PDA

View Full Version : TSR/forgotten realms Goddess' rape story, what Goddess' should I use?

Omega Phallic
04-25-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm writing a Forgotten Realms/TSR, Goddess rape story and I was wondering which Goddess' or Gods(the Gods of FR can be any gender they want remember) violated? doesn't just have to human Gods either, Lloth is perfectly fine for example. :[

Curtis
04-25-2004, 11:43 AM
This may just win the award for most esoteric question ever asked on this board.

Sorry, I can't help you; I'm not familiar with the D20 System or Third Edition versions of AD&D, so I didn't even know that they could be any gender they chose.

I'd definitely pick one of the dirty Elf god/desses, though. Preferably a goddess of wimpy woodland creatures or virgin tracts of forest (think of the mythological consequences).

James2024
04-25-2004, 11:56 AM
o i think lolth is perfect

the bitch gets wants coming

GaryWilcox
04-25-2004, 03:04 PM
I'm writing a Forgotten Realms/TSR, Goddess rape story and I was wondering which Goddess' or Gods(the Gods of FR can be any gender they want remember) violated? doesn't just have to human Gods either, Lloth is perfectly fine for example. :[

Don't know about that angle, but Bhaal was a raping fiend during the Time of Troubles...

I am such a geek.

James2024
04-25-2004, 10:01 PM
if what your looking for is a FR based fanasty that does not involve the gods/goddeses i would suggest the drow

they are cruel enought to act as a dom quite well

fetish101
04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
This may just win the award for most esoteric question ever asked on this board.

I certainly don't have enough information to reject this hypothesis.

Omega Phallic
04-27-2004, 06:48 AM
I learned that the FR Gods can be any gender from the novel Prince of Lies if I remember correctly. :[

kittenfemme
04-27-2004, 06:45 PM
if what your looking for is a FR based fanasty that does not involve the gods/goddeses i would suggest the drow

they are cruel enought to act as a dom quite well

A huge smile painted my face when I read that James. I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm fantasizing about a tall, sexy drow maiden having her way with me right now... :D

Have you read Laruell K Hamilton's Merry Gentry series? I don't recommend reading past the first book, but I liked the first. There was plenty of political intrigue. It's not FR though. They take the D&D monstrous compendium and sets everything firmly in the 21st century.

I ask because the first LKH MG series book has a drow as the main character's boss at an expensive detective agency. Think of it, a tall dark elf in Armani. Hella suave, no?

And to echo Gary, I'm such a geek.

sarijak02
04-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Loviatar or Lolth would be the ideal choices to be actually doing the raping, but they may both be a little obvious. As for the victim, um... Mystra? One of the elven Goddesses?

sarijak

Dododecapod
04-28-2004, 10:51 AM
There's a Drow goddess, the one worshipped by Drizzt Do'Urden, she'd make a great victim, esp. if you had Lolth as the violator. She even has a reason to be angry at the victim, not that she needs one...

Steelwhip
04-29-2004, 08:56 AM
Id have to go with Loviatar.....Mistress of Pain..Maiden of Hurt.....

hell..shes always been my fav S&M goddess from D&D.....

(gawd I am such a geek for even having a fav goddes from D&D :D )

course you could break out the Book of Erotic fantasy and use some of the ideas from that book....

The book is a locally done project(seattle area) that brings sexual eroticism into the D&D game setting......

(Gawd I am even a bigger geek for knowing this :D )

http://www.bookoferoticfantasy.com/

sarijak02
04-29-2004, 01:01 PM
course you could break out the Book of Erotic fantasy and use some of the ideas from that book....

The book is a locally done project(seattle area) that brings sexual eroticism into the D&D game setting......

----------

Isn't that the one that caused Wizards of the Coast to bring out their 'morals' criteria in assigning the d20 license? Is it any good? I don't play D&D but I know enough about it, and I'll occasionally pick up d20 books if they're worth it. (not often).

I might get some odd looks at my local game shop, but then that's where I got Sweet Gwendoline, two Druuna books and Mara of the Celts from, so maybe not.

sarijak

Steelwhip
04-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Isn't that the one that caused Wizards of the Coast to bring out their 'morals' criteria in assigning the d20 license? Is it any good? I don't play D&D but I know enough about it, and I'll occasionally pick up d20 books if they're worth it. (not often).

sarijak

Nt sure about the moral criteria or not...funny that a company that sells a game that is basically all about going out and slaying vast quanities of creatures in the most bloody and horrific ways would have a little bit of a problem with a source book adding in the sexual aspect.....

over all, if nothing else the book is worth being picked up just for the full color photos(yes thats right...photos...not drawings) that are in the book....the art team really outdid themselfs in the layout and design of the photos. It also does give an realistic inside look at sex and its application in a fantasy setting....(if realism could be applied to a fantasy setting that is :D )

(gawd I am REALLY being a geek now :D )

Curtis
04-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Okay, that's three people who've called themselves "geeks" for knowing anything about D&D. Where I come from geeks are people who know anything about computers (and they'd sooner drop dead than admit to even hearing the name "Dungeons & Dragons").

D&D players are "gamers", or at least they were back when they existed. After Wizards of the Coast bought out TSR, rpgs died around here. Collectable card games had their 15 minutes; now the thing is these sculptures with twistable bases that fight each other (lord only knows what they're called).

Let's get it together, people!

GaryWilcox
04-30-2004, 12:43 PM
After Wizards of the Coast bought out TSR, rpgs died around here. Collectable card games had their 15 minutes; now the thing is these sculptures with twistable bases that fight each other (lord only knows what they're called). They're called Mage Knight, or Herocilx, if you prefer superheroes... * smacks own forehead * Doh!

Curtis
04-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Thank you, Gary.

Master13
07-25-2004, 01:41 AM
Okay, that's three people who've called themselves "geeks" for knowing anything about D&D. Where I come from geeks are people who know anything about computers (and they'd sooner drop dead than admit to even hearing the name "Dungeons & Dragons").
Computer Geeks and Gamers are two subgroups of Geek/Nerd that often overlap. Just to add a little confusion, people who play computer games are also called Gamers.

Getting back to the orginal question, how about Mystra, what could be better than doming the mistress of magic? Any of the drow goddesses would also work nicely.

Yes I am a geek and proud of it!

Xelebes
07-25-2004, 08:44 PM

D&D players are "gamers", or at least they were back when they existed. After Wizards of the Coast bought out TSR, rpgs died around here. Collectable card games had their 15 minutes; now the thing is these sculptures with twistable bases that fight each other (lord only knows what they're called).

Let's get it together, people!

There is many types of geeks.

Japan-o-philes/Anime
Computer
Band/Choir <- That'd be me
Gamer
...and...
CounterStrike (CS) [Yes they deserve their own group :D]

His_sweet_song
07-27-2004, 03:15 AM
:D :D Sir and i have been gamers/geeks for the last 13 to 15 years and still play D&D as well as D20 modern on a weekly basis...when i first read the original question my mind thought of Cyric the god of (turning to forgotten realms source book)murder,lies intrigue,deception,illusion and chaos.....forcing his attentions upon Mystra/midnight..whom he had travelled with when they were both human....there was always a distrust dislike between them and he did kill her lover Kelemvore who himself became the eventual god of the dead....ok so i am very very sad.... :p :p :D takes all sorts to make the world go round

jubilee
08-06-2004, 12:32 PM
I just was thinking about this, searched, and found this !! My thoughts.. i'd have Eilistraee raped .. raping, Shar, definately. Goddess of darkness and such, and intensely erotic. :D Good luck there, love to know when this comes to fruition

jubilee
12-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Any stories come of this?

ravel
02-26-2005, 07:01 AM
Yes the story was released a few months ago on greyarchive, (I won't enrage Jason and do a direct link) You can get there by www.greyarchive.com and look in the fantasy section

It featured Beshaba in peril, ironically she is the goddess of bad luck!

I'm trying to get omega to finish/start/release part two.

My favourites to be raped would be Sune (goddess of love and beauty), Elistree (Drow goddess of the forest and some other shit) or Hanili Canali (Eleven goddess of love and other sickening good things)

And the raping definately lovitar or lloth

On the subject proudly geek!

Ravel, the Touched

Dododecapod
02-26-2005, 12:43 PM
I have no idea where that link goes, I couldn't find anything of the kind.

ravel
02-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Heh thats what you get when you DON'T check your links (I haven't used the umm front door in a long time)

Try this one

http://www.greyarchive.org

Forgot that Jason moved to an org awhile ago.

Cheers

Ravel, the touched

lordgriffin
07-03-2005, 12:41 PM
I remember an episode of a cartoon "Conan the Barbarian" where one of the good guys summoned his god, the spirt of aniamls, to go againstthe evil sorceror. In it the sorceror managed to collar and enlsvae the god, I lovethe concept (neat way to smack down yer rival anslave his god)

In the TSR relaity, I perosnally have always wanted to see Takhisis (Tiamat) actually sucessfully (permenently) corrupt and enslave Paladine (Bahamut) never sene it yet