PDA

View Full Version : softies

willem167
04-26-2004, 11:25 AM
i read the posts in this forum.
U are all so soft, do u think it is about your ridiculous games u play.
Hurting each other, about pain?
Hurting someone is a sign of weakness.
The real power is in the mind.
Your intelligence is of a very low level. U don't have the power of mind control. Humiliating people by submitting them with your mind, that whats it all about

fetish101
04-26-2004, 11:46 AM
lol...we got told..

slavelucy
04-26-2004, 12:10 PM
lol...we got told..

LOL - yeah, didn't we just.

Oooh, none of us have ever heard of mental submission, wow, gasp!!

IMHO, all decent D/s is about a combination of mental and physical submission, therefore, i cannot help but think you are stating the patently obvious, i couldn't suffer one iota of pain for someone i hadn't mentally submitted to.

Humiliating people by submitting them with your mind,

Incidentally, the above doesn't actually make sense, surely you mean dominating them as opposed to 'submitting them'??! Don't take this the wrong way, but i always find it hard to take a point seriously when it is written in incomplete sentences; i have always personally believed that poor use of the written word is one of the biggest weaknesses of all.

sl

drake7
04-26-2004, 12:33 PM
After reading this post I can only repeat a deeply held conviction of mine.

Normal people are scary as hell.

Chocolate chips and whip cream, but HOLD THE VANILLA please.

Drake.

redEva
04-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Your intelligence is of a very low level. U don't have the power of mind control. Humiliating people by submitting them with your mind, that whats it all about

willem... sweets... you could not find anyone to play doctor with you, so you got angry? be nice, and we will be nice to you :)

Kallie Thomas
04-26-2004, 02:44 PM
lol...we got told..

And I feel . . . unsatisfied. Perhaps if poor Willem had a better grasp of the language, I would feel more thoroughly told. Completely told. As it is, I feel only somewhat told, and it's driving me crazy, truth be told ;)

Willem, come back! And for Christ's sweet sake, bring a dictionary, and use the spell check feature! REALLY tell me. Tell me hard. Tell me deep. Tell me until I beg you to stop.

Don't leave me hanging, darlin' . . .

Kallie

somewriter
04-26-2004, 02:59 PM
After reading this post I can only repeat a deeply held conviction of mine.

Normal people are scary as hell.

Choclate chips and whip cream, but HOLD THE VANILLA please.

Drake.

lol! A good reason as any to stick with bdsm :)

Katmandu
04-26-2004, 03:29 PM
heehee
Not sure about you, Willem, but a little flogging surely makes one's mind WANT to do whatever one is told to do. Isn't that controlling someone else's mind? Who cares about the means to the end, especially if we all end up happy! :rolleyes:

Jones, Nikka
04-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Dear willem167:

You are so right! Those ridiculous games we play, are just like every other game humans play. We humans are creatures of joy, we could not exist without fun, the more ridiculous the better. Woe IS him/her who knows not how to amuse him/her self.

Yes, hurting somebody is a sign of weakness, but hurting FOR somebody is a sign of strenght.

Our power is, as you say, in the mind. But it is also in our hearts, which are strong enough to accept others as they want to be, not as we want them to be.

Then again, you will only understand when your mind is strong enough to become vulnerable to the touch of somebody else's thought, touch or lash.

Hang around, feel the love!

Nikka

Barton
04-26-2004, 05:26 PM

Willem, I am so glad a person of your exceptional intelligence has decided to educate us. Your mastery of of the written word is incredible. It shows what an incredible mind you must have. And your insult, all I can say is thanks for putting all of us in our place.

:rolleyes: NOT!! :rolleyes:

As anyone who has studied psychology knows, the key to the mind is often held by the body. Own the body and you will also own the mind. Being able to fulfill someones innermost desires take strength, compassion, and a great deal of mental discipline. Chill out dude!

Barton.

Morphis
04-26-2004, 06:13 PM

Whoa, read all the posts. Someone should do something useful with his time...

For the rest, I agree with the comments about his language. Oh, and I do have the power of mind control.. Oh no wait, that's my jedi alter-ego.

slavelucy
04-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Oh, and I do have the power of mind control.. Oh no wait, that's my jedi alter-ego.

ROFL!

Ah, i thought i sensed your presence Morphis, the force is strong with this one.

:D

sl

Lord Thomas
04-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Well, willy boy, I have to hand it to you, all reason must tremble before the rampant fire of your insurmountable intellect. :rolleyes:

Someone take this kid out, gag him, flog him, and fuck his ass.

What's next from the peanut gallery?

~LT~

GaryWilcox
04-26-2004, 09:28 PM
Ordinarily, I swing in, remind you all about the importance of mercy in all things, and ask you to play nice with the newbie.

Carry on.

James2024
04-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Haha Gary that made me laugh

yes mr judgemental thinks he has a clue

honestly

MrJerseyGuy
04-26-2004, 11:16 PM

Not worthy of a reply

Finding_Fantasy
04-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Okay. I've been gone for a couple of weeks, getting used to the whole working mommy thing and just now got to this thread. And I must say that not only have you all said anything I could or would have said, you also saved me the time of thinking up something witty! :p Thanks for tha laughs and the time saver!

drake7
04-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Well, willy boy, I have to hand it to you, all reason must tremble before the rampant fire of your insurmountable intellect. :rolleyes:

Someone take this kid out, gag him, flog him, and fuck his ass.

~LT~

OMG

ROFLMAO

LT this has to be one of the posts that made laugh the hardest I have in quite a while. Well done.

zig
04-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Its not as if this is some vanilla innocent upset by us... he has been looking for someone to play doctor with.

And Will, babe, we dont insult your fetishes or sexual proclivities, so leave us be. Some of us like to be hurt....

ValKyrie
04-28-2004, 05:35 PM
My favorite reference is to "ridiculous games."

I can think of many ridiculous sexual games, such as, spending time in the john wanking off to hot women, dressed in leather wielding whips.

Oh yeah. Now that is ridiculous!

We go out and make it happen!

:[ :D

And as for the bit about using power of the mind?
Well, it is my guess that for the majority of people here, the mind is the more powerful tool than the pain of the body. Without the trust, the reverance and existance of the power exchange, most of us would not even get to experience the physical parameters of BDSM.

God! I love this lifestyle!

:D

willem167
05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
once again to all of you.
Two pages filled with reactions to a reply that stinks in your opinion, not bad!
What happens? Does it boost your adrenaline?
Are we having a mental schock?
I love it!
Ha, the way that you try to defend yourselves, worms!

My language? Their is nothing wrong with my language. I am not used to speak or write english. Considering your reactions you do understand what i am writing. I am not ashamed to make mistakes you worms, in a language that is not mine. Try to reply in french, german, spanish or dutch you worms if you have balls.

Morphis
05-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Two pages filled with reactions to a reply that stinks in your opinion, not bad!
What happens? Does it boost your adrenaline?
Are we having a mental schock?
I love it!
Ha, the way that you try to defend yourselves, worms!

My language? Their is nothing wrong with my language. I am not used to speak or write english. Considering your reactions you do understand what i am writing. I am not ashamed to make mistakes you worms, in a language that is not mine. Try to reply in french, german, spanish or dutch you worms if you have balls.

Ich finde dich eine Arschloch.

Usted es estúpido.

Ik vind jou best een sukkel.

Tu es stupide.

Oh, the adrenaline boost... I love it.

fetish101
05-03-2004, 02:40 PM
well..I think he's successfully done enough to get banned...how bout it moderators??

Barton
05-03-2004, 02:58 PM
!Yo sabe este pequeno chico es una punta y un estupido un, tambien! !El pequeno chico!, su madre hablas la pergunta "?donde esta mi pobre, pequeno chico?". Va a su casa ahora mismo pequeno chico! Va aqui, no mas! ?Y una mas pregunta pequeno nino, quanto anos tiene usted, once, doce?

P.S ?Tener siempre tenga una novia en su vida?
Adios, ASNO

Morphis, I believe this is what he may have been begging us for. I wonder if he handels the other languages as well as he handles english.
Barton.

thom
05-03-2004, 03:21 PM
[/i]

Um, I think that would be me. Be nice, I'm just finding my way around here.

Duetta
05-03-2004, 03:27 PM
I am not ashamed to make mistakes you worms, in a language that is not mine. Try to reply in french, german, spanish or dutch you worms if you have balls.

Do you understand Danish, now you're at it?? I think I could come up with few choice words.... Hmm, do you have the balls??? Cause I don't.. :p

Duetta

Barton
05-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Mabye we should keep him around as a whipping boy. Besides I need more practice with my spanish! :rolleyes:
By the way, the spell check feature almost had a stroke when I asked it to check my previous post.

:D :D
Barton.

woodsman'sgame
05-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Willem 167,

Why did you post on this forum? I am curious as to why you felt it necessary to say what you did here. Surely, you do not think you will change our minds. You are much too intelligent for that! You know that you
cannot change someone's way of thinking by insulting and belittling him. So why are you here? Is it to spark discussion or simply to insult?

If it is to spark discussion, there are better ways of doing it. If it is to insult, then I'm afraid you might get tossed out on your ear.

I speak Spanish and French also. If either of these two languages are better for you I can translate what I wrote to them.

GaryWilcox
05-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Topic reopened, but please, let's play nice.

Let's all try to remember the Code of Conduct (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=895) as this topic continues. And now, seriously, I remind you to have mercy about other people's faults when you can. Mercy's something we all need.

Thank you,

willem167
05-04-2004, 11:07 AM

If you like to have me banned, fine with me.
I might be wrong, but i assume that this is the first time that you boys and girls had a discussion on this level.

Not interested in what i said?
Please explain why there are so much replies!
I love it that you are so furious, that you show your emotions.
Because that's what life is all about, emotions. So cry it out, let yourself go!

You are all used to play games. But remember this is not a game anymore!
This discussion is for real.
I don't have the intention to insult you, only to wake you up.
In your replies, you try to prove that you or your lifestyle mean something.
But of course for all people on this earth life is worth living, and we should respect all human beings around us.

so reply and show your true feelings!

fetish101
05-04-2004, 11:40 AM

I might be wrong, but i assume that this is the first time that you boys and girls had a discussion on this level.

Because that's what life is all about, emotions. So cry it out, let yourself go!

But of course for all people on this earth life is worth living, and we should respect all human beings around us.

The only reason I wouldn't shed a tear over you getting banned is so I wouldn't have to listen to a small man trying to compensate for what can only be extreme short comings in real life. Talk is cheap, especially when it's virtually anonymous like this.

When I read your posts Willem, it only sounds to me like you are an angry individual trying to lash out at others to boost your low self esteem. Perhaps it is, as others have suggested, that you couldn't find some person to play your "doctor" fantasy out with you, so you are lashing out. Perhaps it's because in real life you lack the ability to socialize on a normal level and this frustrates you. I understand this, and you should take comfort that you are not alone in this problem.

Many people were/are unable to learn as children proper ways of handling themselves in social settings. It, in my opinion, can be explained primarily on a lack of basic confidence early in life. Were you always the kid people picked on in school? If you were, I have pity for you, as it was probably someone like me who was doing the picking. Children can be so cruel sometimes.

What you have to realize is, that although myself and a bunch of my buddies did tend to be the bigger guys and therefore picked on kids a bit, we, like everyone must and have grown up. You really need to think about doing the same.

Now, as far as this discussion exceeding my level of knowledge or experience, I don't think I'll qualify that accusation with a response. I will however respond to your last two statements in your last paragraph.

"But of course for all people on this earth life is worth living"
you sound like you're trying to convince yourself of something here Will, I hope you succeed. Life is worth living.

"we should respect all human beings around us."
I agree whole-heartedly. Perhaps you should take your own advice to heart next time you press the reply button.

Barton
05-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Fetish, you have hit the nail squarely on the head. And willem, this lifestyle may be a game to you but it is not for many of us. This is mine and my partners way of being. If you look at it from a psychological standpoint you will see the amount of trust and devotion that must go into any successful relationship, especially one of this type.
One other point, you would be hard pressed to find another group of people like this one. From my short time here I have seen that the experience level in regards to this lifestyle and the overall intelligence level of these people is way above average. Please, if you want to talk, then talk away. But don't piss on us and try to tell us that it is really raining.
Barton.

ValKyrie
05-04-2004, 07:25 PM

No, willem, "This" is no game, any more than making love is a game to people who don't practice BDSM.

There is no fury in my responses, nor in the responses of many others. Those of us who have practiced BDSM for some time and who have engaged in on line communities for some time have seen people like you come and go with your judgements and your self importance. I mean no offense, but this sort of confrontation/discussion is very old news for me. Hence, I can't take it seriously.

If you truly want to discuss how we practice BDSM and how it is more than role playing and games, I would be happy to discuss it with you or anyone who sports an open mind to the topic. The tone of your posts does not indicate an open mind and so why should we bother trying to explain what is over and again discussed and explained on these forums.

With all due respect, I hope that your life is full and your translation of intimacy and BDSM meets your needs. I will not judge you for it. I also respectfully add that I hope you are permitted to continue on these forums. I am not one to create or support isolating any community. Many times, it is discussions such as these where people grow vis a vis the thought necessary to balance negativity in remarks and opinions against one's own lifestyle.

Further, my brand of BDSM is no better and no worse than yours or anyone else's. I would hope that everyone here would undertake a tone of tolerance for one another's practices, needs and desires.

Best wishes to you and everyone,

Mistress Val

BDSM_Tourguide
05-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Ya know? I was just going to let this all go and not say a thing, but this post made me a little cranky. So, allow me to make a polite retort.

willem, you're a liar and an ignorant one to boot, and here's why:

Coming from one of the people that could have banned you, had I seen fit, I chose not to, because you truly have not yet shown yourself to be of the calibre of person that deserves to be banned. Ridiculed and mocked, yes, but not banned.

BDSM Library Forums Statistics
Threads: 1,269, Posts: 16,150

I'm betting that we have had quite a few discussions on a multitude of levels. As someone who claims to have "read the posts in this forum," I would have thought you might have seen those discussions. Maybe you could have picked something out that you felt positively about and posted courteous replies to those topics, but instead you've decided to be abusive and cover it up with a fake sugar-coating of nearly-polite self-righteousness.

Well, hey, if that works for you, then that's peachy, but I'm here to tell you right now that it won't fly around here. If you continue to be abusive and talk to people as if we're all a bunch of kids, then none of us are going to consider you or your posts worth our time to read, and eventually you will step over the line and you will be tossed out of here on your bum. If that's what you want, just say so and one of us will get about doing it. Otherwise, I'll tell you like I've told you once before already: You be polite and follow the rules around here or you can leave. It matters not to me. One is just as fine a choice as the other as far as I am concerned.

By the way, you're a lot younger than a good many of our members here, so calling us "boys and girls" is probably not the way to go about winning yourelf any friends either.

You've got things wrong, willem. The people that have replied to you are not angry (or furious, as you say). They are mocking you and showing contempt for your obvious ignorance. You don't know any of these people and yet you insist on coming here and belittling them by calling them boys and girls and telling them that what they do is just a bunch of games. You say that "Hurting someone is a sign of weakness," but there are literally hundreds of people on this site that will tell you that they want to be hurt. They crave it. They love it. They feel it an essential need in their lives. Who are you to tell them that they are weak for knowing quite good and well what they want?

Your intelligence is of a very low level.

I don't know, willem, those sound an awful lot like insults to me. At the very least, those sentences wern't very polite.

In your replies, you try to prove that you or your lifestyle mean something. But of course for all people on this earth life is worth living, and we should respect all human beings around us.

You're right. My lifestyle does mean something to me and to have you belittle it makes me not like you very much.

We should respect each other, that is true. However, when you come in here and start calling us boys and girls and saying we're all soft and stupid, you are not showing us the very respect that you yourself declare we should all have for one another.

Now, if you really want to continue this little discussion, you can. Just know that these people are not going to tolerate your continued insults and your continues self-righteousness. And when it ceases to be amusing anymore, we will show you to the door.

Consider those my true feelings.

Kallie Thomas
05-05-2004, 09:41 AM

"A discussion on this level?" Nothing could have more quickly shown your ignorance of this forum and the people who post here. Actually READ the other threads, kid. There are real discussions. This hasn't been a discussion, it's been a route--a laugh-fest at your expense. You said nothing that merits serious discussion--or fury, for that matter.

That you view yourself as some sort of messiah, out to "wake us up" makes this all the more laughable. You aren't the first to shamble in, say something stupid that you believe is deep and original, only to be giggled at.

We should respect all human beings around us? Tell you what--you first. Apologize for your initial attack.

Kallie

Curtis
05-05-2004, 06:47 PM

Well, you're wrong there, little willy. We stoop to your level on a fairly regular basis.

Neopadinski
05-05-2004, 07:22 PM
After reading this thread, I've come to three conclusions.

1. Willem is most likely 13 or below, a mere child trying to sound big and strong by acting tough because he knows he's behind a screen name and a computer monitor.

2. I figured this was whipit/sexygirl again.

3. I'm quite glad BDSM_Tourguide doesn't dislike me. He can eliminate any opposition by insulting, but not using insults...

BDSM_Tourguide
05-05-2004, 08:06 PM
3. I'm quite glad BDSM_Tourguide doesn't dislike me. He can eliminate any opposition by insulting, but not using insults...

Hey! What's that supposed to mean??? :cool:

GaryWilcox
05-05-2004, 08:29 PM
1. Willem is most likely 13 or below, a mere child trying to sound big and strong by acting tough because he knows he's behind a screen name and a computer monitor.

2. I figured this was whipit/sexygirl again.

1. Yeah, but everyone understands that. That's typical of anyone who enters a forum and makes a first post "you guys suck".

2. Sadly, no. Not that entity. I would know at a glance.

3. I actually quite like what TG said here. I don't see it as insulting or overly personal... I think he's doing exactly what he said he was doing, defending his lifestyle choice, the same as many others here did, and respective of his office, too. If I found some fault in what he was saying, believe me, I'd say so... but, I kinda believe that this was healthy for the community as a whole, having someone come in and rank on us and just sort of chuckle about it and toss back a few insults.

If he (or anyone else) had written something meant to actually get under the skin of this Wilhelm guy and cause him to, I dunno, swallow his tongue ala Miggs/Lecter, that I would take issue with. I think he just succinctly said, try again-- this time, show the forum the respect you yourself are looking for, after he'd already shown Wilhelm considerable patience.

That my two cents... put 'em on my eyes when I've croaked, wouldja.

new master
05-06-2004, 06:46 AM
i for one would like to take a moment to compliment the other members of this threat if found allmost all responses to Willem's post intelligent amazingly patient and quite lighthearted considering a personal attack by someone truly in the dark as to what bdsm is. Willem think about it bdsm stand for bondage/ DISCIPLINE/sado/MASOCHIST THERE FOR IT TRULY IS ABOUT DOMINATING BOTH MIND AND BODY BY SIMPLE DEFINITION. most just choose not to state the obvious and instead focus on the more "entertaining" aspect of thier lifestyle

Katmandu
05-06-2004, 04:51 PM
And what a divinely delicious definition it is too! I might add :p

Neopadinski
05-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I like what TG said. I was just trying to lighten the situation :D