PDA

View Full Version : mona the weather girl

SirTimothyk
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
i was sitting at my desk, looking at the pictures one more time. The girl had wonderful 36 c breasts, her nipples firm and pointing outward. Her legs spread, her pussy shaven. One picture had her on her knees, her ass pointed to the camera. Another had her bending over the arm of a chair, her pussy and ass exposed.....Another had her wrists bound to her ankles, her ass high in the air......a plug in her tight hole.....

I heard the knock on the door and there she was.....my new weather girl. I now had pictures of her in obscene poses....and I would soon make her my slave....

newbesub
05-02-2008, 11:05 PM
"Um, excuse me Sir. I don't mean to bother you." I was nervous as hell. I stuck my head in the door first. I had just been hired and here I was already questioning my new boss. I walked into his office. I was even to afraid to sit down. I can do this. I am a respected meterologist and a strong woman. I have every right to discuss the clothing that was choosen for me. "Sir, I am assuming that there is a mistake with my wardrobe. The blouse is practically see through and it is far too tight. The skirt really is too short and I would never wear fishnet stockings while working. It just isn't professional. I am not a bimbo here to bounce for the male demographic."

I was feeling more confident by the moment and I even sat down in the chair opposite my new boss. I crossed my legs and waited for an answer. I deserved an answer.

SirTimothyk
05-03-2008, 04:28 AM
Mona, we have polls that describe what our weather girl should wear. 85% of the men wish to see an attractive girl in a provacative dress.

What I really wanted to talk to you was this. An envelope was given to me recently with some, er, pictures. they are shockingly obscene. I showed her one of the pictures, the one with her bending over the arm of the chair. A dildo was inserted in her love box. Her face had a pained look on it.....Yet she was obviously excited.

Now mona, I would like you to explain these pictures to me. And mona, unbutton the top two buttons of your blouse. The men in our survey want to see a little more.

newbesub
05-07-2008, 05:39 PM
How did you get these? These are private. I was so embarrased. How did he find these? Michael promised me never to show them to anyone. He promised. I had never let anyone take pictures of me before. Then Micheal came along.

God, he had made me feel so sexy and hot and well, wet. Somehow he knew. He knew that I needed him to do those things to me. I had the hotest, most gratifing, mind blowing sex with him. I trusted him. I trusted him and he broke my trust. How could he do that? I couldn't have done that with anyone else. He made me feel so alive and electric all tied up like that. Does my boss have that picture? I had never felt more free than when Michael tied me tight, teased me and then took what he wanted hard.

Two buttons? My mind suddenly snapped back to the present. I felt my face grow red and flush. This was not what I had in mind to do with my communications degree. Michael was the one who encouraged me in that too.

I tried to keep my voice steady when I said "I'm not on camera now. I don't think the men in the survey can see me now." I was trying to put on a brave face, but I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. "What are you going to do with those pictures? I want them back." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I could feel my nipples, hard as stones, poking through my shirt. "I don't know how you got them, but they are private and they are mine." I put my shaking hand out hoping he would place the envelope in my hand.

It wasn't cold in the room. Why were my nipples hard. Why was I feeling that anticipation in my thighs and in other places? This was wrong. What he was planning to do whatever it was, was going to be wrong.

SirTimothyk
05-08-2008, 06:24 PM
I could see mona's cleavage as she unbuttoned her blouse. Now, lift up that dress, mona. I want to see what you are wearing underneath.

Mona slowly lifted her dress, her face flush with embarrassment. "And by the way, these pics are mine. I paid a nice sum for them. I plan to put them on the internet to show your many fans what you enjoy."

I could see her nipples pushing through your blouse......"Unbutton the rest of the buttons, mona. I'd like to see how your breasts look when you are excited."

newbesub
05-10-2008, 10:32 AM
I had to do what he said. "Please, I'll do what you want. Please don't put them on the internet." She begged. Maybe if I show him and tease him then I can grab all the pictures. Maybe he doesn't have copies. Maybe. I undid the buttons. My hands were still shaking. I wished I had worn panties with my stockings, but I hadn't done the damn laundry. I can't believe I shaved last night. He's going to see everything.

Her sheer push up bra did nothing to hid her bullet pointed nipples. Her cunt lips were starting to swell. This was something Michael would make her do, but it would have been at the house not in a public place. God, please don't let me be excited for him. All she could think about was when Micheal made her do this and how wet and wanting it had made her.

Her boss took the pictures, opened a drawer, placed them inside and locked it. Fuck. How am I going to get them back. This can't be happening to me.

SirTimothyk
05-11-2008, 07:29 PM
I got up and moved toward mona....."let me see those breasts of yours," I said...She looked startled and started to back away....I moved in closer......my arm around her waist.....my other hand pulling her remaining buttons loose.....i push the blouse from her body......then my hand quickly undoes her bra.....and i pull it from her body......

I lean over and command..."kiss me." She hesitated, so i pressed my lips against hers......i enjoyed her wet lips.....watching her eyes closed........my tongue touched hers......what a feeling....

my right hand presses against her left breast....i give it a squeeze.......nice and soft......I then take two fingers and give her nipple a pinch!

newbesub
05-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't get the pictures now. I wanted to leave. I wanted to run. He said something to me and I didn't even hear him. I just backed away from him. He grabed me and held me tightly with his strong arms. Escape wasn't a possibility. He ripped my blouse from my body. I was breathing too quickly, almost hyperventlating. I knew I should be struggling, but it all happened in slow motion and I was frozen. He removed my bra. My nipples continued to harden in the cold air conditioned office.

He told me to kiss him, but I was paralyzed. He kissed me. It was soft, but firm. I automaticaly opened my mouth and closed my eyes. He had me. His tongue was so soft and loving. I wanted more. It had been so long since I had been kissed like that. It was gentle, but I knew I had to comply. I felt that warm electric feeling down there. I was suddenly so shy.

I felt his warm hand on my breast. It was calming. I felt so safe in his arms. THis was so wrong. How could I feel safe in this blackmailer's arms? What was wrong with me? He pinched my nipple and I felt my knees begin to buckle. I was so dizzy. He held me tight and wouldn't let me fall. I knew he wouldn't let me fall.

His hand snaked down my back. He held me tighter so I could feel his hard cock against me. He kneaded my ass and pulled me into him.

"You like this don't you Mona? Do you feel what you do to me? Can you feel me against you. Tell me what you want. This might be the only time I ask you. Tell me." He whispered into my hear. I felt my self melting into him. His voice sent a current through my body.

SirTimothyk
05-17-2008, 04:47 PM
"Spread your legs, mona" I commanded. She did as she was told, and my hand slid between her legs and disappeared up her skirt.......She began to back away, but I held her steady. My hands found her panties. I shook my head. "No more panties, mona, or else these pics are shown to your family." My hand slid underneath her panties. Two fingers slid across her wet pussy lips.

newbesub
05-18-2008, 01:29 PM
"No, stop. Please." I followed every command he gave. I knew he felt how wet I was. He began to lightly slap my pussy lips. Then the slaps became harder and quicker. I moaned again. I closed my legs as much as I could with his hand there. "Open your legs now." I hesitated and then opened them again.

You do what I say when I say it. Everytime you disobey, you will be punished. You will take your punishment or those picture will be sent to all the stations in the state, posted on the internet and sent to your parents. I have them in my computer and the negatives are somewhere safe. Do you know how easy it is to send pictures over the internet. I can send them anywhere and everywhere I want."

"I'll do what you say." What choice did I have? Tears fell down my face and on to my breasts. The harder he slapped my pussy, the closer I came to cumming. I repeated over and over in my head he will not make me cum. He will not make me cum.

"What do you think your punishment should be? The pictures give me some ideas."

SirTimothyk
05-18-2008, 04:00 PM
i pulled mona's skirt down to her knees....then stripped off her panties down her hips. They dropped to the floor....I gazed on her beautiful legs, her wet pussy and around to her spankable ass. I turned her around to face the side of the desk and bent her forward. Her ass in the air, I wrapped my left arm around her waist and smoothed my hand hand across her pale behind.

"Your ass is mine, mona" I told her....I raised my hand and began to spank her....

newbesub
05-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Michael had spanked me, but I had a safe word and I trusted him.

My boss held me down on top of his desk. He hadn't even bothered to move his papers or anything else off his desk. I was smashed into pens. There was a ruler in his pencil cup and I hoped he forgot it was there. Everytime his hand struck me, I yelped and rubbed my self all over the desk. My hard nipples scraped against his damn calander. He rained blowes all over my ass. I knew it was bright red.

"Please stop. It's too much. Stop!" He laughed at me and hit me harder. He remove his arm from around my waist and pushed my head harder into the top of the desk. There was no way I could escape him.

"Mona, you will take so much more, you slut." He picked up the dreaded ruler and scraped the corner all over my burning ass. Then he pushed the corner in my ass; just enough for me to cry out. Once he removed it, he covered my ass with welts. I didn't stop screaming until my voice was gone.

SirTimothyk
05-24-2008, 01:56 PM
My hand smoothed over her welted ass. I could feel the warmth on her red cheeks....my hand then moved between her legs. I could feel her wetness. "You like this, don't you slut." She looked at me and blushed, knowing I discovered her secret. "You liked being made to dress like a slut and having your picture taken in bondage." I opened the drawer and took out the rope and a camera.

"We can do it too. Tell me you would like that, mona."

newbesub
05-24-2008, 02:06 PM
I didn't know what to say. I felt so out of control and helpless. I loved that feeling and when he felt my hot wet pussy and sighed in exctasy. Could he make me feel safe? Could I trust him? What about the pictures? He had made me so hot and I wanted more. I did. I began to cry again, confused and wanting.

SirTimothyk
05-24-2008, 06:00 PM
i took the rope and wrapped it around her wrists...."no answer, huh slut" I told her.

"Too bad. I will make it worst for you." I could feel her uncertainty. "Do not worry. I won't take you too far tonight. You still have the 11 o'clock weather to do. I'll dress you special for that."

I pulled her wrists to the end of the desk and tied it to a hook in the other side. I could see her stretched body, her breasts pressed against the desk, her ass high in the air, her feet on tiptoes. I opened the drawer again and took out the riding crop. It had a thin leather horse on it. I gently placed it on her quivering ass.

I raised it in the air and SMACK!!

Her ass began to dance.

newbesub
05-25-2008, 01:04 PM
The riding crop made criss cross welts on my ass. My ass jiggled with each stroke. My sex betrayed me again. My juices were beginning to slid down my thighs. I knew he would see it. I knew he would torment me because of it. The crop stopped. I looked back at him and saw the flash of the camera. My face! My face would be in the picture. I had given him more to blackmail me with.

"You know you like it. You need it. Don't you? Tell me you need it." He spoke calmly.

"Tell me you want it Mona!" This time he screamed. He put down the camera and hit my ass and thighs over and over again quickly.

I screamed, "I want it! I need it! Oh God, it feels so good!" Had I said that? Was that my voice screaming?

Suddenly he thrust 2 fingers into my pussy. He slammed them in and out of me. He picked the crop again and smcked my ass. I was moaning and sreaming. "More, more I need to cum!"

SirTimothyk
05-25-2008, 03:45 PM
FLASH! FLASH! The camera caught her face looking back and crying. Her red ass also shone on camera. "These will make excellent pictures for my album" I said.

My shaft swollen, I stripped off my pants. I moved behind her and spred her legs. My cock slid across her wet pussy. "Ah, mona, you do like this, don't you?" I asked. She just nodded.

I thrust in her, gripping her ass and pulling her towards me. I began to pump in her waiting cunt, deeper and deeper.

She moaned with excitedment.

newbesub
05-25-2008, 05:31 PM
I couldn't control myself anymore. It had been so long since I had been good and fucked hard. I moaned. I tried to push back and meet his thrusts as much as I could tied the way I was. His balls slapped my clit. His fingers dug into my ass.

"Oh, God. Harder please Sir harder. Fuck that pussy."

I loved the sound of his body slamming into me. My ass stung pleasurable every time he thrust in my cunt. I gripped his large cock with my cunt. He was bigger than I thought he would be. He filled me up so good. I didn't know what would happen later, but I didn't fucking care anymore.

"Slap my ass Sir, please. Make it burn. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

SirTimothyk
05-25-2008, 07:12 PM
I raised my hand and SWAT!! My hand gave it to her hard!! She squirmed and tighten up on my cock that I groaned with pleasure. I pumped in faster and faster, holding onto her red ass while I spanked it. SWAT!! SWAT!!

I raised my head and yelled "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I loved every moment of it. She in my office, tied up and defenseless. My cock, almost ready to cum.

I gave her one final thrust. Then I CAME! My sperm squirted in her love box.

newbesub
05-26-2008, 11:08 AM
I felt him explode inside me. My pussy milked his cock empty as I came. My voice was hoarse, but I didn't care it felt so good. I orgasmed hard. I felt my body tense, toes curling in my shoes, my ass pushing back as much as I could, and then the release. I felt high and dizzy.

I squirted and it felt so good. He was surprised. I couldn't stop. My juice squirted everywhere, on his desk, the floor, all over him and his legs. I was glad I was tied down or I knew I would have fallen to the floor.

Michael had taken a picture of me laying in my juice,but not of me squirting. He said it was just for him to see. I didn't care. I just happened to be one of the lucky women who could squirt.

SirTimothyk
05-27-2008, 05:05 AM
I gave mona one last SWAT!! on her shivering ass, then untied her bonds and stood her up. I then took her to my closet. There were an array of women's clothes. I took out the sheer blouse and told her to put it on.

"Without my bra?" mona asked.

"Yes, mona, from now on, you will not wear a bra on camera." I responded.

She put the blouse on carefully, her nipples pressed against the sheer material. They began to swell at the attention. She moaned softly.

I took out the short skirt and handed it to her. She slipped into it and gasped as she looked in the mirror. It barely covered her slit and it creeped up above her thighs.

"I will almost show myself to the public." she cried out.

"Yes, mona, our surveys show that the public would like to see more of you. Now unbutton the first two buttons on the blouse." I said.

Last, I took the anal plug and handed it to her. "Put it on, mona." I commanded.

newbesub
05-27-2008, 06:07 PM
"Dry?" I asked fearfully.

"Open you legs wider and then slide it in your pussy." As I stood wider, the skirt slid up and completely displayed my cunt. I gasped. I slid the inch wide, 3 inch long plug in and out of my pussy.

"That's enough" I slid it in two more times and he grabbed my arm. "I told you to stop."

"I'm sorry." The tone in his voice made me nervous. He pushed me down on the desk and steadily put the plug in my ass deeply. It stretched me wide and I wasn't sure if I would rip or not. My greedy ass swallowed it. He tapped on the end several times.

"You need to practice moving around with it in your ass. There will be consequences if it falls out. Get down on the floor. On your hands and knees lick up your cunt juice."

I knew he was upset with me and I regretted not stopping. I quickly fell to my knees and began lapping up my juice. I had to squeeze my ass to grip the plug. He swatted my ass again as I was licking the floor. My face smushed into my goo. My nipples were dragging on the floor without my bra.

SirTimothyk
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Tim picked up his cane and laid it across her red behind.....He raised it and struck her twin globes. SWISH!!

A red welt rose from her ass. He watched as she cried out. Her plug vibrated with the cut. He struck her again. SWISH!! Another red welt rose. She lunged forward, moving, trying to get away from the cane.

SWISH!! a third welt rose just below the other two. SHe screamed, tears flowing from her eyes. The welts, as well as the fullness of the plug, made excited. Her pussy dripped down her leg.

Tim pulled her up and straigtened her clothes. "Time for the 11 o'clock weather. Go out there and do the best job in the city! You will certainly impress them with your nipples pushing out of your blouse.

And don't forget, that plug has to stay in."

newbesub
05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
He canes me again three times on my ass. The plug makes me feel so full. The strikes only pushed it in deeper and make me clench my ass hole on it. It vibrates deep within my bowels. I had forgotten how much I loved that.

He pulls me me up, straightens my clothes and sends me out to go on the air. My squirts have made the blouse wet and transparent. Even my aerolas show through. It will me so humilliating and yummy. I mean, this isn't what I planned on, but I ...

The anchor introduces me as the new weather girl. He winks at me. I groan how at how slick he thinks he is. He is nothing to me. Only Tim matters. He asks me a stupid question, but I answer him nicely.

There is weather all over the country that I need to report on. Every move I make causes my nipples to brush against my wet blouse. I don't even fight it anymore. I stand up straight, my nipples straining to be released from my blouse. What will everyone think?

As I move the plug feels awkward inside me. I feel it with every step. My cunt is so wet the moisture slides back to my ass. I'm almost done with my report. It starts to slide. I clench down pulling it back inside me. The feeling of it moving and the fear of it falling are delicious. I feel the wave of pleasure drench me. when I clench my skirt moves accross my welts, his welts. The pain is thrilling.

The anchor asks me another question, but I didn't hear him. I apologize and ask him to repeat it. I answer with a smile and say "Back to you, Paul."

I'm done. I did it. I continue to clench my ass thinking how toned it will become from all this exercise. I hope he will be proud of me. Everything now depends on what he thinks. I don't care about the good jobs the crew say. I need him to say it. I want him to approve.

SirTimothyk
06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
I watched mona squirm on the monitor and I smiled. Her nipples pressed through the blouse and showed how swollen they were. Her buttons were stretched against her skin. YOu could almost see in her shirt and watched her breasts show through the wet blouse.

Her legs shook as she tried to make the plug stay in. Her skirt rose so you could almost see her shaven pussy and her ass as she turned toward the weather map.

"How is the input on the new weather girl?" I asked my assistant.

"Calls are coming in 5 to 1 approval, sir" he said

"You should sit in on my next conference with mona, Jim. You will like her. And I need some advice on her wardrobe. Like how many more buttons we should have her unbutton." I said.

"Yes sir." he said.

newbesub
06-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I walked directly back to Tim's office. I stood in the doorway.

"Can I come in, Sir?"

"Yes, Mona." When I walked in, I saw Jim sitting on the couch.

"Jim, tell Mona what the number said." I knew my pussy and ass were practically showing and my tits were on display. I didn't want Jim to be here. I wanted to be alone with Tim. I looked at Tim confused.

"Sure Boss. Mona," Jim said, "the numbers look good. 5 out of 6 viewers enjoyed your report. 98% of men were pleased and 80% of the positive calls were from women. They said you were beautiful and they couldn't keep thier eyes off you."

"That's great." I said. I smiled, looked at the floor and then at Tim. "What did you think Tim?"

"You looked wonderful, but you did make a mistake. Jim close the door. The entire crew doesn't need to hear this, yet." I cringed a the word yet. Was Tim going to display me to Jim or was this a test?

"Do you know what you did wrong Mona?" I tried to remember every detail, but I didn't remember a mistake. "I don't know. What did I do wrong?" I had displeased him. It wasn't right. I had made a mistake.

"Jim, did you catch it?"

"It was almost perfect, but you weren't paying attention when Paul was talking to you. I'm sure it was just because you were nervous. That's all."

SirTimothyk
06-01-2008, 07:08 PM
"But we cannot allow a mistake to go unpunished, can we Jim?" I smiled at Jim.

"Yes sir." Jim responded, knowingly.

Mona looked nervously at the two men.

"Why don't you take Mona into the punishment room, Jim" Tim commanded.

Jim took Mona's hand and led her into the room in the back. Tim followed.

Jim took the cuffs in the room and put them on mona's wrists. He then tied her to the hook in the ceiling. He put a blindfold across her eyes so she could not see who would be hurting her. She swung to and fro, squirming, wanting to get away. Her skirt creeped up over her ass, the butt plug showing.

"What do we have here." Jim asked.

"Something we put in to make sure mona remembered her place." I responded. "Why don't you take it out. The show is over."

newbesub
06-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Jim looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. He knew. He knew about the pictures. He knew what I had done and he was going to help Jim do more to me. I thought I was pledging myself to Tim and Tim alone. My wetnes from the thrill of being on camera was dripping down my inner thigh.

I knew the apprehension showed on my face. They both smiled at me. The words punishment room echoed in my head. JIm took my hand tightly and led me into a room in the back of the studio. I had never knew there was a room back here.

Tim walked behind me and I looked at him pleading. I was afraid to speak. Would he protect me or would they both enjoy me? I wasn't feeling safe anymore.

JIm let go of my hand. Dumbstruck, I just stood there. He placed cuffs on my wrists. I don't know why I didn't run or scream. He attached a hook from the ceiling to the cuffs and lifted me so I stood on my tip toes in my stilleto heels. From his back pocket, Jim took out a black scarf. He tied it tightly around my head, covering my eyes.

I familiar feeling ran up and down my thighs. It was that flash of heat and wetness. One of the men pushed me off balance. I squealed and squirmed to lift my weight off of my wrists. The cuffs didn't cut my flesh yet, but this had just started. I felt the cool air on my pussy and ass. Tim said something to Jim about the plug in my ass.

A hand grabbed my leg a placed it on a stool or something. I was off balance and bending slightly over. Again my weight was on my shoulders and wrists. I felt a hand, I thought it was Jim, begin play with my ass. He playfully spanked the plug in deeper. The vibrations rung like a bell through my core. I couldn't see anything through the scarf. The anticipation was killing me. What I am sure were seconds, felt like hours.

He pulled it out quickly and painfully from my ass. I felt so empty.

"Look at the hole her ass has now. Isn't that nice?" Jim said.

He rammed it back in my ass without warning. I almost fell off my perch. My whole body thrust forward. He pulled it completely out and shoved it in again. I was moaning in surprise and then in pleasure. I felt so alive.

SirTimothyk
06-04-2008, 04:52 AM
I watched mona moan with excitement. She loved Jim pulling the plug out of her ass, then shoving it back in. She loved her ass being abused in this way. I moved in front of her. I leaned over and kissed her sweet lips. My hands squeezed her breasts, then my fingers twisted her nipples. She moaned in pain. But she also smiled.

i held her around the waist as my mouth sucked on one of her orbs. Then I bit on one of her nipples. My teeth dragged along her swollen nipple until it released it. She raised her head and sighed.

SirTimothyk
06-04-2008, 04:56 AM
I then picked up the cane and laid it gently across her breasts. Her body stiffened as she recognized the feel, then pulled back. I quickly raised the cane and SWISH!! A red welt rose from her 36 c breasts. She cried out.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she pulled back.

At the same time, Jim thrust the anal plug back into her orofice. She thrust forward. Her breasts pointed forward.

I struck her again with the cane. She cried out.

This happened again and again. Her cries filled the closet.

newbesub
06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
I was kissed. It was sensual, my tongue finding his tongue. We licked and nippled on each other's lips. I felt warm hands on my breasts. I was caressed and tickled. My nipples were played with gently and then twisted hard. I moaned in pain and extascy. I hoped it was Tim who held my by my waist and sucked at my breasts. I was feeling so safe and warm. Jim was continuing to empty my ass and then fill it quickly with the plug. If it had not been for Tim's arm around my body, I would have surely fallen.

The suckling at my teat became nibbling and then biting. It felt so good and then it was gone. I cried out. I would have reached for Tim, but my hands were still tied above my head.

A cane laid accross my breasts. It was cool to my skin, but I knew it would soon be on fire. I tried to relax, but tensed instead. It was lifted and then struck me. I screamed, partly from not being able to see, partly from the pain and partly because I knew I wanted it so much.

I leaned back when it hit me, but was then pushed forward from the plug ramming me. I felt like a ping pong ball. I was hit on one side towards the other and back again. I doubt that a ping pong ball would have as much fun as I was having. The game continued. I yelled in agony and in bliss. I knew I would cum soon and I wondered if they would let me.

"Please, I need to cum."

"So?" Tim asked. "What do you think you need to do for permission?" Every word he spoke was slow and earned me a stroke with the cane while Jim continued his assualt on my ass.

Jim said, "What makes you think you deserve to cum?" I knew I needed to beg. I was always horrible at begging. I never knew what to say or how to make better each time.

"Please can this painslut cum?"

"That was just pathetic." Jim shoved the plug even harder in my ass.

"This dirty painslut whore begs to cum and please you!"

SirTimothyk
06-06-2008, 04:50 AM
Jim released her bonds from the hook in the ceiling. He then made mona kneel in front of him.

"Suck me, slut. Take my shaft and kiss it."

I watched as mona complied. My own cock started to swell. I would need relief soon.

mona began to kiss his cock, holding it gently in her right hand. Jim grabbed her hair and forced his member in her mouth. She started to suck gingerly.

newbesub
06-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Where was Tim? I knelt in front of Jim and teased his cock. I wanted to cum so badly. Jim began to face fuck me. HIs hand held my hair tight. I loved being dominated. i put my hands down and began rubbing my clit. I wasn't sure if I would be punished and I wasn't sure if I didn't want to be punished. Their teasing was turning me on. I knew thier denial would only make my orgasm better and longer.

I took his cock as deep as he gave it to me. At times I couldn't breathe, but I loved it. He wouldn't hurt me, that much he wanted me to suck his cock. His cock was large and I could feel the bulging veins. The mushroom head was soft draggin back and forth down my throat. I licked and sucked as much as he would let me.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 02:03 PM
I watched as mona was sucking Jim's cock. I moved slowly behind her. I picked up the cane and aimed at her ass. SWISH!! A red welt rose from her behind. She thrust forward, almost biting Jim. He held onto her head and almost came.

I aimed again. SWISH!!

ANother red welt rose....

sWISH!! Another welt rose. Three welts now appeared on mona's quivering ass.

newbesub
06-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Like strips of fire, the welts rose on my ass. Jim was lucky I hadn't truly taken his cock. I loved have him deep in my throat and Tim switching my ass. I had denied this side of myself for too long. I hot so turned on by being wanted and yet taken as they wanted me.

Jim couldn't take anymore. I felt that familiar jerk and then the explosion of cum down my throat. I greedily took it all. I licked up and down his shaft finding every drop. He took his cock from my mouth and rubbed it all over my face.

I needed to cum, I needed permission to cum. My mouth was free again.

"PLease Sirs, may this dirty whore painslut worthless cunt cum for you?" I was shaking now and unsure of what would happen if I was still denied. Time switched my ass with the cane leaving sweet rising welts. I was on my way to the place where pain and pleasure melted into one. Fuck I needed to cum. I am such a dirty fucking slut.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Jim and I quickly took mona to the TV studio. Jim had already set up a pole for mona to dance on.

"Mona, we want you to ride this pole to a climax. and don't forget, smile for the camera."

Jim proceeded to record mona's dance.

Tim held his riding crop in his hand.

newbesub
06-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Tim removed my blindfold, pointed to the pole, and slapped the crop in his hand just hard enough for me to hear it. Music began to play. It was "Dontcha wancha your girlfriend to be hot like me" by the Pussycat Dolls.

This was a new adventure. I held the pole in my hands. My body swayed to the beat of the music. The metal was cool in my hands. I began to imagine the music video in my head. The girls in their skimpy outfits that barely covered anything, how they crawled on the floor towards the cameras showing thier breasts, and how they rubbed thier pussys' all over the men.

I shook my hair out and licked my lips while I looked at the camera. I was feeling hot, horny, and sexy. Then I just had fun. I swang around the pole. I wrapped my breasts around it like I was titty fucking it. I stared into the camera and at Jim's growing cock. I climbed up the pole, wrapped my legs around it, and humped it mid-air. I moaned, winked at the camera, and licked my lips. I leaned back against it so my asshole rubbed it up and down. I smiled and smirked like the slut I am. Stared at Tim, trying to see if I was making him hard. He was. I licked the pole from the bottom to the top. My legs were open wide so the camera would see my open pussy and asshole.

I fell to the floor face up, lifted my ass off the floor and ground my pussy and clit on it harder and harder. My elbows held me up, my head towards the camera with a smile on my face and I was moaning. I moved in small circles and then back and forth. My tits were jiggiling and my nipples were hard and pointed straight out. I screamed for release. "Please let this painslut nasty fucking whore cum!" My eyes were shut. I needed to cum so badly. Tim walked forward cropped my breasts and said, "Cum, bitch."

I screamed and moaned. When I was calming down, Tim struck my nipples over and over. I came again and again. It was so intense I shook and tears ran down my face. He kneeled next to me and twisted my sore nipples. It sent more orgasms through my welted body.

"Yes, yes, yes, Fuck yessssss!"

He grabbed my ass and lifted me up and down on the pole. It felt so good to feel his skin on my welts and on my skin. I felt our new connection. Then I must have passed out.

SirTimothyk
06-11-2008, 05:47 AM
i waited until mona woke up. She looked at me sheepishly and smiled.

"Content, huh?" I asked. She nodded.

I lifted her off the floor and took her to the news desk. I bend her over the desk and spead her legs.

My hand cupped her ass and my fingers slid over her welts. I gave her a playful SWAT!!

She jumped, then rested her head in her arms again. I looked around for something to whip her with, then found her weather control. It was part of a long electric cord. I doubled it up, give it a swish in the air, then took aim.

SWISH!!

She cried out, then tried to reach back to protect her ass.

"NO, no, mona, if you try to cover yourself, I'll have to tie you up."

She slowly moved her hands to her side.

SWISH!! Another welt rose from her red ass.

"ooooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!" She screamed.

Jim kept the camera rolling. He left it running and joined me at the news table. He grabbed a pointer and went to her right side. He took aim and struck her ass.

SWISH!! Jim struck her, then I. We took turns making her ass red and welted.

She cried out, her ass dancing to and fro. SHe finally tried to cover herself again.

"no, no, mona." I finally took her hands and tied them together with another extension cord, pulled her forward and tied her wrists to the other side of the table.

Jim stripped off his shorts, then moved to the other side of the table.

"open your mouth, mona. and service me." he commanded.

newbesub
06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Tim asked me if I was content. I was. I felt amazing. What he didn't say was what he thought.

"Did you like me dancing?" I needed to know the ansewer to the question more than anything.

I knew I would be tied down. There was no way I would be able to stay still with the cord and the metal pointer striking me.

I opened my mouth for Jim. My tongue reached out for his hard cock. I licked around his head and then flattened my tongue over the tip. At that moment, Tim struck me with the cord. I jumped and Jim's cock was halfway down my throat. I sucked and licked like it was ice cream.

I love to suck cock. Jim moaned and I smiled. It was a powerful feeling. His most delicate part was in my mouth and my mouth was giving him pleasure. He let me play for a few moments. I almost came when he grabbed my hair and Tim rubbed his hands all over my welted ass. Jim started setting the pace of when and how deep I would take his cock. He liked teasing me, giving me just a little taste of the tip and then slamming it all the way down my throat so his balls were on my chin and my nose nestled in his stomach. He smelled manly of muscle and sweat and sex.

He fucked my throat like his personal possesion.

SirTimothyk
06-13-2008, 05:40 AM
I watched as mona sucked on Jim's young cock. She made love to it, her lips moving up and down the shaft. i took another extension cord, doubled it up and took aim at her ass.

SWISH!! a row of red welts rose!! she lunged forward, keeping the cock in her hungry mouth.

SWISH!! her ass danced, her legs moving. The camera kept rolling, focused on her exposed ass and pussy.

SWISH!! Her pussy was dripping with her juice. She moaned through Jim's shaft, letting me know she could feel my strokes.

SWISH!! I moved behind her, spreading her asscheeks and placing my stiff shaft against her tight hole. She groaned, knowing that it would be violated again, then pushed her ass to me, as if asking for the abuse.

I obliged.

newbesub
06-13-2008, 10:22 AM
I had never felt an electric cord on my body. It was hard and wrapped around me. The welts that rose were different than any other. I squirmed on the table to avoid and also feel the blows. I couldn't decide which.

I continually moaned on Jim's cock as I worshiped it. My cum dripped down my thighs. I couldn't help, but gush at all the attention. I felt his jerk before he poured his cum down my throat. He fucked my face faster and faster even after he came in me. I swallowed for dear life.

Tim stopped whipping my ass. I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks. I lifted it for easier access. He shoved three fingers in my pussy and spread my juice in my ass and on his cock, his hard beautiful cock.

He pushed into me and I opened for him taking him deep in my ass. He took me deep and teased me by pulling his entire cock out and then slamming it back in. He was so large and hard. He filled me completely. My welts stung on his sweaty body, but feeling his skin on my skin and his balls slapping against me making that wonderful slapping sound made me hotter.

Jim focused the camera on the new activity. He then walked towards me with a large knife. He cut the bonds hold ing me down. Tim pulled my arms behind me and pulled me like a see-saw fucking my ass harder and deeper. My clit was rubbing raw on the edge of the table.

Jim reached in his pockets and pulled out large office clamps. He placed them on the table and pulled my nipples forward hard. My eyes widened as he placed them on my nipples. I jerked and shivered and cried out. Tim cried out as he felt my response to the clamps.

From his other pocket Jim pulled out fishing weights and wire. I was puzzeled and firightened. Tim pulled back on my arms and shoved himself in deeper. It felt so good. I was moaning, gaasping for breath, and trying not to cum.

My eyes were closed and then I felt a new pain in my nipple. Jim had tied the fishing weights to the clamps. I almost came right then.

SirTimothyk
06-19-2008, 05:15 AM
I felt mona get tighter and tighter as the clamps gripped her nipple and the weights pulled them down. I pump in faster and faster, raising my hand and giving her a SWAT!!

Deeper and deeper, she felt so good. I raised my head and yelled "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I gave her another thrust, feeling her grip my shaft, her canal squeezing me. god what a feeling.

Finally I give her one final thrust, i reach around and pull at her clamps. They slide off slowly. Mona screams at the pain.

I EXPLODE!!

newbesub
06-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Tim fucking road me hard and spanked my ass. I hadn't cum that long ago, but damn I thought this night couldn't get any better. The weights on my nipples swung back and forth, pulling and tearing at me.

My ass gripped Tim tighter and tighter, the more turned on I got. He screamed, came, squitrted his seed up my ass, pulled on the weights until they fell. The blood rushed back in my nipples and the pain took me higher. The feeling of him filling me and hosing my asshole with his spunk and the clamps made me cum. I screamed from the pain and the extacsy. It was all too much and I came squirting all over him screaming bloody murder!

SirTimothyk
06-28-2008, 05:38 AM
Jim kept running the camera, then winked at me as i finished thrusting into mona's ass. I pulled mona to her feet and led her to her weather station, naked and spent.

"Mona, I want you to do your weather report now, naked and red."

I left mona there against her weather map.

newbesub
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
I felt dirty and disgusting. I was covered in sweat and I had cum coming out of my holes. My nipples were red and pulsing. My asshole was gaping open with spunk rolling out of me.

I stood up in front of the weather map jiggling my tits and shaking my ass.

SirTimothyk
07-10-2008, 05:05 AM
"read the weather report mona" I commanded.

Jim turned on the text for mona to read. Mona, naked and dirty, tried to look at the screen.

"take the pointer to use on the map, mona" I told her.

She looked at the pointer and reached out for it.