PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare in the Woods

Beatrice
04-13-2008, 02:23 PM
The large family sedan pulled over to the side of the road as it passed through the dense woods. The first to step out was Laura Darling. She was a slightly plumpish woman in her late thirties. Her dark hair fell in curls down the back of her neck. She was dressed in a dark blue woman's suit with a skirt that ended slightly above the knee, a blouse that well displayed her ample busts, shiny black high heels and a pair of dark silk stockings. "I'll head up the road and see if I can find a gas station," she said to those she was leaving behind as she walked forward into the darkness.

The next to get out, after Laura had gone some way up the road, was Ashley Taylor. Ashley was the daughter of Laura's lover, Bernice Taylor, and one of the stars of her soccer team. A star athlete, Ashley was a pretty girl but also one with some real muscle on her and her powerful arms and legs could be seen clearly in her small soccer uniform. Ashley tossed her brown hair behind her back as she stared off after her "mother-in-law," a woman she had never particularly cared for. Ashley was traveling with two of her teammates, the short red-headed Emily and the leggy brunette Mary Beth. She was also travelling with her mom, her spoiled blond system Susan and her sister's frizzy haired friend Hannah.

Laura, meanwhile, had passed out of sight of the car. She heard a strange sound in the woods nearby. "Hello?" she called out. "Is anyone there?"

SAE
04-16-2008, 04:16 PM
It was always a red letter day when a car broke down in the woods. Ken had lived there for some two years now and this was only the fourth in all that time. Each of the other three though had only had a small smattering of females. It always provoked a fight. There were four of them now. There was never enough girls to go round. Ken, being the last to arrive and also the weakest always missed out. He had tortured and fucked one of the guys in the last car but it didn't satisfy him one bit. This time looked like it would be very different. He called over his companion.

Al was direct comparison to Ken's small pale frame. He was tall black and very muscular. Even five years living in the woods, hiding out after the rape and murder of his own sister, had not withered him.

There were two more men in their little gang. A white man named Gus who had been Als accomplice in the hideous crime against his sister and Virago. Virago had always been there it seemed. Hoone knew how long he had been there or how he had ended up there. Virago was a man of few words. His mental state had suffered for beibg too long in the woods and it made him. by far the most dangerous member of the gang.

For the moment though there was just Ken and Al watching their latest prey arrive. They got excited as they watched the females get out of the car. They counted excitedly. Seven. More than enough to go round. Ken was sure to get himself some of the action this time. Starting he hoped with the older dark haired woman who had set off on her own. He made a whistking noise as she approached where he was hidden.
"Hello?" she called out "Is anyone there?"

Ken reacted but Al was faster. He pulled the woman into the woods without anyone from her group seeing. He had her down on the floor his knees pinning her legs slightly apart. Something storred in Ken as he noticed the white of her pamties. Als hand was clamped over the woman's mouth. Al quickly and easily flipped her over and secured her hands with twine. It never ceased to amaze Ken how fast his companon was at securing victims. He had by now removed the panties and stuffed them into her mouth. He was adding more twine and hanging her from a high branch of one of the trees.

"I see you''ve started already" Ken turned round to see Gus satnding grinning behind them. Let me add to the party. He was carrying a young girl dressed in some sort of sports outfit. She was unconscious.
"She was a bit powerful this one. I had to knock her out cold." He laid her down on the floor and got to work with the twine securing her in a perfect hogtie.
"Theres five more of them" he smiled "We need a plan"

Just then a wild eyed man of about 50 years of age eruoted from the dense woods. "Women!!" he shouted and ran out into the opening carrying a crudely fashioned club. He started sraight after the remaining women.

Virago did not believe in plans.

Beatrice
04-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Laura opened her mouth to scream as she was jerked into the woods. The breath left her in a whoosh as her soft, older body was knocked firmly to the ground. She felt knees digging into her soft thighs, holding them apart at about the spot where her stockings gave way to her soft flesh, her skirt largely pulled up now. The white of her panties was visible from the right angle. She opened her mouth to make another attempt at screaming but a hand closes firmly on those red painted lips. In another moment, her hands were tightly bound. The hand was soon replaced by her own panties. Her brown eyes widened as she felt the soft fabric forced in, pressed past her teeth and spilling into the corners of her warm, wet mouth. In another moment, she was hanging from the tree.

Ashley has fought like a wildcat. Her muscles were a match for many grown men. She was soon knocked out cold. The muscled girl was soon thrown over a shoulder, her tight ass presented upwards and her shorts riding up a little over those powerful thighs. She was then dumped back down and hogtied. The others ran when they saw the man coming.

SAE
04-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Gus silently cursed Virago as he watched all Hell break loose. The man was definitely a loose cannon. They owed him a lot though. He had been here first, living in the woods longer than any of them knew. He had welcomed them and showed them how to survive. He had made the rape and tortore of Al's sister, Micheala, almost worth it. He allowed himself to briefly think of Micheala. Strung up and screaming as Al shoved a red hot poker up her ass. He looked down at the hogtied soccer player. There was spmething about her that reminded him of Michaela. The way she had fought them. She had plenty spirit. He liked that. He liked to break it. The girl started to come round. He kicked her in the ribs. If the other women heard her scream it would heighten their fear even more.

Virago had made a beeline straight for the red headed girl. He loved redheads. For some reason they always seemed to squirm more when he hurt them. She was quick but Virago was much faster and more athletic than his appearance suggested. He took a flying leap and brought her down. She struggled and squirmed beneath him but that just served to heighten his arousal. He clamped a large hand over her mouth then closed off her nostrils with the other. \He enjoyed the extra squirming before she eventualy passed out.

Al and Ken were running after the other women. Ken was sure at least some of them would get away. There were too many of them. He mangaged to trip the frizzy haired girl and knock her out with a blow to the temple.

Al had secured the older woman. He hadsomehow managed to secure her to him and was dragging the screaming woman along as he chased down the others. One of the two remaining girls must have been this ones daughter. She was screaming frantically at her to run.

He wished he had been looking into her eyes when Gus appeared at the otherend of the clearing with his large gun. He shot it into the air and them pointed it at the prone frizzy haired girl. He beckoned to the two remaining free girls.
"Come here or Ill blow her brains out"

Beatrice
04-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Ashley's eyelids started to peek open, revealing her soft, brown eyes. She opened her mouth as though to speak but then simply let out a loud yelp when she was kicked sharply in the ribs. She looked up at him, tossing her brown ponytail behind her. Those powerful arms and legs tugged sharply on her unyielding bonds. "Untie me this instant! Where's Laura?"

Emily, shortest of all the girls, was running like crazy. Her little soccer shorts rode up over soft, white thighs as her cleats pounded the ground and her arms pumped at her side for all they were worth. Then the creepy old man had lept and he landed, knocking her to the ground. She let out a scream and she kicked wildly, her cleats trying to connect with him. Her small hands balled into fists and she beat wildly at him as he grasped her. Her screams were silenced when his hand clamped over her mouth and then her nose. Her small body twitched wildly before her movements slowed and then ceased altogether.

Al had Bernice handcuffed to him. The older brunnette was quite athletic and the well-developed muscles of her legs and arms were left exposed by her black shorts, black tee and sneakers. "Run, Susan! Run!" she screamed as she tried to drag her sneakered feet on the dirt while Al pulled her along.

Hannah, a frizzy haired girl with dark hair and a rather rotund figure, was the slowest and was fairly easy to trip. She bounced a little on her belly as she went out like a light in her jeans and tee. Susan, a soft, short blond in a long green dress, wasn't running too fast and likely would have been caught anyway. However, Mary Beth's endless legs and her soccer uniform gave her some speed and she might have gotten away. However, as it was, both girls turned and raised their hands above their heads.

SAE
04-19-2008, 01:01 AM
The four men were pleased with their work. As they got their breath back, they were able to survey their new captives. They had brought them all back to the clearing and secured them in numerous ways. Bernice was hanging from a tree next to Laura. Her hands were tied in twine in the same fashion. Having established there was some bond between her and Susan, Gus had forced Susan to tell him that the woman was in fact her mother. He has thought it good irony to gag the older woman with her daughters panties which were secured by an overkill of tape.

Gus had also thought it good sport to force Susan to perform a slow striptease in front of her helpless mother. He was even more satisified that he was able to use the girls mother in able to illicit this. He had pulled out a sharp knife and held it to the older womans throat as Susan performed. He decided in an instant that he wanted this girl to be his.

She was blonde, and, Gus noted, a true blonde at that if her untrimmed bush was anything to go by. Her breasts were large and firm and he couldnt wait to torture them.
After the humiliation of her strip, he had had her strip the frizzy haired girl slowly and stand face to face with her.

The frizzy haired gril was not as attractive a prospect as Susan. her breasts were as large but fatty. He did not like larger girls himself but he knew Al would like her. And after all she was naked and helpless and that made any girl attractive.

Gus had made the two girls stand together facing each other. He had pressed them togethercso that there breasts were touching and had used some thick coarse rope to bind them togther. He had wrapped the rope round and round them many times un like they looked like a double headed mummy. All that was visible were their tits and asses. He had taken a long tube abnd make each girl suck on an end of it so they were effectively gagged and secured together.

Al had concentrated on the dark haired athletic one. He had made her walk over to the same tree that that Laura was hanging from and secured her to the trunk with her hands secrued at her sides. Her legs were bound together to the tree. he had left her fully clothed for now. He wanted the fun of stripping her later. He had left her ungagged then he could her begs and pleas. That had been the finest thing about the attack on his stuck up bitch sister hearing her beg him to fuck her after he had messed her face. up.

Virago hadnt wanted to give his girl up. He did not speak but made it clear that this girl was his propery
He had her pinned out on the floor. Her arms were secured wide to two stumps whic h were the right distance apart. her legs were secured apart by a long branch which did the job as a spreader bar. He let her scream as he began to strip her. He enjoyed hearing them.

Ken had the pick of the two older women. He could not choose between them. He thought he had seen somehing between them. A cursory glance. If these two were connected in some way it would be good to see them work on each other. He coudlnt decide which one to strip first.
Eeny meeny miny mo. His finger stopped at Laura.

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 10:59 AM
((OOC: I don't know who Al is with. If he's with Ashley, add a response to Mary Beth. If he's with Mary Beth, add a response to Ashley, who did talk last time too.))

Bernice bit down into her daughters sodden panties, struggling to make some noise of protest. Her cheeks were stuffed and tape was wrapped over her mouth again and again. Hanging painfully up in the tree, she kicked her sneakered feet at the air a little.

Laura had not been gagged quite so thoroughly. Her panties had simply been stuffed into her mouth. Even now, one eye on her love, she was pressing at the sodden mouth with her tongue. It was the shock of Ken pointing at her that let her give one last desperate push. The panties fell down at his feet. She smirked at him faintly. "I'm Laura. Can I at least know you're name before you fuck me?"

Hannah and Susan whimpered into the gag they shared. They were practically mummified with rope. They're hefty breasts were squished together and only their heads, tits and asses could even be seen. Susan's asked was pearly and perfectly rounded. Hannah's was large and the fleshy folds jiggled a little as they tried to stay upright.

Emily screamed for the first few minutes as she was stripped naked, spread out on the ground. After a moment, she quieted a little. "I'm Emily" she informed her captor.

SAE
04-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Ken smiled at Laura. "My name is not important. To you I'm your worst nightmare and that is all thats important. And i'm not going to fuck you. You're going to fuck me." He moved over to the girl in the hog tie and kicked her in the ribs. "Im assuming this is your daugher. She sure as hell looks like you." He lifted the hogtied girl with no efffort at all. He carried her over to the tree next to Laura where Bernice was hanging. He secured her to the trunk in the same way that Al had tied his bitch.

"Now Laura Ill show you why youre going to fuck me. " He took out a large hunting knife and started to cut off Amandas clothes. The two women were screaming in unison as he stripped her of not only her clothes but her dignity, piece by delicious piece. When the girl was completely naked he started to stroke her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. He turned to Laura. "Now you have a choice. You can hang there and watch me fuck your dayghter or i cna cut you down and you will fuck me with every hole youve got."

On his way up he idly stroked Bernices cunt through the fabric of her dress. "Dont worry old timer" he told her "I wont be forgetting you"

Nearby, Al was busy with the girl who was bound to Lauras tree. He had stripped her of her soccer uniform. He hadnt needed a knife he had just tore the kit fron her body with her bare hands. He looked at the name sewn on to the back of her soccer shirt. It just said Mary Beth number 8.
"Well Mary Beth. I reckon youve been a naughty girl." He looked at the terrified girl. "Abd naughty girls deserve punishment." He turned to Ken at the side of him. "What punishment you reckon?"
Ken smiled "I reckon this little girl here should choose." He pointed at Amanda. Then he spoke to her as he fondlkd her. "Pick a punishment for your friend here."

Gus looked on with pride at the two headed mummy he had created. The girls were rubbing againsy each other and obviously hated the fact. he reached down and took something from a bag. He showed the nipple clamp to the bigger girl first. "Right who gets this. Nod once for you twice for your friend.

Virago did not respond to Emily's imtroduction. His companions weren't even sure he had heard it. They looked on interested as he picked up a handful of soil and pushed it into her cunt.

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 10:22 PM
"I'd still like to know it," Laura said. "I want to at least know who's doing this to us and why." She shook her head. "No. She isn't my daughter. She's my step-daughter. Bernice is the biological mother." She narrowed her eyes as she watched what he did with Ashley. "Alright. I'll fuck you. Just let her go."

Ashley grunted sharply as his foot slammed once more into her ribs. "Cut it out!" She scowled as she was hoisted effortlessly off the ground and carried over to the base of the tree. He bent down and untied her tight hogtie, dragging her to her feet and forcing her to stand against the tree, arms at her sides and legs together. She was tied at ankles, knees, waist and torso and the ropes were wrapped all the way around the tree, pinning her in place. He then took the knife and stripped her, in the most humiliating fashion, of her jersey, then her shorts, then her bra, then her panties. She was left there in her socks, shinguards and cleats as well as her tight ropes. "Don't do it, Laura! Don't worry about me!" She looked over at Mary Beth. "A spanking."

Bernice grumbled into her tight gag as a hand pressed against the crotch of her denim shorts.

"I haven't been naughty," Mary Beth protested feebly as her long, athletic body was stripped naked.

Hannah's fat face nodded twice. She closed her eyes. Susan's blue eyes opened wide and she moaned into the shared gag.

Emily looked down as the rough dirt was worked into her sex. She closed her eyes tightly and let out a tormented sob, tugging at her bonds.

SAE
04-24-2008, 03:53 AM
Ken looked at Laura. "OK seeing as you're nice enough to be fucking me you should my name. It's Ken and that makes you Barbie. A little doll for me to play with. " He cut her down from the tree. He considered the situation for a while. "If you the step mother and she the mother..." It took a while for him to figure it out but when he got there a let out a large guffaw. "Hey lads we got ourselves a pair of lessers"

Al looked up from where he was fondling the one they had called Mary Beth. "Great they can put a show on for us afterwards." He turmed back to Mary Beth. "Your little friend there wants you to have a spanking." He untied her from the tree trunk and lassooed some rope around her neck fashioning it into a crude collar and leash. He led her by it to a fallen trunk further up the clearing. He laid her across it and passed the rope from her neck underneath it passing it between her legs and fastening it ot her tied hands. Her ass was in the air ready to be spanked. He pulled back his hand and brought it down on her young ass with a loud THWACK. He followed it up with another and then another. He liked the way her atheltes ass was finely toned and hardly moved as he spanked. "You have indeed been naughty little girl" he told her as he delivered the punishment "wandering half dressed into my woods".

Ken was distracted for a momaent by the scene of Al spanking the little athlete. He soon got his composure togther and turned back to Laura. "How about you give the boys and I a little striptease?" He wandered toward Bernice and pulled down her shorts and panties. He put his hand on her cunt. "I'm going to check just how wet you get watchung your girlfriend strip."

Al took this cue to stop spanking Mary Beth. "I'm going to watch the show" he told her "but dont worry you'll still get your spanking". He moved over to Ashley and cut the bonds of her hogtie. "It was your idea you get to continue her spanking".

Gus approached Susan with the clamp. "Your friend says you're to have this"
He looked directly into her eyes as he attached the clamp to her erect nipple. "Lovely blue eyes" he told her "Especially when they filled with fear"
He walked back round to Hannah with a tub of cream in his hand. "This is what you get for betraying a friend. He took a handful of tiger balm and rubbed it on each nipple.

Once Virago was satisfied that Emily's cunt was filled with soil he started on her ass.

Beatrice
04-27-2008, 12:55 AM
"Thank you," Laura said politely as she was cut down and her now not so shiny black high heels were once more planted on solid ground. She pulled her arms around in front of her and gently rubbed the wrists which had been so tightly bound. She began to slowly unbutton her jacket and slide it off, revealing a mature, moderately plump figure. The bluse followed. Then the heels. Then the skirt and bra. Her stockings were last.

Mary Beth stretched her long, bare limbs when her naked, athletic form was untied from the tree. She lowered her dark eyes as the rope was tied around her neck to form a collar. Her thighs and arms tensed a little, as though she had considered a fight but she made no move to resist physically. "I was just in my uniform," was all she said in response to the charges but the dejected girl nonetheless went where she was led and pressed her buxom chest and sleek belly against the trunk. She scowled again as she was retied and then let out a yelp as she was spanked, that firm ass turning red with each stroke.

Bernice kicked her bare, athletic legs as Ken took hold of her tiny shorts. Those sneakered feet tried their best to kick him as he wrested her shorts and panties from her. She stilled a little when they were gone and his hand settled over her rather bothered sex. "Mpphgg!" she protested into her tight gag.

Ashley frowned as she stretched. "What's in it for me?"

Susan's light blue eyes never moved from Gus although the terrified girl did give several hysterical whimpers into her shared gag. As he forced her and Hannah's breasts apart and attached the nipple, she let out a louder whimper. Hannah did the same as she was creamed.

Emily, her soft figure spread eagled on the ground, was whimpering as dirt was shoved brutally into her ass. "Why won't you talk to me?"

SAE
04-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Ken did not think he had ever been as aroused in his life. Wathcing the voluptuous woman strip as he rubbed Bernice's delicous cunt was getting too much for him. He called laura over to him. Placing his hand on Bernice's throat as a waning, he positioned Laura on all fours with her head rubbing against her lover's moist cunt. He moved to the back of her and licked his finger, before pushing it into her anus, lubricating it in preparation for what was to come. He used his large calloused hands to spread her butt cheeks and pressed his bursting cock against her precious hole.
"I'm going to fuck your ass" he told her "And while I do you're going to lick out this bitches cunt"

Al turned away from watching his friend. He found the scene very erotic but he had a sassy young girl to tame. He said nothing initially in reply to Ashley's impertinent question. He just grabbed hold of her by her breasts and threw her to the floor. He leapt on top of her pinning her to the ground. He slapped her face repeatedly before twisting her large erect nipples. He forced her naked legs apart with his knees, took his cock out and rubbed against her tight slit. "What's in it for you, bitch, is that if you whip your friend I wont go any futher.

Gus watched contentedly as the two girls struggked and squirmed against each other. He rummaged in Bernice's bag whihc was lying on the floor near them. He took an impressive diamond cursted dildo. "Looks like the old girl had a treat in store for her bitch" he smiled. He took the doldo and rubbed it against Hannahs plump creamy white ass, tracing the outlines of her anus with it. He then moved over to Susan and did the same. "Now then " he said "Which of you two young ladies wants this up her ass?"

Virago stopped stuffing soil into Emily's orifices as he heard her question. "OK girlie" he snarled rather than talked. It was a guttural half human half beast sound. "You want me to talk I'll talk. I have a choice for you to make. I need to shut up this naughty mouth of yours. Do I use more soil or do i use my huge cock?"

The other men stopped what they were doing for a moment. They looked at each other. It was unsual to hear Virago say so mich in one go. It meant he liked her: and for Emily that was very bad news.

SAE
04-27-2008, 03:30 AM

Beatrice
05-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Laura allowed her nude body to be positioned on her hands and knees, her soft curves trembling. She scowled as he touched the puckered whole of her ass. "I'd rather such a dick."

Ashley whimpered as she was forced roughly to the ground. Her cheeks were burning red as he slapped her. She started to cry, gradually growing into huge, uncontrolled sobs.

"Mphg! Mphg!" exclaimed Hannah and Susan into their shared gag.

"Your cock," Emily said.

SAE
05-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Ken smiled. He turned to Bernice. "You hear that dyke bitch. She prefers my cock to your dirty cunt. Unfortunaely my cock is going to be in her dirty arsehole. Anybody else willing to oblige?"

Al picked up Ashley from the floor and told her start to whipping Mary Beth or she would get the same as Ken was going to dole out to her step mum. "i'll have a spare ten minutes while this little slut whips her friend" He moved over to Laura and pulled his torusers down. Behind her Ken's trousers were already down and he was rubbing his cock along her ass crack.
"No lubrication Ken?" smiled Al
"Naw I can take it" he laughed "Mind you I dont know about her" With that the two men violated her together. Ken pushing his thick cock into her tight ass and Al thrusting his larger organ into her warm wet mouth.

Elsewhere, other holes were being similalry used. Virago had moved away from his activities with the soil and had his plump dick between Emily's luscious lips.
"Suck me dry bitch or it will more than soil going up your cunt"

Gus had chosen Hannah to receive the large dildo from Bernices handbag. He secretly preferred the plumper girl and wanted to break her as soon as possible. He wnted he plaible and be his to fuck and do whatever he wanted to. He took out Susan's gag and shoved the dildo in her mouth to lubricate it. He pushed it in and out almost breaking teeth in the process. Once he was satisfied he pulled the dildo form her mouth and went round to the back of Hannah. He rubbed her buttocks first, gently like a lover, then suddenly thrust the large item between her cheeks into her asshole. He pushed it in and out, slowly at first then working himself into a frenzy as her wobbling ass turned him on.
As he surveyed the scene around him It occured to him that everyones cock was getting action except his. He motioned to Ashley. "Come here little bitch and suck my cock"

Beatrice
05-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Bernice closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. She kicked her sneakered feet in protest. "Mphg! Mphg!" she protested behind the layers of tape wound tightly around her arrogant mouth.

"I'd rather get the same," Ashley insisted as Ken pulled her to her feet.

"I'd prefer lubrication," Laura says as the cock is rammed roughly up her ass without the slightest concern for what the slave wants. A moment later, she was silenced as another cock was shoved into her soft, moist, gaping mouth.

Emily, finally silenced, closed her lips around the huge cock which pressed itself into the depths of her drooling mouth.

Susan gagged around the dildo as it was shoved roughly down her delicate throat. "I'm hungry!" she demaned when it came out.

Hannah yelped around her gag as a dildo was roughly forced into that fat, virgin ass, splitting the tight hole wide. A trickle of blood ran down her ass.

SAE
05-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Gus stared at Ashley, "I told you to get over here and suck my cock" He stopped what he was doing to Hannah, leaving the dildo stuck into the plump girls ass. "There's severe punishment here for not doing as you're told" He started walking towards the tree where Bernice was tied. "On this occasion it will be your mother who gets the punishment."

He stopped in front of Bernice. Suddenly he slapped her face and then tore away her top clothes leaving her completely naked. He bent down and bit down hard on her nipple. He picked up a thick branch with thorns on and proceeded to shove it in her dry cunt. He looked at Ashley as he violated her mother.
"Do I get your blow job yet because Im starting on your sister next".

Ken and Al continued their double rape of Laura. Ken ploughing deep into her tight ass. Pushing hard and not letting up for a minute.

Al held her head tight as he pushed his occk in and out of her swet her wet mouth. Amazgngly the men came together filling both her holes at the same time.
"Now then Bitch" said Ken "Which one of us do you want in your cunt?"

Virago enjoyed the girl licking and sucking his huge cock. She was the best he had had for a long time and he had more amazing plans in store for her.

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 09:03 AM
"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Ashley screamed in alarm as she ran over there, her naked thighs tensing as she ran. "Don't hurt her!" She fell immediately to her knees, taking the cock in her powerful hand and bringing it to her mouth. She started to suck immediately.

Actually, Bernice still had her socks and sneakers on. Her eyes widened as he bit her nipple and the thorny branch was soon covered with blood from her sex. "Mphg! Mphg!" she started to sob hysterically into her tabe gag.

Laura swallowed the hot cum that poured into her mouth even as her virgin ass was spread ever wider and also filled with hot cum. "Ken," she answered miserably.

Emily muttered something around the huge cock filling her mouth, her lips and tongue shifting interestingly around it.

SAE
05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Gus was enjoying the feeling of Ashleys warm lips around his shaft. It was made sweeter by the fact that he was fucking her mother with a branch and sucking on her nipples. He stopped to taunt Bernice. "You may as well enjoy it. Your daughter and your bitch are enjoying themselves.

Ken didnt know if Laura was enjoying herself. He suspected she wasnt. He didnt care he was fucking her cunt and thoroughly enjoying himself.She was still on all fours and he slapped her arse as he fucked her.

Al was not disappointed when Laura did not choose him to fuck her. There were three others to choose from. He looked at Mary Beth still tied over the tree stump. Then there were two girls who were tied together. The plumpone had a dildo sticking out or her fat arse. He moved to her and pushed the large implement in and out of her a few times before removing it completely. He moved round to Susan. "Your friend here has dritied this dildo and youre going to clean it." With that he shoved it back in her mouth. The girl having to endure the rigid thing for a second time and taste her friends shit in the process.

Virago pulled his cock from Emily's mouth. "What you trying to say bitch?" He growled "It had better be inresting or im going to hurt you bad"

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Ashley's lips continued to press down on Gus's excited member. She closed her eyes tightly as she ran her tongue over the length of his huge shaft. He could feel her tongue and lips move as she tried desperately to protest his continued abuse of her mother even as his balls swung dangerously close to her chin.

Bernice shook her head and whimpered. Tears rolled down her cheeks and dropped onto the ground below. Blood was gushing dangerously over her thighs and pouring into the ground as she whimpered in almost incredible agony. She can barely understand his words. She can barely think. She passes out in her bonds, hanging limply.

Laura's meaty ass flattened under his hand and then quickly resumed their natural shape, now with a pink flush. Her moist womanhood was stuffed with his cock as he fucked her.

Susan closed her bright blue eyes as the filthy dildo was shoved into her soft mouth, tasting of shit. She wrinkled her delicate little nose and gave out an angry whimper.

Emily froze. She had only been making some sort of complaint or another. Her little brow furrowed as she frantically tried to think. "I was just going to say I've never met such a forceful man before."

SAE
05-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Gus couldnt hold on any more and he shot his white cum between Ashleys teeth. He looked up at the prone Bernice and wondered if he had gone too far. He pulled his cock from Ashleys mouth and prodded her. "Looks like mummy's gone to sleep. She needs u to use your tongue to revive her."

Ken had his second ejaculation at around the same time as Gus. He stayed inside Laura's cunt for a long time makung sure every bit of his sperm was inside her. "Perhaps theres a half brother or sister for these two honeys." He pushed Laura over and tued herh ands behind her back fastening thenm to her legs. He left her lying there while he went over to Mary Beth. "Been looking at that arse. Can't resist it any longer." He took off his belt and swung it through the air.

Al smiled at Susan. "Dont like your little teammates shit eh? Well you could always have the real thing." He waved his thcik cock menacinlgy in front of her.

Virago bent down to Emily and said "I will show how forceful I am. Let me fuck you".

K

Beatrice
05-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Ashley swallowed the piping hot cum as it poured down her throat. However, the naked soccer player's expression was hardly pleasant as she looked to her past out mother, her arms stretched, her face pale, blood pouring everywhere. "She needs medical help," she says coldly. "We'll cooperate if you give it to her." There was a finality in her voice the men couldn't deny. They knew there was no other option, for all of their cruel methods.

"I'm not their real mother," Laura pointed out as she was forced to the ground and her hands were tied. Her meatyy breasts were squashed against the dirty ground. She jerked her bare legs a little as she was firmly hogtied.

Mary Beth's athletic cheeks clenched as the man came at her. "No! Don't!"

Susan shook her head.

"You'll have to get all the dirt out," Emily said.

SAE
05-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Virago took everyone by surprise. He pulled his cock from Emily's mouth. "I used to be a doctor" Everyone stared. "I know where i can get some supplies to fix her up. Just help me get her to the car" The guys wondered if Virago was telling the truth or if it was just a ruse to get on his own with Bernice. "But I want this one cleaned up and in the car with me." he pointed to Emily.

Al and Ken cut down Bernice while Gus re-tied Laura before she tried anything. He fastened her hands and legs together and the hung her in her hogtie tied to an high branch hanging like a stuffed pig. Virago disappeared and returned with a huge hose pipe. "Thers a well down there" he told Gus "Ive attached it to that" Virago was turning out to be a man of surprises. None of the others had ever seen him like this. The girl Emily had seemed to have awoken something in him. He turned on the pipe and cold water shot out all over Emily. He stuck the nozzle into the opening of her cunt and blasted the water out, a mixture of water and soil seeping out through her. When he was satisfied that she was clean, he untied her and removed the bar from between her legs. "Can you be trusted little Emily?" he asked her "Because if you can't the old woman will suffer." He secured her hands together. He fasioned a leash from rope and put it around her neck. He set off pulling her leash down to the clearing to where the sedan waited.

Al and Ken half carried and half dragged the semi conscious Bernice into the clearing. Al had taken the keys from Bernices bag. He threw them to Virago who clicked the rmeote and opened the car. he sat emily in the front seat fastening het leash to the back of the seat.

Al tied Bernices hands and feet and slid her onto the back seat. "Any funny business" he whispered to her "and my friend here will cut the youg un"

Back at camp Gus surveyed all the women. "Who wants to be next for the Gus love gun?" he asked.

Beatrice
05-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Emily gasped a little as the cock was pulled from her soft mouth. Her round breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily, exhausted from her treatment. Her nipples hardened and her small body shuddered as cold water was sprayed roughly on her. She grimaced as the nozzle was forced into her dirt stuffed womanhood and let out a loud whimper as it was roughly flushed out, pooling around the gentle curves of her inner thighs. As she was released, she took a moment to stretch, straining her soft arms and legs before her arms were pulled behind her and her wrists tied roughly together and then she was leashed. As she was guided to the car, she sighed, "Either way, sir, I'm still secured. Maybe you could free Miss Taylor's mouth. So what is going to happen to us?" She took her seat, her leash fastened, her hands tied.

Bernice flopped to the ground, in shirt and sneakers only. Her bloody sex was exposed as were the powerful muscles of her legs and arms. She was thoroughly taped gagged. Her brown eyes opened slightly as she was dragged towards the car, her sneakers moving weakly over the ground. She grunted into her gag as she was firmly laid across the back seat and her ankles were lashed together just above her white socks, leaving her bound hand and foot. "Mphg..."

Laura whimpered as she was hung from the tree, her full body hogtied. "I'd be just as secure hogtied on the ground, you know?"

"I guess I have to be tied again," the naked Ashley noted as she rose to her feet. Her taut, athletic form looked exhausted, her muscle sore and her stance unsteady. "When do we eat?"

Susan and Hannah remained tied together, pressed squished and tormented, asses exposed, mouths gagged. Mary Beth remained strapped over the stump with her ass red from her spanking. No one made a noise.

SAE
05-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Virago showed a surprising sign of compassion. "You are right little one Miss Taylor could do with some air." He slowly untaped her mouth and then got his water bottle and poured some down her throat. He then kissed emily on the lips before getting into the drivers seat and driving off.

Gus smiled at Laura then punched her in the stomach. "We make the rules here missy and dont you forget it. But as you dont like the position we've put you in" He pulled her down from the branch then flipped her over and retied her to the branch but by the legs with her head hanging down. "That more comfortable for you" He turned to the returning Al and Ken. "Our Ashley is hungry"
"That can easily be fixed" said Ken he approched her with his cock in his hand. "Heres something for your eat litle bitch.

Al went over to Susan. "You look uncomfortable tied to your friend there. Will you fuck me if i untie you?

Beatrice
05-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Bernice forced the sopping panties out of her mouth as the tape was torn from her lips. She gasped wildly for air and then gulped down the water, watching the man as he got back into the front seat. "So what is going to happen to us?" she asked.

Emily kissed back lightly and turned a bit to the side so as not to rest her bare back so completely on her bound hands. "Thank you."

Laura gasped for air as she was slugged and squirmed her succulent figure in her hogtie as she was repositioned, the ropes digging into her full thighs as her hair hung down from the top of her head. "You know perfectly well it isn't."

"I meant actual food," Ashley whined. "We're all famished."

"Mphm!" Susan said.

SAE
05-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Virago smiled at the woman through his rear view mirror. "Oh we just goint to get you fixed up. In fact we'll get you fixed up reald good". Then he laughed, a sort of maniacal laugh and it looked like the old Virago was back.

After a while, he stopped the car at a building that looked like an old derelict hospital. Virago tugged on Emily's leash and pulled her out of the car. He tied her to a post that looked like it was once used for securing bikes. He then lifted bernice over his shoulder and carried her into the building. There was an old reception area and then they went through a door to an area with many cubicles. He pulled back the curtains on one of the cubicles. Stood behing an old hospital trolley were two people, a man and a woman.

The woman was dressed in a nurses uniform, but one that was much tight for her and bits of flesh were hanging out at her large breasts and legs. She appeared to be in her late thirties. She had blonde hair scraped back into a bun. It was greasy and looked like it hadnt been washed in weeks.

The man looked to be in his seventies. He wore a white coat and a staphoscope round his neck. He was almost completely bald and what hair he did have was silver.

Virago dropped Bernice onto the trolley and she bounced with the impact. "Meet my friends Bertram and Sylvia. Theyre going to sort you out" With that he left, returning to collect his new pet that he had left tied to a post. He guided emily by her leash to another cubicle and ordered her to sit on the trolley. He pushed her legs open. "Now i think I was just about to fuck you" he smiled.

Inside the other cubicle, the odd couple had untied bernices hands and legs only to resecure her hands to the posts of the bed. Sylvia grabbed her legs and hauled them up into a pair of stirrups. She took out some rusty looking silver forceps and used them to open up Bernices cunt. "I think you should take a look at this Doctor" she said to the stange old man. He pushed his fingers deep inside her ravaged cunt and grinned.

Back at the forest the dark was drawing in making everything seem eerie. Ken grabbed Ashley by the hair. "You'll eat when we say you eat. And i say you eat now. " He laughed at his joke and using her hasir shoved her face down into his lap.

Al reached down and pulled out Susans gag. He groped her breasts roughly. "Now you can answer me" he told her.

Gus moved away fron the upside down Laura. He had other fish to fry for the moment. He bent down and rubbed Mary Beths ass. "You ever been fucked in the arse?" he asked her.

Back at the hospital Bertram was being surprisingly gentle cleaning out Bernices wounded cunt. Sylvia smiled "He isnt always this gentle you know. As you will find out later".

Beatrice
05-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Bernice closed her eyes briefly at Virago looked back at her. "I meant longer term, what are you going to do with us?" A few minutes later, she was tossed over his shoulder like a sack of meat. His powerful hand pressed on her muscled thighs, holding her steady. She grunted as she was dropped onto the trolley, letting out a loud whimper as her bruised sex was violently jarred. She stretched as she was untied and then scowled when her hands were lashed tight to the bed. She grunted louder as her muscled legs were pulled up into the stirrups. "Ow..." she whimpered as the rusty forceps forced her lips open. "Are those even sanitary?" He finally started actually cleaning. "Thank you."

SAE
05-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Bertram finished cleaning Bernices ripped cunt and then took some twine and started to stitch. "Not going to be ab;e to use this for a few days" he saod, more to Sylvia than to Bernice.
"Thats ok " said Sylvia, still two holes left to play with
"More when the others get there" smiled Bertram.

In another cubicle, Virago had his head between Emily's legs. he was lapping eagerly at her cunt, nibbling at her clit and biting gently. He did not know why but he was becoming obsessed with this young girl.

In the forest, Ken had his cock in Ashley's mouth. He was fucking her mouth firecely all the way down to her throat.

Al was untying Susan,. he had taken her silence as acquiesnece and his cock was stiffening as he thought about fucking her.

Gus was licking Mary Beth's anus. He was lubriacting her ready for her ass fucking.

Further down the clearing, a large white van was making its way to the women and their captors. Driving was Ben. He was Sylvias younger brother. He was upset that he always missed out on the action. This time, he was not going to miss out.

Beatrice
05-20-2008, 02:09 AM
"Can you let my legs down then?" Bernice asked. Her muscular thighs clinched a little as her sneakered feet remained trapped in the stirrups.

Emily moaned as the man ate her out. Against her will, her young sex was starting to juice.

Ashley whimpered around the hard dick as it was forced roughly down her throat.

Mary Beth whimpered in protest.

SAE
05-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Ben pulled the van up in the clearing. He could quite clearly see a scene of a nightmarish orgy. Ken was fucking the mouth of a young brown haired girl. Ken turned to smiile at him then turned back to continue his hard mouth fucking. Al was lying a top of a similar looking girl. Ben guessed they could be sisters. He would like to fuck them together later. Gus was licking the arse of another stunning girl.

Ben felt his cock growing hard and pushing furiously against his boxers. There were two females unattended. An older one who was tied upside down, her sexy face red as the blood had rushed into it. It was the second one who grabbed his attention.She was more full bodied than the others, tied up a like a mummy with tape with her tits and cunt on full view. He moved over to the girl. "Hello I am Ben he said. "I think you will be mine" With that he freed his erect cock from it's constraints and plungred it deep into the squirnming girl's cunt. He used his fingers to pinch and twist her nipple. He pulled it almost tearing it from its base on the breast. He pushed his mouth to hers. "Be nice to me and I will look after you and make sure you dont get hurt." he told her.

Back at the "hospital" Sylvia and Bertram regarded the woman in the stiirrups. "She wants to be let down" Bertram said to his partner in crime. Sylvia reached over and released Bernice's legs from the constraining stirrups. She then surprised the captive woman by bringng them right over her shoulders and attaching them to the same posts that her hamds were tied to. Sylvia then took out a wicked liooking implement which appeared to be a cross between a thermometer and a turkey baster. She put some KY jelly on the tip of it and pushed it up Bernice's arse without warning. She then pressed down on the bulb of the implement blowing air up the helpless woman's arse. Meanwhile Bertram was attaching a chain to each of her nipples. He pulled on the chain yanking up the top half of Bernices body, causing her hands and legs to strain against the post they were fastened to. Sylvia smiled "Im really going to enjoy playing with this bitch".

In the other cubicle Virago was happy to see his little prize getting aroused. "Getting excited are we?" he growled We'll soon put a stop to that". With that he bent and bit down hard on her soft nipple.

Beatrice
06-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Tears were rolling down Ashley's cheeks as she pumped her lips over Ken's cock. Her eyes remained fixed on the man's torso, not turning to see the arriving vehicle. Her mind, as strange as it seemed, was entirely on food at the moment. Her athletic tummy gave a small rumble.

Susan's pale, blond form was wriggling beneath Al as he pressed his firm cock into her soft womanhood. She looked up at the sound of the engine, her blue eyes wide and pleading in the hope that Ben might help her.

"Mphh," chubby Hannah said through her gag as Ben approached and then, almost without warning, she felt him inside of her, his shaft nestled tight in her tight lips. She whimpered loudly into her gag as he pinched her nubs and then closed her eyes when he kissed her gagged lips.

"Thank you," Bernice said as her mature legs were let down. She then started to grunt as they were pulled up and tied off. The muscles of her thighs and calves strained, unable to bend so far but unable to resist either. "Oh! God! Oh!" she screamed. "Stop," she said as air was pumped up her ass and she was then jerked by her nipples. Her words soon lost coherence, as she began to simply wail and sob.

"Ow!" Emily screamed. "Why? I thought you liked me. Why can't we both be aroused?"

SAE
06-07-2008, 06:26 AM
The three men came almost in unison. Ben pulled out of Hannahs used body. "When we get back I want this one. She's sexy I have big plans for her. Now we gotta move these bitches" With that they untied the women and then leashed them all together with a long rope at their necks, leading them to the van.

At the hospital Bertram was watching as Sylvia pulled on the chain that held the womans tits. She was still pumping air into her cunt
She was forcing her mouth between the womans lips. She took the pump form her legs and turned to Bertram. "You want to fuck her?"

Virago smiled at Emily. "Im not intersted in your pleasure. I will do what I want. " Just then Ben popped his round. "The others are here." Ben gasped at the naked girl between Viragos legs.

In the long dormitory area each woman sat with their hands cuffed behind then to their chairs. They had each been given a long white smock to wear wuth no underwear. A large stewpot was bought in. Al started to ladle out the soup and put a bowl in front of each of them. Each woman was then allowed one hand free to feed herself. There were two of their number missing however.

In one room, Virago was feeding Emily form a wooden spoon, his other hand caressing her breasts as he fed her.

Bernice wasnt even given that opportunity. Sylvia had fixed a drip to her veins. "We dont wnat you getting weak now do we?" Bertram was grunting. He was about to dump his second load of spunk into her cunt.

Back in the hall the women were finishing off their stew. A new man entered the room. He was a tall dark man wearing a black suit and a fedora. "I'll have the two sisters" he said. Al and ken unlocked Susan and Ashley and then cuffed their hands behind their backs ushing them to the new arrival.

"Come little ones" he smiled "I have big plans for you"

Ben made his move qickly and stood behind Hannah. "I want this one" he said.
That just left Laura and Mary Beth.
Al turned to Ken "An old one and a young one" he smiled "Care to share"?

A percing scream filled the whole building. Al smiled. "I see The Master has started his work. Do you think thats Ashley or Susan?" he asked.

Beatrice
06-18-2008, 03:42 PM
The five women still out in the woods stretched their arms and legs as they were untied. Laura moaned a little as the blood finally left her head. They frowned when rope was tied tightly around Laura's mature neck, Hannah's plump neck, Mary Beth's and Ashley's muscular necks and Susan's delicate neck. They marched along as the men led them.

Bernice was still wailing as she was tugged and pumped. Her nipples were stretching as far as might be imagined. The backs of her muscular thighs were corded tightly as her legs strained at the bonds that bound them to her arms. Her sneakered feet twisted in their tight bonds.

Emily smiled seductively at Virago, "But you're interested in shared pleasure. You know I'm different from the others. You like me. Admit it...Master. Wouldn't you rather have a pleased and pleasing slave than just a victim?"

The other four allowed themselves to be cuffed to their chairs, dressed in white smocks that came down to their thighs. They watched as the stew was brought and ladled to them. Then each felt one of their hands uncuffed and the cuff snapped around the back of the chair. "Where's Bernice?" Laura said firmly over the soup, a question soon echoed by her two step-daughters. No one asked about Emily.

Emily moaned with pleasure as her soft breasts were rubbed. She parted her delicate lips and slipped them around the spoon, sensually swallowing each bite of her stew.

Bernice, meanwhile, was still wailing as she was fucked in her position, her recently healed sex in increasing danger and her legs bent beyond endurance. "For the love of God, if there's any mercy in you, just let me stretch my legs and actually eat for five minutes! Please!"

Elegant, blond susan and butch, brunnette Ashley were stood, cuffed and leashed together. Susan let out a sob as they were led from the room.

"I'm Hannah," Hannah said, looking over her shoulder at Ben. She shifted and tested her cuffs, her fat thighs parting slightly under her smock.

Laura extended her free hand to Mary Beth who clasped it tightly. The women winched as they heard the screams. "Susan," Mary Beth guessed. "Ashley is tougher than that."

((Post what's happening to Ashley and Susan so I can play them))