PDA

View Full Version : HardSkill - INTRO

Venom
04-12-2008, 01:42 PM
"Take them off! TAKE THEM OFF!"

The platinum blonde thrashed around on the gynaecological chair where her naked body was tightly strapped to.

The stocky man had made sure that the crocodile clamps were crushing just the tips of his victim's nipples to maximise the pain. Nontheless she couldn't shake off the screw-tightened jaws, thanks to their viciously serrated profiles. Being an established spe******t for extended methods of questioning, the Truthfinder was leading his charming date down the road of pain in a steady, unyielding pace. He had started with strong rubber cords around her breasts' bases to give her milkies a healthy purple colour.

After her pleading her begging had come, but the fun only had started with her screaming. She had been in good voice when he had tenderised her dramatically swollen breasts with the cane, paying special attention to the nipples.

Done with the tit'n'nipple caning, he had presented her the clamps.

"Noo! Please nooo! I'll let you fuck me! I'll suck you! I'll do everything you want!"

"But you are already doing everything I want - exempt talking."

"BUT HOW?! I DON'T KNOW IT! How could I talk?!"

The same old story, cried out by all his guests. Sooner or later they all changed their minds.

Time to raise the fun factor. Wires were running from the torturous tools to a small control box near the interrogation chair. Not much imagination was needed to make out their purpose.

Each clamp's jaw was an own electrode, so the current would be led through the nipple individually and couldn't flow through the heart. Since the short way through the trapped flesh offered just a low electrical resistance, high voltage wasn't needed.

A low buzz got audible, but was instantly covered by the young woman's howl. She bucked and jerked as the current was licking her nipples, her muscles moving gracefully under her sweat-glossy skin.

High voltage wasn't needed, but, of course, it could be used!

The clamped flesh, already between dark red and dark blue from its former abuses, started to change its colour anew. A dirty violet appeared, but was soon broke by whitish blisters.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! PLEEEEEAAAAASEEE!"

She screamed and screeched like an authentic innocent, her tear-

stained face showed the deep beauty only true suffering could give to a woman. But still she was holding back. At least her mind did so. Not her body: she lost control over her bladder.

He gave her some more volts, now really cooking her nipples from the inside. They sizzled most nicely, and smoke gave its tangy scent to the air.

"WHHAAAAAARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

"Talk, sugarmouth!"

But she just kept on squealing, her long bleached hair whirling around while her nipples got crispy; carbonised to black nubs.

Finally the Truthfinder switched off the current to not lose her.

He rejected the idea to grill her nipples again. Too many nerves had been destroyed during the sexy cooking lesson. But he wasn't willing to become unfaithful to electricity.

It wasn't by mere coincidence that Miss Hydrogen Peroxide was held in this not so ladylike position on the gynaecological chair.

Her womanhood as an defenceless target in front of him, the Truthfinder produced a third wired clamp and tickled her clitoris with the metal tip.

"NNGGOOOOHHHH!"

The lovely one started to scream even before the clamp really touched her. So the burly man gave her a reason to cry.

While the jaws were closing around her nerve-rich flesh, a rapid rhythm of short screeches escaped her sensual mouth as she shrieked with every breath. This changed into a constant, inhumanly high-pitched howl when the sharp teeth broke her skin and sank into most sensitive meat.

The Truthfinder stopped turning the screw only when even the serrations' bases were imbedded in her clitoris.

"OH PLEEEASE! Take it awaaAAYYYY!"

Her voice became so shrill that he considered gagging her, but then decided not to.

His next item was a thin stainless steel rod, three millimetres thick, maybe twenty centimetres long and fitted with a single wire at the handle end. Parting her vulva with two fingers a little more, he put the rod's tip to her urethral orifice.

"Still nothing you want to tell me, honey?"

"Please believe me! I doOOOOUUUUAAAAAAHHHH...!"

He had rammed the rod with one swift thrust at least two or three centimetres up her urethra.

"Oh, sorry. Did you say something?"

He pulled the metal stick halfway out, then pushed it back with the same savage vigour as before. Satisfied with the amount of pain this action caused the poor woman, he started to brutally fuck her urethra with the probe. The tight canal, not made for such an intrusion, got inflamed in hideous pain while the rod was doing its abrasive work. Each time the Truthfinder pulled out the probe, he noticed that its surface was carrying a thin layer of blood.

Finally, when her cries died down a little, he gave her almost the full half of the probe, ripping open the internal sphincter urethrae. Far into the bladder the metal was rammed until its tip punctured the bladder's opposite wall.

The pain was excruciating, so deep inside her body and so close to her core. That an most serious inflammation would follow this internal damage was the least of her problems.

With the probe properly in place the Truthfinder could subject his whimpering victim to a new round of coercive measures.

Too bad that she had shaven her pussy. He would like to know her real hair colour...

"Your precious clitty is about to being roasted, and this is going to be a thousand times worse than what happened to your nips."

"NOHOOhooo! I don't know ANYTHING! I SWEAR! I would tell you!"

"Oh, candybum! You could spare you so much pain..."

At first, he chose a procedure similar to the nipple torture. The current streaming through her most female spot dragged the nerves of her whole abdomen into hellfire. Blisters appeared on the glowing flesh while the faked blonde was screaming herself into frenzy.

He paused ruining her clitoris, giving her a chance to talk.

The little painslut let it expire.

So the Truthfinder changed to an even more persuasive variation: the use of only one jaw in combination with the urethra probe nearly tore her lower body apart. Infernal cramps destroyed the last bonds of sanity as the whole path of electricity, from her urethra to her clitoris, was seared.

"Just start talking, and it all will end."

"I CANNOT! I CANNOT! ICANNOTICANNOTICANNOTICANNOTICANNOT...!"

"Then let me help you."

A quantity of urine was still or again inside her bladder, and the Truthfinder knew exactly what would happen to it if he raised the voltage some more.

Her insane shrieks reached new dimensions as the urine inside her bladder started to boil.

Hysterical screams were cracking her voice when she broke down.

The once again successful torturer shut off the current and waited until muddled words were forming from her incoherent wailing. Nevertheless it was hard for him to get all details of her stammered confession.

Rubberwolf
04-26-2008, 12:58 PM
It would only be rude for me not to review one of yours. After all, I have shown you mine :)

Overall, it is not bad. It gets to the action quite quickly, which I find can work against you. At the moment, we have nothing invested in the female. We are watchers at the side of a road who witness two cars about to have an accident. Although tragic, we have nothing invested in the central charactors of the drama.

So the description is good, but I would like to see more of the human element. This is, however an introduction. I assume that, having wett our apetite, you are now going to introduce a central charactor whose adventures we will follow as her course converges, like a Greek tragedy, inevitably towards the toturer.

Anyway, fine opening chapter. It should be interesting to see how where you go with this.

Venom
04-26-2008, 03:51 PM
It would only be rude for me not to review one of yours. After all, I have shown you mine :)

Indeed a nice formulation...

It was never intended to bring in human elements. The blonde is just a nameless victim, the whole Intro - I have to say it - just a bait to capture readers. This passage isn't necessary for the storyline and has only a formal value.

Clevernick
06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
I just love how the name of a certain oft-marketed drug was asterisked out.

Venom
06-07-2008, 05:04 AM
I haven't noticed it till now...:)

Clevernick
06-07-2008, 05:10 AM
This intro might be good for catching people's attention on Google Groups, when they have their pants already down and are browsing with one hand. But for me personally I need more emotional investment in a character (preferably both characters) before I can enjoy reading a scene like that.

Venom
06-07-2008, 12:47 PM
The whole scene is just a teaser; the blonde victim doesn't appear in the main story, and the Truthfinder will show some (just a little) more details of himself , but isn't a main character, too.

Originally, the Intro was written subsequently to the story.