PDA

View Full Version : I've been promoted!

Mr.FixIt
04-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Thank you Russell, J-Go, Amber, silver9, warbaby, stripedangel, & others for what you have helped me to understand!

My wife/sub has been self-procalaiming herself as My slave for some time now, (on this site included), and I haven't quite understood/accepted the gravity of the titles and responsibilities (I was newly satisfied being her Dom). She also pushed me to be her Dom, which I have long since realized that I should have fallen into role of much earlier in our relationship--but everything happens for a reason. After reading the slave contract that Russell posted I realized that My sub, stripedangel, and I have already agreed to a strikingly similar contract that We drafted Ourselves. She has been my slave, she has already given that to Me.

What I didn't realize is that she already was my slave--it's a much more smooth transition than I expected. I could have claimed this at any time--years ago. We have a lot of lost time to make up for and I have a lot of work to do.

Post if you want to...but I am celebrating...it's almost like getting married all over again!

angelic.zest
04-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Thats great to hear, Congrats to you and stripedangel!!

butterflySlave4u
04-11-2008, 08:20 AM
...congradulations to you both!...and yes, there truly is magic in owning that title, especially when bestowed upon you by O/one that you care so deeply about....

DowntownAmber
04-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Congrats! Don't know how J or I helped, but we're glad to have been a part of it!

Warbaby1943
04-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Congratulations and have a great time

jeanne
04-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Congratulations to you both! :)

sub84
04-11-2008, 09:36 AM
congratulations to you both.

crazy_grrluk
04-11-2008, 10:22 AM
ah... it was right in front of you the whole time... smiles

congrats to both of you

cg

J-Go
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I think a spanking is in order!!! Huray!

Ozme52
04-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Yes. A spanking.

Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.

Nuns: And me. And me too. And me.

Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. And after the spanking, the oral sex.

(Gotta love Python)

cadence
04-11-2008, 04:11 PM
congratulations to you both!!!

stripedangel
04-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Congrats! Don't know how J or I helped, but we're glad to have been a part of it!

You helped Master understand that there is a difference between a slave and a submissive.

He's a natural, y'all, he just didn't get the "education" that i had gained from the internet (since he has to work and all). Signing up here did a lot for us, since now, he is more able to talk to others and read posts, etc. Real people in the same situation make all the difference.

J-Go and Amber, your posts helped him to tie together the little bits of info that had been floating. Master was able to see it all in action. Here in bum-flukked-middle-of-nowhere, there are not many folks openly into BDSM...

Our culture is completely different, as we all know...and it helps a lot if one can be immersed in it, to gain the necessary understanding of it. No matter how much i tell him, it's not the same as being there.

Just goes to show that you leave an impression, whether you intend to or not.

Thanks again.

casie1124
04-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Oh many congrats......

Logic1
04-12-2008, 04:23 AM
Right under the nose haha
well my congratulations to the both of you :)