PDA

View Full Version : Crime story

latrix67
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
On another board I started a short BDSM based detective story loosley based on the TV show 'Dragnet'.

Here is the start of it:

Chapter 1

It was a nice sunny day in Bondage City. I stepped outside my apartment & closed the door behind me,putting my rubber hat & jacket on as I walked to the pony Squad Car.My name is Latrix,I'm a Cop.
"Morning Latrix" said Detective Sargent Whippit,
"Morning Whip,Quiet night?" I asked.
"Not bad,we have a sub in the cells for a violation of the state Collar laws,A domme who was a bit over zealos whilst punishing her slave,that's about it."
"How's the slave?" I asked,climbing into the back.
"Bit bruised, a few hours with the Head Mistress should teach it the error of it's ways."
DS Whippit picked up the reing's & started the pony girl squad car,as we pulled off into traffic I read the reports from the night before,Gradually the trafic became thicker with pony girl
& boy carts of all shapes,sizes & colours,each one driven by a leather or rubber clad Master or Mistress.
Here & there were 'filling stations' where the tired pony girls & boys could refuel or be washed down.
As we drove down Rodeo Drive,the most expensive street in the city,each shop seling high end quality BDSM & Fetish gear to the rich & famous,
Shops like Gucchi whips & leather,Jammi Choos Fetish Footwear catering to the elite of society.....