PDA

View Full Version : born a slave -- any suggestions?

pervertedpages
04-17-2008, 02:08 PM
How about stories about someone who is born a slave? This is a theme I don't seem to encounter very often, but I'll bet there are stories out there. Someone who's mom was a slave and they were born into it that way, or were bred for it, etc. Kind of a weird thing to be requesting, but I'm assuming there are a bunch of other like-minded pervs out there. Anyone got any suggestions or sites? Thanks in advance!

Venom
04-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Maybe you should ask Faibhar, an author at this site specialized in historical themes. I haven't read all of his stories, but there is a chance to find the motive you are looking for.

pervertedpages
04-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks Venom! I'm actually not looking for historical stories in particular, but maybe alternate universes/some sort of weird Xanadu-type place wherein slavery could take place within the walls, or something. Basically I'm struggling to find stories from the perspective/about someone who has always been a [sex] slave. This is just to add detail to my previous post. Anyway the point of this is that Faibhar had some good stuff! Thanks!

Master Will Tupper
09-25-2008, 05:42 PM
You might enjoy S.M. Stirling's "Domination of the Draka" series ("Marching Through Georgia" , "Under The Yoke" and "The Stone Dogs". Reading them seperately, instead of in the combined edition, gives you a lot of the color text at the start of the chapters that the omnibus edition leaves out. John Norman's "Gor" saga gives a rationale for a Greco_Roman style slavery taking place in out time and universe, but tends to focus on breaking slavegirls abducted from Earth. Still, there are born-and-bred slavegirls there as well.

thamlin
06-03-2011, 09:14 PM
i read a story called bred slave i am not sure if i can say the site name on here but if you want to know the site just ask and i will get it to you