led toward home. It was several miles away and I tried to let the wagon lead me. Occasionally, I would stumble and fall. Clark would slow the wagon or stopping now and then so I could regain my balance.

Weak from exhaustion, I couldn't seem to hold my balance and after several times of stumbling, I heard Clark mutter to himself and felt the wagon stop and him get out. I shivered as I felt him approaching me. He retrieved something from the back of the wagon, and walking to me, tugged my right nipple, wrapped a piece of twine around it tightly and then did the other nipple. I groaned in pain, but knew better than to say anything. I lunged forward as he pulled on both pieces of twine, bumping into him.

Grabbing me, he pulled my head back by my hair, removed my gag and kissed me roughly, digging his tongue deep in me, licking the whole of my mouth. I melted into his arms, kissing him back, but why? I had never felt this way. Pulling his self away from me, I felt numb. I didn’t understand what I was feeling.

He told me that since I was having trouble walking upright he would help me some by tying the twine to the wagon, so I would be less likely to stumble and fall. Panicking, I moved forward as he got into the wagon. I heard that awful swish of the reigns and heard the horses as they once again began our journey. My breasts were suddenly pulled taunt; I was in extreme pain, my nipples felt like they were ripped away. I tried hard to keep my balance. Every once in a while, I would stumble and hear him mutter something under his breath. After some time, we came to a stop. I was screaming into my gag from the pain; long ago, miles behind me, I just knew I had lost my nipples.

He got off the wagon and removed the twine from my nipples. Not being able to rub and soothe myself, I fell to the ground from the intense pain. He picked me up and carried me over to the well. Bending me over he pulled my arms up from behind and tied them to the bucket crank above the well. Leaving me there, bent over, in my misery, I heard him unload the wagon. My breasts felt cooled and soothed as they were pressed against the cool rocks of the well. Still crying, I prayed to God to help me, to give me the strength to get through this.

After hours of being tied to the well, hearing him moving around, fixing things the way he wanted, he came for me. Unbeknownst to me, he had collected the buckets of rainwater my father had sat out. He poured the water over me and began to scrub my body with harsh soap. Being tied in the bent position and naked, I had no way of protecting myself. He started with my hair, washing then rinsing. He scrubbed my back, and reaching underneath me, scrubbed my still tender and sore breasts. He then kicked my feet apart and using his fingers washed my very swollen and tender sex. I couldn’t hold back any more, I screamed from the burning the soap produced on my tender spots. However, this time he didn’t say anything to me, he let me sob and scream my pain.

He stuck a finger up my asshole. Pushing as far as he could into me, he moved his finger around, I moaned my displeasure and pain between the tears, wiggling to get away. I should have known better. Pulling away from me, I again got another spanking, this time with a twig from a branch. He told me he was going to start with fifty and every time I didn’t follow the rule, the spankings would increase by twenty-five. Knowing not to move, I took my spankings. I knew my bottom was red as I could feel the heat radiating from it. I counted each spank to myself. Finally, he reached fifty and my legs collapsed. Leaning me more securely over the well, he told me he just wanted me cleaned out and since I didn’t seem to like to be clean, he would have to fuck me outside in the dirt.

I was now very scared; I wasn’t able to protect myself. I heard him go into the cellar and then return. Kicking my feet apart, he jammed another finger into my asshole, but this time he had something on his finger. It felt cold and slimy. Stepping back, he took both hands and separated my red ass cheeks. A rush of embarrassment shot throughout my body. I knew that the rest of my body was as red as my tender breasts, beaten ass and swollen pussy.

Removing his hands from my cheeks, he stepped back and took off his pants. He came closer to me and I felt his manliness rub my cheeks and then move up between them. It didn’t feel so bad, him rubbing himself on me. For some unknown reason I started to move with him, swaying back and forth, relaxing a bit. I felt him separate my cheeks again, tensing up we stopped moving. Suddenly, without warning I felt him trying to push his cock into my ass. I screamed with the unbearable pain searing through me. He pulled himself back and tried again, pushing, shoving himself, and trying to go where nothing has ever entered.

Muttering again, I felt him pull back and again try to enter me, with great force he continued, my asshole fighting him the entire way. Finally, my hole gave in. He slammed into me as I screamed in agony and tried to pull away. Telling me I was to call him Master, he grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around hips, not letting me go. He pounded me, slamming me into the well, burning into me his thick hardness. For unrelenting minutes he continued. Finally, my body gave into him. I moved in his rhythm; the pleasure taking away from the pain. I started to feel him, feel his masterfulness.

Weak in the knees after my first sexual experience, Clark carried me into the cabin that once belonged to my father. Lying in bed, I fell fast asleep. The next morning Clark woke me before dawn, but I just rolled over, my sore muscles not wanting to get up. Angrily, Clark stormed over to the bed and pulled me up. Roughly placing me over the table my father had built, he began to spank, I knew the number – seventy-five. I also knew I had to take it. After the spanking, he did not speak but instead walked out to the barn. I stood up, wiped my eyes, and realized that I had broken the rule, I knew I deserved the punishment.

Calling me to the barn, my mind began to think of where I could run away to, but there was no one. I heard my father’s words to trust in him, that he knew best. I had to believe in those words. As I opened the door, I saw Clark waiting by the barn door.

“Crawl to me,” he hollered. Down on my knees, I made my way to the barn, Clark watching me the entire time. Placing a collar around my neck, then a rope to the collar, he led me to the edge of the barn.

“Squat and pee,,” he commanded. Obediently I squatted and peed. Looking up to him, I could see the grin on his face.

Still on my knees, I crawled, following him into the barn. He led me to one of the stalls that had been freshly cleaned. I noticed a table in the middle of the stall.

“Up,” was his only word. I climbed on the table and laid on my back. With a kindness that I didn’t expect, he began to tell me what he expected.

“Each day, before breakfast, you are to crawl to your piss corner and squat to pee. Then you will come in here and get on the table. I want you to pull your legs up and spread wide. There you will stay until I come for you. Do you understand?” He asked.

“Yes Master, I do,” I responded to him.

“Good, now in position.” With those words, I pulled my legs as far as I could over my head and spread them wide. My sex was still sore, but that didn’t stop him. I saw him spread lard on his hand and then he began to insert it. One finger at a time he stretched me. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing myself not to scream out from the pain. His words were kind. He wanted me stretched to prepare myself for childbirth. Steadily he pushed more and more of his fingers into me. His soothing words urging me to relax and push back. I felt as if I was being split, but for some reason, I wanted this. I wanted him in me.

“You did well with this today and we will do this daily until you take my whole hand,” he said.

My mind was in a blur, the longing of my now empty pussy, yet the humiliation of having to endure such a perverse act. I felt him pull out of my pussy, then, something was going into my ass.

“Each day you will be plugged with this wooden plug I made for you,” he calmly stated as he gently pushed. My ass stretched, way beyond what it had the day before. Tears sprang from my eyes as he pushed and pushed the plug in. I felt my hole being stretched over each millimeter of the intruder until at last I felt it fall into place. Relief came over me. I closed my eyes, wondering how in the world I was going to be able to take the plug for any length of time.

While my mind was adjusting to the fullness of my ass, Clark began stuffing my pussy. Looking at him in a manner of disbelief, even he had to grin.

“It’s just a potato baby, you can take it.”

Now fuller than I ever had been, Clark said I had one more thing to do before I was allowed to start my day. With those words, he began to tie each leg and arm to the side of the stall. I was now stretched completely – ass, pussy and body. He moved to the head of the table and pulled me so my head was hanging down. Putting his cock right at my mouth, he instructed me in the art of pleasing my Master.

After my morning lesson, I hurriedly began breakfast. By the time he finished in the barn and returned to the cabin, I had bacon, eggs and biscuits waiting for him. Smiling, he walked over to me and held me. He took my chin in his rough hands and gently lifted it, making me look him in the eyes. He said how nice breakfast looked and gave me a long, wet, smothering kiss. I responded with my naked body, pressing against his strong body. He told me to get to the bed and wait for him. Anxiously I followed his directions while he again left for he barn.

He returned with some rope and began to measure the roping. I just laid there, wondering what he was up to. He then told me to spread myself out. He took my hands and tied the rope around my wrists then tied it to the headboard. He then took my right ankle and tied the rope around it then pulled my ankle under me until my ankle was on the back of my thigh. He tied them tightly together, binding my leg. He did the same with the other leg and then spread them uncomfortably wide. Taking more rope, he wrapped it around my right thigh and tied the other end of the rope to the bed frame. He did the same with my left thigh, leaving me spread wide for him, my sex pointed out and up, opened for him. Carefully, I felt him insert his fingers into my pussy and pull the potato out.

Laying it on the table beside us, he stood up and started to undress. I never saw a man fully naked and I watched closely. I saw his large manliness standing straight up and out, hard and ready. Seeing the beautiful man in front of me, I knew I wanted him to be my Master. Slowly he moved in between my legs. Taking his fingers, he gently worked on my swollen sex until I was wet with lust. Getting up from the bed he told me that before he would have me, I would have to beg for it.

I looked up at him and said, “Please Master, take me to be yours. I need you to be inside me and to fill me with your beautiful manliness.” Smiling he responded by moving over top of me and with one shove he was all the way in me. I cried out at the suddenness of it all. Frustrated because I couldn’t move with his rhythm I moaned loudly. I then remembered I shouldn’t make such noises and quickly closed my lips lightly. He stopped for a second and laughingly said that he didn’t mind me making noises during our lovemaking.

We never did eat warm biscuits that day, but stayed in bed, learning each other's body and needs. He moved me in different positions, I loved every one of them. He again used my asshole and I cherished it. He pinched and pulled on my nipples and breasts, almost making me scream in pleasurable pain. I knew from that day forward that my father made the right decision. I needed a man, but more important I needed a Master.

graphix
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Any Comments? Has anyone read this?

Good.. bad... alright... I'll take anything!

theladystouch
04-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Any Comments? Has anyone read this?

Good.. bad... alright... I'll take anything!

Hello, Graphix,

Thank you for sharing your story. You have a great imagination, and are very good at describing imagery.

Have you considered the Writer's Block? There, experienced writers give you writing assignments, then offer suggestions on how you can improve your work.

If you just want to share your work, you can post it at the BDSM Library, where most viewers go to look for new stories to read. They can also offer you feedback and review your stories.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Red Dragon {mpellegrino}
04-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Aloha Graphix.

This would not usually be the kind of story I would read.After I had read it I found I had enjoyed it.

I felt it could have been a much longer tale and wanted to know what period it was set in and much more about the relationships involved. I felt the story had a great plot and I did find it easy to read.

Though anal insertions are not a particular pleasure of mine I was intrigues and the fisting to was interesting to me and something I have not persued in stories before.

Overall it is well laid out, great plot and exciting to read. I would only like it to be longer so it could be fleshed out more.

Thank you so much for this.

Dragon. Mahalo xx

SirTimothyk
07-13-2008, 06:22 AM
graphix,
very nice. I like it. nice historical setting. I would change the title to something like, Marriage ritual. Marriage nite.

Clevernick
07-13-2008, 07:12 PM
This forum will be better for fast feedback from now on. I'll be checking it every other day to see if anything new needs feedback. More to come...

Virulent
07-13-2008, 10:08 PM
I liked it Graphix! I loved the stretching and the submission. Thanks!

Eponine
07-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Graphix-

It was a hot story. It had some creativity to it- like the way he made her walk backwards to the tree branch in the beginning- i would love to see more of that.
That was very arousing.

You did a good job bringing the wife's emotional transition from fearful resistance and shock smoothly to peaceful acceptance and happiness at the end.

good job :)

Shwenn
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Here are a few thoughts. These are the sorts of things I think about and worry about in the endless draftings of my own stories.

You seem a bit timid about getting criticism. Let me just say this before you read on. The last thing I want you to do is to take every comment I make as truth. These are all opinions. It is your job to convince yourself whether or not you agree. Use what you agree with and trash the rest. Got it?

I have had some of my work published but I've only ever been paid in copies. I'm no kind of authority.

I've only done the first bit. If you find this helpful, I can do more.

"Sadly, I walked from the only bedroom into the front of our cabin..."

What does 'sadly' really mean? Unpack 'sadly'. Show us 'sadly' without using the word.

"The preacher looked over at me one last time and, without saying a word, left. Clark walked over and took my arm, pulling me towards the barn. I tried to fight, I kicked and hit, but to no avail, he was too strong."

Why does she suddenly fight? What's up with the sudden fear? It isn't unbelievable, I just want a reason for it. This is a good opportunity to show us a little more about who she is and how she thinks. But, honestly, wouldn't it make more sense if she fought when she saw he meant to bind her?

"My mind was racing..."

Cliche. Lose it. I can see that you are a better writer than this so it reads a little lazy.

"while stilling pulling on my left nipple."

You see the mistake here, I'm sure.

"Like a sack of feed, he swung me off his shoulder..."

This is brilliant. Don't take it out, no matter what. 'Sack of feed', it's almost onomonopiea. It just sounds brute.

"It trickled down, splashing on my face"

It wouldn't splash if it were trickling. See what I mean?